Democrats refuse to prosecute as a felony the attack on Chapelle....this is why we need guns...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrat party is insane......they side with the most violent and dangerous criminals in this country, and their judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing them or refusing to prosecute them over and over again......

When the government can't, or simply will not protect the people? That is why the Right to own and carry a gun for self defense is enshrined in our Bill of Rights...

The democrat party is insane......they side with the most violent and dangerous criminals in this country, and their judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing them or refusing to prosecute them over and over again......

When the government can't, or simply will not protect the people? That is why the Right to own and carry a gun for self defense is enshrined in our Bill of Rights...

You aren't the first one to make a good case for vigilante justice in America. Would your justice system be without skin colour being a consideration?

You aren't the first one to make a good case for vigilante justice in America. Would your justice system be without skin colour being a consideration?

What are you talking about? What vigilante justice? This is about another democrat party prosecutor refusing to prosecute a violent criminal who was caught on video attacking Dave Chapelle.....

So you think Dave should have shot the guy?

No, his people secured the idiot.....

What is it with you leftist morons......

This is about another democrat party prosecutor refusing to prosecute an obvious felony attack...

What are you talking about? What vigilante justice? This is about another democrat party prosecutor refusing to prosecute a violent criminal who was caught on video attacking Dave Chapelle.....
yes, and your suggestion that the people need guns to administer justice when the law fails.

I agree with you for America.

i have a different opinion for Canada but that's not the topic until you make it so. And then if you do, I would use discretion on whether to even reply.

As you said:
When the government can't, or simply will not protect the people?

yes, and your suggestion that the people need guns to administer justice when the law fails.

I agree with you for America.

i have a different opinion for Canada but that's not the topic until you make it so. And then if you do, I would use discretion on whether to even reply.

As you said:

Where did I ever say that guns administer justice? We have courts for that....a gun allows you to stop a violent crime...........

Democrats releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early had only one purpose.

The problem for the left is that Chapelle isn't black enough. He has a job and doesn't walk around with his had out.

The message from the left is clear: it's perfectly ok to knife attack a black man in public if you disagree with his politics.

As I've said many times: It's ALWAYS 1850 in the DemoKKKrat party.

The message from the left is clear: it's perfectly ok to knife attack a black man in public if you disagree with his politics.

It’s been fantastic watching Democrats burning down black owned businesses the last few years. It makes things so easy for us KKK chapters to just watch it unfold on TV so we don’t have to get our sheets dirty with soot.

The funny thing is he mostly agrees with the left

Forum List

Back