Democrats should worry, not panic....

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Democrats should worry, not panic

In 2008, when Hillary Clinton first ran for the Democratic presidential nomination against Barack Obama, I asked one of her oldest allies how she could be losing a race that appeared to be hers to win.

“I’ve known Hillary for many years, ever since she came to Arkansas,” former Sen. Dale Bumpers told me. “She’ll find a way to screw it up. She always does.”

The author of the article then goes to say why HIllary will win.

In 2008, when Hillary Clinton first ran for the Democratic presidential nomination against Barack Obama, I asked one of her oldest allies how she could be losing a race that appeared to be hers to win.

“I’ve known Hillary for many years, ever since she came to Arkansas,” former Sen. Dale Bumpers told me. “She’ll find a way to screw it up. She always does.”

To be fair, Barak Obama has never lost an election or political position he did not first sell to the highest bidder.

Now Obama is on the side of Hillary

• Banned

To be fair, Barak Obama has never lost an election or political position he did not first sell to the highest bidder.

Now Obama is on the side of Hillary

What is strange about this election is that it such a negative one.

People really don't like what they see.

How far we've come from Hope and Change to this.

Forum List

Back