🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats seek to block the true cost of Cuomos deadly choices in NY nursing homes from being released

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

But Democrats are "for the people" right?

Outrageous decision that should lead to a lot of Democrats not only losing their jobs but also being held civilly liable for negligent homicide.

Do you have any idea what the story is about of are you just familiar with the dislike you have for a Democrat in NY?

Benito Cuomo is finished in politics. Should be in prison.

Do you have any idea what the story is about of are you just familiar with the dislike you have for a Democrat in NY?
Feel free to address the topic and stop your childish obsession with trolling
I was wanting you the OP to discuss the topic since it is your thread but you have not discussed anything on the topic. I can help you since you don't seem to know that Cuomo is under fire for his handling of the Covid thingy. He is pulling a Trump and refusing to cooperate. You don't care if someone doesn't cooperate with the law do you?

Feel free to address the topic and stop your childish obsession with trolling
I was wanting you the OP to discuss the topic since it is your thread but you have not discussed anything on the topic. I can help you since you don't seem to know that Cuomo is under fire for his handling of the Covid thingy. He is pulling a Trump and refusing to cooperate.
Did you even watch the video? There is only one Democrat in NY involved in this mess that is being honest. The rest are actively trying to suppress documents and stats.
And there is nothing to discuss beyond what I've already said despite your apparent need to argue with me.

Forum List

Back