Democrats struggle with rising popularity of GOP tax law

So how are the subsidized Red State governments going to function after relying for decades on federal taxes?

Time for those so called Bootstrappers to actually "bootstrap".

:113:

Why is it your own money if the government has to borrow it to give it to you?
You're misunderstanding terminology. They're allowing people to keep more of what they earn. That's not "giving" them anything. It's our money because we earned it. The government did not. Is that clear now?

You own a home? With a mortgage? A car? With payments?

Try stopping those payments and keeping more of 'your own money' and see what happens to your house and car.

That's because you don't actually own the house or car until you finish paying for it. By contrast, I actually own the money I earn, then the government takes some of it from me. The government didn't earn that money, I didn't borrow it and need to pay it back. I earned it.

So we don't owe the money represented by our national debt?

Are you insane?

Oh Gawd, stop feigning outrage over the Debt. Everyone here knows you're a Democrat Bootlicker. And Democrats love spending other peoples' money more than anyone. Your boy Hussein rung up $Trillions in Debt, and you didn't care at all. So you can stop lying now. No one's buying your faux debt outrage shtick.

I don't give a fuck whether you believe me or not, since nothing you post ever makes sense.

We should be able to cut the debt in half over the next 19 years, but corrupt Congress will just end up spending the increased taxes on free shit in exchange for votes.

We should be able to cut the debt in half over the next 19 years, but corrupt Congress will just end up spending the increased taxes on free shit in exchange for votes.

That is why I don't believe for a moment that they want to increase taxes to pay down the debt.

You're misunderstanding terminology. They're allowing people to keep more of what they earn. That's not "giving" them anything. It's our money because we earned it. The government did not. Is that clear now?

You own a home? With a mortgage? A car? With payments?

Try stopping those payments and keeping more of 'your own money' and see what happens to your house and car.

That's because you don't actually own the house or car until you finish paying for it. By contrast, I actually own the money I earn, then the government takes some of it from me. The government didn't earn that money, I didn't borrow it and need to pay it back. I earned it.

So we don't owe the money represented by our national debt?

Are you insane?

Oh Gawd, stop feigning outrage over the Debt. Everyone here knows you're a Democrat Bootlicker. And Democrats love spending other peoples' money more than anyone. Your boy Hussein rung up $Trillions in Debt, and you didn't care at all. So you can stop lying now. No one's buying your faux debt outrage shtick.

I don't give a fuck whether you believe me or not, since nothing you post ever makes sense.

You're a liar. Everyone here knows that. So you can stop with the faux debt outrage shtick. You're a Communist/Democrat Bootlicker who could care less about how much money Government spends.

Forum List

Back