Democrats recruiting for sexual assault accusations against Arpaio

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
HEAR YE ! HEAR YE !

since Arpaio announced he is running for Senate , The Democrats will now be recruiting for frivolous sexual assault accusations to ruin his campaign.

If you are a female liberal and even been in the same room as Arpaio , anytime in the past,
please contact [email protected], ...for possible payment information

HEAR YE ! HEAR YE !

since Arpaio announced he is running for Senate , The Democrats will now be recruiting for frivolous sexual assault accusations to ruin his campaign.

If you are a female liberal and even been in the same room as Arpaio , anytime in the past,

I’m thinking they’ll change their game and recruit for a different allegation....not sure what that’ll be quite yet.
One thing is for sure...they can’t win anything straight up.

Arpaio's an old, crippled, obese failure. He'll probably croak before the primaries.

HEAR YE ! HEAR YE !

This criminal has no chance for a senate seat. Zero. Mark that down.

C9F13AD3-5FD1-4779-9D8B-E02CD31DC856.jpeg

No one gives a shit about that old ****. He'll probably die soon.

If he were younger I'd be on board, but he is pretty old (I don't think he'll win)......but man the screaming at the sky left will go nuts, and I'll laugh my ass off....again

Arpaio's entry into the race will split the RWnut vote and give a better chance to a RINO winning the nomination. Good news for GOP, bad news for the RWnuts.

Forum List

Back