Democrats say “migrants outperform Americans”…..is this true and is this how little Democrats think of Americans?

I'm speaking to work ethic. I care nothing about welfareand who gets it etc. I'm saying american workers are the best most loyal, highest producing least complaining in the world. Are you going to disagree?

That is some of the craziest shitthat I've ever read.
How old are you?

I'm speaking to work ethic. I care nothing about welfareand who gets it etc. I'm saying american workers are the best most loyal, highest producing least complaining in the world. Are you going to disagree?
Quantify your OPINION by offering evidence/proof. Simple shit old-timer.

Do most Democrats think so little of Americans? Do they really believe that we must have desperate, illiterate, needy thirdworlders to survive? Thirdworlders who can’t even speak our language?
Are the invaders really doing us a favor? Do we need them more than they need us? Democrats want us to believe that don’t they?
this will be one of the biggest disasters ever in this country...we have 1.5 mil gotaways to kill us.....you democrappers are finished

The overdoing theme is some here think american workers don't work hard enough. Sad sick way of thought.

Such a neat, feel-good, warm and fuzzy ONE-OFF story….thanks for sharing.
Tell us…why do you suppose EVERY single predominantly brown community, city, state and nation is a dirty, disgusting, dependent, dangerous shithole? Why are they only able to excel under the watchful eye and leadership of evil whitey?

lol yes, these anecdotal tales are truly wondrous. makes one amazed at what shitholes those countries are if they're producing all these highly productive hard working honest people, but then they flee here to Evul Rayciss Amurka.

Last edited:
lol yes, these anecdotal tales are truly wondrous. makes on amazed at what shitholes those countries are if they're producing all these highly productive hard working honest people, but then they flee here to Evul Rayciss Amurka.
2+2 always equals 5 in the libtardian feel-good Twilight Zone.

WinterBorn
Winston
Unkotare

Forum List

Back