Democrats say “migrants outperform Americans”…..is this true and is this how little Democrats think of Americans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Do most Democrats think so little of Americans? Do they really believe that we must have desperate, illiterate, needy thirdworlders to survive? Thirdworlders who can’t even speak our language?
Are the invaders really doing us a favor? Do we need them more than they need us? Democrats want us to believe that don’t they?

Do most Democrats think so little of Americans? Do they really believe that we must have desperate, illiterate, needy thirdworlders to survive? Thirdworlders who can’t even speak our language?
Are the invaders really doing us a favor? Do we need them more than they need us? Democrats want us to believe that don’t they?
My great grandfather owned thousands of acres of rich farm land at the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains. He often said, he could walk all day and never walk off his land. He passed it on to his kids and I watched my grandfather start with hundreds of acres but with piss poor farm management he ended up with only about a hundred. His kids, well his. two sons, just sat back and waited to get their inheritance, never amounted to shit. But that never happened, one died and one went crazy, Mom got it all, and Dad sold it to Mexicans that now work it. No "American" stepped up.

My other grandfather was a migrant farm worker that built a huge farm from great farm practices and at the poker table. Dad inherited it and he ended up selling to, you guessed it, Mexicans, that work that really rich farm land too. No "American" stepped up.

30 years ago I bought a couple of acres and built a home in a secluded area nestled in a great school district. My neighbors were all white, some owned their own business building furniture or running little hosiery mills out of an out building. They all sold off and moved on, "cashed in" if you like. Now, I am surrounded by Mexicans, but that private dirt road that we all live on, it is in the best shape it ever has been thanks to their work.

I run a couple of businesses and I employ a lot of people. The white kids, they come and go, most don't last more than a couple of months. But I have Mexicans, and Blacks, that go off to college, get graduate degrees, and yet show back up to work summers and breaks. At this point, I hire no white people under 55, and honestly, I tend more to no one under 60. But an 18 year old Hispanic or Black kid shows up, HIRED.

My great grandfather owned thousands of acres of rich farm land at the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains. He often said, he could walk all day and never walk off his land. He passed it on to his kids and I watched my grandfather start with hundreds of acres but with piss poor farm management he ended up with only about a hundred. His kids, well his. two sons, just sat back and waited to get their inheritance, never amounted to shit. But that never happened, one died and one went crazy, Mom got it all, and Dad sold it to Mexicans that now work it. No "American" stepped up.

My other grandfather was a migrant farm worker that built a huge farm from great farm practices and at the poker table. Dad inherited it and he ended up selling to, you guessed it, Mexicans, that work that really rich farm land too. No "American" stepped up.

30 years ago I bought a couple of acres and built a home in a secluded area nestled in a great school district. My neighbors were all white, some owned their own business building furniture or running little hosiery mills out of an out building. They all sold off and moved on, "cashed in" if you like. Now, I am surrounded by Mexicans, but that private dirt road that we all live on, it is in the best shape it ever has been thanks to their work.

I run a couple of businesses and I employ a lot of people. The white kids, they come and go, most don't last more than a couple of months. But I have Mexicans, and Blacks, that go off to college, get graduate degrees, and yet show back up to work summers and breaks. At this point, I hire no white people under 55, and honestly, I tend more to no one under 60. But an 18 year old Hispanic or Black kid shows up, HIRED.
Such a neat, feel-good, warm and fuzzy ONE-OFF story….thanks for sharing.
Tell us…why do you suppose EVERY single predominantly brown community, city, state and nation is a dirty, disgusting, dependent, dangerous shithole? Why are they only able to excel under the watchful eye and leadership of evil whitey?

I do not think we should have an open border. I think every immigrant coming here should do so legally.

But the hispanic workers do work rings around Americans. I watched crews in Tampa digging trenches in sand under the hot sun, and never slack up.

But the hispanic workers do work rings around Americans. I watched crews in Tampa digging trenches in sand under the hot sun, and never slack up.
Is that how they bullied those lazy blacks out of all the menial work that blacks used to do in America?
I thought black folks were your favorite pet humans?

I do not think we should have an open border. I think every immigrant coming here should do so legally.

Why do you trespasser loving lefties suppose Rep ‘Robert Garcia’ (no pun intended) offered no quantifying evidence with his silly assertions?
I wonder if it was because he was lying his brown fucking ass off?
AC8AC864-FE6B-41FC-A9EA-A7A9F72BF5F7.jpeg

Last edited:
And I’m certain you have evidence to quantify such a retarded assertion?… Or is that just another FEELING you have personally?
Where's your evidence against? Are you one of those who say nobody wants to work anymore? Those types have nothing to stand on.

Where's your evidence against? Are you one of those who say nobody wants to work anymore? Those types have nothing to stand on.
I assert that if migrants/trespasser are so great for America then why aren’t they great for the nations they flee?

I'm speaking to work ethic. I care nothing about welfareand who gets it etc. I'm saying american workers are the best most loyal, highest producing least complaining in the world. Are you going to disagree?

Is that how they bullied those lazy blacks out of all the menial work that blacks used to do in America?
I thought black folks were your favorite pet humans?

Any sentence from you that starts "I thougtht..." I know to be a lie.

I posted about my personal experience with hispanic workers. Nothing more.

You're not wrong.

I'm speaking to work ethic. I care nothing about welfareand who gets it etc. I'm saying american workers are the best most loyal, highest producing least complaining in the world. Are you going to disagree?
Unfortunately, most of those loyal, highest producing, least complaining American workers are over 60 years old.

Forum List

Back