Democrats should demand GOP leaders texting records during the Obama years!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Every congress person, including democrats partaking in this FBI texting crap, should allow investigators to retrieve all their texting back and forth during the Obama years, ESPECIALLY EACH AND EVERYONE OF THESE TRUMP GOP BACKERS.

Then lets see who's innocent...I would bet my last dollar, my youngest child and grand babies, both Hillary and Obama would endlessly dominate the subjects...and they know it!!

upload_2018-7-13_11-42-48.jpeg

Every congress person, including democrats partaking in this FBI texting crap, should allow investigators to retrieve all their texting back and forth during the Obama years, ESPECIALLY EACH AND EVERYONE OF THESE TRUMP GOP BACKERS.

Then lets see who's innocent...I would bet my last dollar, my youngest child and grand babies, both Hillary and Obama would endlessly dominate the subjects...and they know it!!

View attachment 204486

Wow, that is totally moronic. Here's a hint, FBI agents are not supposed to allow their political biases to effect their work, so when they start spouting off about their hate for a candidate and what they can do to defer him, it's worth another look. Most people understand this.

Politicians, OTOH, are expected to be political. It's what they do.

View attachment 204486

Wow, that is totally moronic. Here's a hint, FBI agents are not supposed to allow their political biases to effect their work, so when they start spouting off about their hate for a candidate and what they can do to defer him, it's worth another look. Most people understand this.

During the Obama years, I would bet my last dollar, FBI agents who had more security breaches under Obama than any administration thus far, was hatin and I'm 1000% there are back and forth text to prove it. And because Trump is still using his "private" phone for official white house business, another breach that can be brought up...listen, this deflection you nuts are trying to portray, only undermines US attempts to get to the bottom of this Putin/Trump mess and no amount of spin or harrassing our intel community is gonna stop the facts.

And yes, most people do get it, that's why the guy was taken off the case...I mean use your fuckin brain, dumb ass. So the guy hated TRump and made mistakes using his official phone, that does not make all of the FBI guilty of trying to stop a MAN THAT WON THE FUCKIN ELECTION, FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

News flash, you morons...had this guy any influence over the election and the Trump people calling on Putin every other day during the election, the bastard would have lost.

View attachment 204486

During the Obama years, I would bet my last dollar, FBI agents who had more security breaches under Obama than any administration thus far, was hatin and I'm 1000% there are back and forth text to prove it. And because Trump is still using his "private" phone for official white house business, another breach that can be brought up...listen, this deflection you nuts are trying to portray, only undermines US attempts to get to the bottom of this Putin/Trump mess and no amount of spin or harrassing our intel community is gonna stop the facts.

And yes, most people do get it, that's why the guy was taken off the case...I mean use your fuckin brain, dumb ass. So the guy hated TRump and made mistakes using his official phone, that does not make all of the FBI guilty of trying to stop a MAN THAT WON THE FUCKIN ELECTION, FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you didn't notice, but the FBI isn't testifying to Congress, only the idiot who let his bias show is. Pay attention next time.

News flash, you morons...had this guy any influence over the election and the Trump people calling on Putin every other day during the election, the bastard would have lost.

And that's your greatest regret, that he failed, and still got caught.

View attachment 204486
We already know what they did. They told us.

Dh7j5EJXUAA1kOS.jpg

View attachment 204486
We already know what they did. They told us.

Dh7j5EJXUAA1kOS.jpg
The GOP-igs are now dealing with the white beast, they help create, cultivate and nurture.....and every last one of them have now become Trump bitches....:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 204486

Perhaps you didn't notice, but the FBI isn't testifying to Congress, only the idiot who let his bias show is. Pay attention next time.
No, bitch you pay attention, that one agent is being used by Trump, Hannity and Guliani to de-legitimize the entire intel community and its Russian probe...You can not, I repeat can not be this fuckin dumb not seeing whats going on, now can you?

Forum List

Back