Democrats should be telling the media they are willing to work with Trump...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Democrats should be telling the media they are willing to work with Trump in a bi-partisan fashion to do the will of the American people, and get things done to make America great again.

Instead, they are promising obstructionism and resistance to his agenda, the agenda that the American people agreed with and voted for.

Dumb.

Expect more Democratic party losses in 2018...

I think you are probably right. It is amusing to remember that they called for Repubs to support Obama when he was elected, but now the shoe is on the other foot.

:lol:

Why "should" anyone do what you tell them to do?

You guys set the precedent with Obama, I'm excited to see you guys lie in the bed you created.

You guys set the precedent with Obama, I'm excited to see you guys lie in the bed you created.
Obama set the tone when he told Republicans "elections have consequences -- I won" and refused to work with them. He then told Republicans to "get in the back of the bus."

Trump has already proven he is willing to reach out to enemies and try to work with them. Even some of Trump's most loyal supporters are surprised he has reached out to Mitt Romney and is considering him for Secretary of State.

Democrats have a chance to prove they are Americans first, and partisans second.

If they blow this chance, the American people will send them more defeat in 2018 and 2020.

Consider yourselves warned...

Obama set the tone when he told Republicans "elections have consequences -- I won" and refused to work with them. He then told Republicans to "get in the back of the bus."

Trump has already proven he is willing to reach out to enemies and try to work with them. Even some of Trump's most loyal supporters are surprised he has reached out to Mitt Romney and is considering him for Secretary of State.

Democrats have a chance to prove they are Americans first, and partisans second.

If they blow this chance, the American people will send them more defeat in 2018 and 2020.

If it helps you sleep at night to blame the last 8 years of obstructionism on him, that's your perogitive. I'm sure it helps with the cognative dissonance.

But again - you made the bed, now you'll sleep in it. I think you vastly over-estimate the support that Trump has amongst "the people".

Democrats should be telling the media they are willing to work with Trump in a bi-partisan fashion to do the will of the American people, and get things done to make America great again.

Instead, they are promising obstructionism and resistance to his agenda, the agenda that the American people agreed with and voted for.

Dumb.

Expect more Democratic party losses in 2018...
If the bastard tries to carry out even half of what he promised, you will see people in the street like you never saw before in this nation, and I will be among them.

I think you are probably right. It is amusing to remember that they called for Repubs to support Obama when he was elected, but now the shoe is on the other foot.
Now it`s coming back to bite them in the ass is it not? Mitch McConnell made it perfectly clear what the GOP`s plan for Obama was. Boehner and Gingrich couldn`t board the obstruction fast enough.

If it helps you sleep at night to blame the last 8 years of obstructionism on him, that's your perogitive. I'm sure it helps with the cognative dissonance.

But again - you made the bed, now you'll sleep in it. I think you vastly over-estimate the support that Trump has amongst "the people".

If it helps you to blame the Obama failures on Bush, that's your prerogative. But again, you made your bed starting with Bush and now you have to lie in it. See, you hacks from both parties can't see beyond you own party nose. Time to get rid of both parties.

Forum List

Back