Democrats stunned in Mass. Republican wins special election!!!!!!!!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
In Peabody, MA a special election was held due to to Democrat Joyce Spilitis kicking the bucket last November. A long shot who most thought had no chance of winning her seat for Essex 12th District...none other than the young and very hot Leah Cole, a Republican.

The election was a three way contest between a Democrat, Independent (yeah...right) and Republican Leah Cole. Leah didn't hold back, she didn't run as a RINO, she ran as a real Republican. She ran on ending benefits to illegal immigrants...also unknown as undocumented Democrats, reform of the broken EBT system, against raising taxes and more. You can read the links I will provide.

Anyone notice the females running for the Republican party are young and hot, as opposed to Democrat women who are wretched, ugly, hateful old America-hating hags?

Leah won against all odds. She is a registered nurse, her union put big money into her Democrat rival, and while Leah had very little money to spend, she had a strong ground game and pounded the pavement knocking on thousands of doors to win people over. She also didn't have that Democrat mole Karl Rove to destroy her chances of winning, or stab her in the back like he did to Christine O"Donnell or countless other anti-establishment Republicans. It is great to see unions lose big on this one, and to prove that any Republican running for office would be well advised to extend their middle finger to Karl Rove.

Way to go Leah!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Cole Takes Stunning Win in Peabody State Rep Race - Peabody, MA Patch

Now I know the lefties in here will read this and use every excuse possible to nullify her victory, but it is what it is...she WON!!!!!!!!!

Republicans should run as Republicans, not as Karl Rove Democrats.

Locke

This is what happens when a party mistakenly believes that gays and the War on Guns are the most important issues when there are record numbers unemployed and on food stamps. I can't wait until next years elections, the Democrats are going to spend years wondering what ran them over.

In Peabody, MA a special election was held due to to Democrat Joyce Spilitis kicking the bucket last November. A long shot who most thought had no chance of winning her seat for Essex 12th District...none other than the young and very hot Leah Cole, a Republican.

The election was a three way contest between a Democrat, Independent (yeah...right) and Republican Leah Cole. Leah didn't hold back, she didn't run as a RINO, she ran as a real Republican. She ran on ending benefits to illegal immigrants...also unknown as undocumented Democrats, reform of the broken EBT system, against raising taxes and more. You can read the links I will provide.

Anyone notice the females running for the Republican party are young and hot, as opposed to Democrat women who are wretched, ugly, hateful old America-hating hags?

Leah won against all odds. She is a registered nurse, her union put big money into her Democrat rival, and while Leah had very little money to spend, she had a strong ground game and pounded the pavement knocking on thousands of doors to win people over. She also didn't have that Democrat mole Karl Rove to destroy her chances of winning, or stab her in the back like he did to Christine O"Donnell or countless other anti-establishment Republicans. It is great to see unions lose big on this one, and to prove that any Republican running for office would be well advised to extend their middle finger to Karl Rove.

Now I know the lefties in here will read this and use every excuse possible to nullify her victory, but it is what it is...she WON!!!!!!!!!

Locke

certainly good news

--LOL

]

Locke

ELECTION 2013
Patience Roggensack defeats Edward Fallone for second term on state Supreme Court

Madison - State Supreme Court Justice Patience Roggensack easily won a second term Tuesday, overcoming Marquette University law professor Ed Fallone.

With 93% of precincts reporting, Roggensack had 57% of the vote to Fallone's 43%.

Roggensack touted her experience in the race, noting she served seven years on the Court of Appeals and nearly 10 years on the Supreme Court. She had the backing of law enforcement and more than 100 judges, as well as the state Republican Party.

Fallone, who had the support of Democrats and unions, contended the high court has grown dysfunctional and said Roggensack needed to be replaced to start to improve sour relationships on the court.

Roggensack's victory gives her a second 10-year term on the bench and preserves the court's conservative majority. On the most controversial issues and cases in recent years, the court has often split 4-3, with Roggensack in the majority.

Election 2013 - Patience Roggensack defeats Edward Fallone for second term on state Supreme Court

This is what happens when a party mistakenly believes that gays and the War on Guns are the most important issues when there are record numbers unemployed and on food stamps. I can't wait until next years elections, the Democrats are going to spend years wondering what ran them over.

Republicans will be lucky if they hold on to the House.

Republicans will be lucky if they hold on to the House.

"they" held the state Supreme court in of all places Wisconsin last night

--LOL

Holy shit stop the presses a right winger actually won a state congressional seat by 70 votes because two democrats on the ticket spit the vote allowing her to win. You right wingers are hilarious :lol: :lmao:

Last edited:

Locke
You do know she cheated right? The only way democrats lose elections is if republicans cheat don't believe me ask them.

You FAIL for no pic haha!!!

You're right, she's freakin' hot!

ed2ea6f2686eda34ecda2fa7ec9c015b

So, normal is the new hot? Or did you guys mean hot compared to fully unattractive people in politics? I'm not here to attack her, but so far all I know is she is a Republican and to some this normal looking girl is "hot." Not a single position on an issue mentioned.

She might be great, I dono...

So, normal is the new hot? Or did you guys mean hot compared to fully unattractive people in politics? I'm not here to attack her, but so far all I know is she is a Republican and to some this normal looking girl is "hot." Not a single position on an issue mentioned.

She's a supermodel is the right wing world as most of their ladies look like this

obama%20fox.jpg

She's a supermodel is the right wing world as most of their ladies look like this

obama%20fox.jpg

Dude, you better get moving, your late to a meeting with your hate group.

Maybe today you guys can talk about how happy you are Obama is killing tens of thousands of brown people in the middle east.

Forum List

Back