Democrats raising money to beat........Clinton?

Dem's threw Hillary under the bus then drove back and forth over her like 40 times in 2008. There's plenty of Dem's who can't stand the stupid old harpy.
No they didn't. Hillary and Obama received 18,000,000 votes each in the primaries. It was close and exciting.

What are you smoking? The bias in favor of Obama was so bad Saturday Night Live mocked it. :laugh:

Dem's threw Hillary under the bus then drove back and forth over her like 40 times in 2008. There's plenty of Dem's who can't stand the stupid old harpy.
No they didn't. Hillary and Obama received 18,000,000 votes each in the primaries. It was close and exciting.

What are you smoking? The bias in favor of Obama was so bad Saturday Night Live mocked it. :laugh:
I'm sorry but you're wrong. It came down to super delegates. I voted for Hillary back then too but I knew I'd vote for either candidate in the General.

I'm sorry but you're wrong. It came down to super delegates. I voted for Hillary back then too but I knew I'd vote for either candidate in the General.

You are in denial, and the many former Clinton supporters like Kennedy who threw her under the bus in favor of Obama? Hillary's whining and complaining about the bias that was just in her imagination? lol Trust me there is seething hatred of the Clinton's in the Democratic party that's because the Clinton's are assholes.

You are in denial, and the many former Clinton supporters like Kennedy who threw her under the bus in favor of Obama? Hillary's whining and complaining about the bias that was just in her imagination? lol Trust me there is seething hatred of the Clinton's in the Democratic party that's because the Clinton's are assholes.
Well, all I can tell you is what I know about it and you seem to have some talking points clouding your memory.

We love her and she is such a better choice than anyone you even had running in the primaries.

I think you got it backward buddy. Trump threw the GOP under the bus. As you can the number of GOPs throwing up and distancing themselves because of your buddy Trump.

I think you both got it right. Trump took the pussy milquetoast Republicans to task and HIllary still has the air of coronation from Democrats to the point where she is flipping more than John Kerry.

I think if Bernie people wanted to prevent Hillary from becoming president they would simply opt out of the election and let her lose because if Hillary wins they have no hope of getting the canidate they want.

If Republicans thought the #nevertrumpers were a bunch of dumb assess, the dumb assery exhibited by the Dems and Sanders supporters has just one upped them. They despise Clinton so much they naturally put together a PAC to raise money to help beat her :lol:

As a Trump supporter I find it glorious. Dems feel free to donate to them :lol:

www.trumpdems.org

As of right now I only find evidence of 16 supporters. Sounds like 2 parts wishful thinking and 1 part fail.

Every year in Presidential politics there are groups who claim to be from one party but support the other party's candidate. That's expected, finding only 16 supporters (and how many of them are really Democrats?) is kind of pathetic. Is this the best Trump can do?

Last edited:
The Rs are planning a dump Trump at the convention. They say their party is ripe for an Independent candidate.

The longer Sanders stays in, the less interest there really is. He is in danger of losing any concession there may have been had he dropped out and endorsed Hillary after the DC primary.

We have Hillary as the nominee and possibly Trump. Trump has pissed his party off to the point that they are about done. It's too late for Bernie, it may be too late for Trump now too.

So that means what? Hillary? OMG message to the World, get ready for WWIII then, Hillary the new Neo-Conservative puppet could have her finger on the button :eek-52:
She's gonna be a great president. The 100 year anniversary for women having the right to vote comes up in 2020. It'll be especially nice to have the first female president then, don't you think?

IF Hillary get's into the WH, Sarah we'll be well into WWIII before 2020.

It's a good thing Mr. Lucy and I've already stocked our bunker with the essentials, such as these :thup: :smoke:

doritos-cool-ranch.png

Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to morally support any and/or all women.

Good choice! Doritos and Fritos are also both good fire-starters on wet ground since they're both full of oil....Cheetos not so much but they're handy if you run out of bath water:

cheetos-girl-in-bath.jpg

The Rs are planning a dump Trump at the convention. They say their party is ripe for an Independent candidate.

The longer Sanders stays in, the less interest there really is. He is in danger of losing any concession there may have been had he dropped out and endorsed Hillary after the DC primary.

We have Hillary as the nominee and possibly Trump. Trump has pissed his party off to the point that they are about done. It's too late for Bernie, it may be too late for Trump now too.

So that means what? Hillary? OMG message to the World, get ready for WWIII then, Hillary the new Neo-Conservative puppet could have her finger on the button :eek-52:
She's gonna be a great president. The 100 year anniversary for women having the right to vote comes up in 2020. It'll be especially nice to have the first female president then, don't you think?

IF Hillary get's into the WH, Sarah we'll be well into WWIII before 2020.

It's a good thing Mr. Lucy and I've already stocked our bunker with the essentials, such as these :thup: :smoke:

doritos-cool-ranch.png

Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to morally support any and/or all women.

Good choice! Doritos and Fritos are also both good fire-starters on wet ground since they're both full of oil....Cheetos not so much but they're handy if you run out of bath water:

cheetos-girl-in-bath.jpg
I could eat my way through that bath water...

Forum List

Back