Democrats Soft on Pedophile Crimes

California Legislature Passes Bill Reducing Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children

California lawmakers passed a bill Monday that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing minor child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim.
According to SB 145, the legislation “would exempt from mandatory registration” as a sex offender “a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.”
The measure would allow a judge to decide if an adult who engages in oral or anal sex with a child must register as a sex offender if that person is within ten years of the age of the victim.

This is absolutely disgusting and is just one such example
Funny coming from the Party of Dennis Hastert, Roy Moore, Gym Jordan, Matt Gaetz and the orange sexual assaulter himself.

1650811998481.png

This was posted in another thread
You know the pedo references are being put out to trigger the right into not listening to other sides arguments

It made me so angry, but I did not feel like searching for all the stories online and posting them all. So I searched, and thanks be to God I found this thread. Tons of stories about why Democrats are the party of pedophiles.

Thanks to whoever the OP is for doing all this work and compiling all these stories.

Wow, don't you have Biden derangement problem... You know the pedo references are being put out to trigger the right into not listening to other sides arguments

This was posted in another thread
Wow, don't you have Biden derangement problem... You know the pedo references are being put out to trigger the right into not listening to other sides arguments
It made me so angry, but I did not feel like searching for all the stories online and posting them all. So I searched, and thanks be to God I found this thread. Tons of stories about why Democrats are the party of pedophiles.

Thanks to whoever the OP is for doing all this work and compiling all these stories.

I see that CowboyTed is silent now that the truth has been presented.

Democrats don't have a soft on for pedophile crimes, they have a ...

Forum List

Back