Democrats questioning Trump CIA nominee about GLOBULL warming

Since Trump has completely discredited the CIA and said their intelligence can't be trusted, Democrats shouldn't bother with any questioning. Maybe Trump will just disband the apparently useless agency.
I would deflect too if my party was this stupid.

You're right.We should move on to the important stuff like pussy grabbing, golden showers, and what ever happened to all those investigators Trump sent to Hawaii.

So Butt Hurt.

How's Hillary, Anthony Weiner's and Podesta's Pizza Shop running these days?

The difference being that the pizza shop has been proven to be fake news. How do you explain something like golden showers to the kids Thanks Trump, you disgusting kinky bastard.

The Golden Showers story was debunked and disgraced CNN and the Dimscum Media, showing once again, that Liberals are STD Infected Liars.

Care to prove The Pizza Shop is FAKE NEWS? There is more evidence to prove Clinton, Weiner and Podesta were in a child sex ring than there is of Russian Hacking.

In the online messages, Weiner, 51, sent bare-chested photos of himself to the underage girl, repeatedly called her ‘baby’ and complimented her body, and told her that he woke up ‘hard’ after thinking about her, according to copies of the conversations.

In one particularly lewd message, he told the teen: ‘I would bust that tight pussy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week.’
Report: Anthony Weiner Caught Sexting Extremely Crude Messages With 15-Year-Old Girl

THE DNC apparently doesn't care to prove that The Hacking Isn't Fake News. Otherwise they would let The FBI confirm their claims by allowing them to look at their server.

And why hasn't the DOJ or FBI issued a Subpoena to do that very thing? Why did they ask THE DNC politely and were told NO, and just throw their hands up, as if they had no power to force THE DNC to let them look at that server?

Last edited:
Un-Fucking-Believable how ridiculous these morons are. It the CIA for fucks sake. Thank God these morons lost

200_s.gif
Your party is full of mental midgets

And you pull all this emotion from what? Asking the CIA dude about Global Warming? From questions you determined they are "Un fucking believeable" :crybaby:"Ridiculous morons" :crybaby:and "Mental midgets" :crybaby:

If you had as much explanation as emotions then everyone would be able to see why you're crying so hard but all you did was label super hard without reason.

Un-Fucking-Believable how ridiculous these morons are. It the CIA for fucks sake. Thank God these morons lost
Did they happen to say what they think the CIA should be doing in regards to global warming? I suspect the answer would be comedy gold.

Since Trump has completely discredited the CIA and said their intelligence can't be trusted, Democrats shouldn't bother with any questioning. Maybe Trump will just disband the apparently useless agency.
I would deflect too if my party was this stupid.

You're right.We should move on to the important stuff like pussy grabbing, golden showers, and what ever happened to all those investigators Trump sent to Hawaii.

So Butt Hurt.

How's Hillary, Anthony Weiner's and Podesta's Pizza Shop running these days?

The difference being that the pizza shop has been proven to be fake news. How do you explain something like golden showers to the kids Thanks Trump, you disgusting kinky bastard.

Care to prove The Pizza Shop is FAKE NEWS?
THE DNC apparently doesn't care to prove that The Hacking Isn't Fake News. Otherwise they would let The FBI confirm their claims by allowing them to look at their server.

And why hasn't the DOJ or FBI issued a Subpoena to do that very thing? Why did they ask THE DNC politely and were told NO, and just throw their hands up, as if they had no power to force THE DNC to let them look at that server?

Don't need to prove it. Already done. They didn't do all that other stuff because they aren't stupid enough to waste all that time.

Forum List

Back