Democrats say “migrants outperform Americans”…..is this true and is this how little Democrats think of Americans?

39 grand per year? To work hard? That's pathetic. 26 grand per year is poverty wage. Are you really thinking that's a good wage? Hilarious.

I didn't push anyone out of anything. And we required our contractors to have the paperwork on all their workers. Forged paperwork is not my responsibility. And I am not firing a company just because their laborers speak spanish.

lol sure, you're all just 'honest businessmen' ... lol rubbish. You love labor racketeering, it lines your pockets more than hiring legal citizens will, is all. We can note none of these 'cost savings' are passed on to consumers, as well.

lol sure, you're all just 'honest businessmen' ... lol rubbish. You love labor racketeering, it lines your pockets more than hiring legal citizens will, is all. We can note none of these 'cost savings' are passed on to consumers, as well.

I kept the files, so I know there was paperwork for every company.

Labor racketeering? LOL!! We contracted for work. The companies we hired did the work, better and faster than our competition.

And we were paid by the foot for what we actually built. We made more money by building more plant and building it right.

$500 for 40 hours is $12.50 an hour. Federal minimum wage is $7.25 an hour. Try again.

Rubbish claim. Minimum wage hasn't been adjusted to reflect real inflation since 1970. $7.50 an hour is a small fraction of what it would be adjusted for real inflation, and that's the conservative estimate. Minimum wage should be closer to $28-$35 an hour, depending on the state you live in.

I kept the files, so I know there was paperwork for every company.

Labor racketeering? LOL!! We contracted for work. The companies we hired did the work, better and faster than our competition.

And we were paid by the foot for what we actually built. We made more money by building more plant and building it right.

You contracted for work because that's how the legal dodges work; you get to pretend you aren't hiring illegals knowingly via such fictions. lol quit pissing on our legs and then claiming it's raining.

Rubbish claim. Minimum wage hasn't been adjusted to reflect real inflation since 1970. $7.50 an hour is a small fraction of what it would be adjusted for real inflation, and that's the conservative estimate. Minimum wage should be closer to $28-$35 an hour, depending on the state you live in.

Not a rubbish claim. You said $500 a week is below minimum wage. $500 a week is $12.50 an hour for a 40 hour week. Federal minimum wage is $7.25 an hour.

So either you made your post in ignorance or you were lying. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Not a rubbish claim. You said $500 a week is below minimum wage. $500 a week is $12.50 an hour for a 40 hour week. Federal minimum wage is $7.25 an hour.

So either you made your post in ignorance or you were lying. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Keep lying, hoss, it only highlights your rubbish all the more.

You contracted for work because that's how the legal dodges work; you get to pretend you aren't hiring illegals knowingly via such fictions. lol quit pissing on our legs and then claiming it's raining.

No, we contracted the work because that is an excellent way to do the business. They get paid based on what they actually produce. Not by the number of hours they spend leaning on a shovel.

No, we contracted the work because that is an excellent way to do the business. They get paid based on what they actually produce. Not by the number of hours they spend leaning on a shovel.

lol more rubbish. They paid for working for a lot less than the legitimate market would have to pay, is all. You're just trying to put lipstick on your pig.

Ok Dudley, tell me what is "Fake News" about post #72?

Or do you just throw "Fake News" around when you have no argument and posted something stupid?

So tell me, is $12.50 an hour lower than $7.25 an hour?

So tell me, why are you pretending minimum wage adjusted for real inflation would not be a lot higher? You really really need to keep attention away from that, don't you; that's because you know you're full of shit and being dishonest.

Ok Dudley, tell me what is "Fake News" about post #72?

Or do you just throw "Fake News" around when you have no argument and posted something stupid?

Why do you keep avoiding admitting your stupid dodges are bullshit lies? lol keep grasping at straws.

So tell me, why are you pretending minimum wage adjusted for real inflation would be a lot higher? You really really need to keep attention away from that, don't you; that's because you know you're full of shit and being dishonest.

No, not at all. You said "It's sub-minimum wage...". So unless you think $12.50 is lower than $7.25, you are just throwing a fit to cover for your fuckup.

Should minimum wage be adjusted? Absolutely.
Has minimum wage been adjusted? No.

Forum List

Back