Democrats stunned in Mass. Republican wins special election!!!!!!!!

LOL, ok.

You are a historical illiterate, I get it.

LOL< yes you do post the most stupid shit.

Tell me kid, how did we end up with a Clinton Presidency?

You don't know....do you?

Congratulations on the dumbest post of this thread, well done! :clap2:

Of course, because the american people were sick of the right wing BS that destroyed the nation, and wanted someone that could end the GOP destruction of america. Clinton went up and beyond the call by bringing the most booming economy in US history along with the biggest surplus, thanks Bill! :clap2:

Although I congratulate the young lady on her win what struck me as the most telling part of the article was the self centered remarks of the people commenting on the election. We are truly becoming a pathetic nation.

The independent candidate had left the DEMOCRATIC party to run as an independent and effectively split the left of center vote.

Exactly. The democrats got 65% of the vote and the republican won by only 74 votes considering those circumstances, and they are claiming it's some kind of major victory in a state race. :lol:

I say we throw a right wing style pissy fit and cry conspiracy with numerous recounts!

Just kidding, democrats actually accept their loses.

Last edited:
Holy shit stop the presses a right winger actually won a state congressional seat by 70 votes because two democrats on the ticket spit the vote allowing her to win. You right wingers are hilarious :lol: :lmao:

you know whats funny BL.....if this lady was a Democrat and won the exact same way....and some Righty came here and said what you just said....you would be saying the guy is full of shit and of course how hilarious those right wingers are....

Hochul did just that in the NY-26 special election after right winger Lee resigned when suggestive photos showed up with him soliciting prostitutes.
It was a locked GOP seat that got thrown by a teabagger running under the party.

I didn't try to pass it off like the democrat somehow overcame a monumental feat like the dumbass OP is trying to do, I just :lol: my ass off that the teabagger candidate threw the election in the democrat's favor.

we have read your posts BL.....you would do just what i said you would do.....you are to much of a leftist not too.....

The independent candidate had left the DEMOCRATIC party to run as an independent and effectively split the left of center vote.

Exactly. The democrats got 65% of the vote and the republican won by only 74 votes considering those circumstances, and they are claiming it's some kind of major victory in a state race. :lol:

I say we throw a right wing style pissy fit and cry conspiracy with numerous recounts!

That would be relevant, if it didn't happen in a BLUE STATE.

konradv pulled out a box of Kleenex and cried whiile trying to talk while his mouth was full oatmeal:

Is it a lowering of standards or do Republicans think with their penises?

Is it a lowering of the value of the dollar or do Democrats think with their heads up their asses?

BTW, I am not Republican, I am registered Libertarian.

Either way it's hardly a resounding victory when you win by a plurality instead of a majority.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

ed2ea6f2686eda34ecda2fa7ec9c015b

So, normal is the new hot? Or did you guys mean hot compared to fully unattractive people in politics? I'm not here to attack her, but so far all I know is she is a Republican and to some this normal looking girl is "hot." Not a single position on an issue mentioned.

She might be great, I dono...
I would kick her out of bed....

but only because there is more room on the floor!!!!:razz:

That would be relevant, if it didn't happen in a BLUE STATE.

It's more relevant in a blue state.

It's like NY-23

morning CrusanderFrank

yes it is

keep up the good fight

i cant help but notice the libs are all over this one

but remain silent on another major victory this week for conservatives

the Wisconsin Supreme Court will remain 4-3 conservative

after the landslide re election

of Patience Roggensack

of course today the libs are saying she "outspent" her rival

--LOL

Is it a lowering of the value of the dollar or do Democrats think with their heads up their asses?

Is that supposed to be a plus? It just proves you're on the same level as the Marxists, i.e. you've adopted a philosophy that would require a basic change in human nature in order to work!!! :lol:

The Republicans now hold 17 out of the 160 seats in the Massachusetts house of representatives.

This is huge!!!!!!!!!!

lol

No kidding, what a bunch of idiots those on the radical right are. Though after getting their asses handed to them last year, they will grasp at straws with anything they possibly can. Quite pathetic.

The Republicans now hold 17 out of the 160 seats in the Massachusetts house of representatives.

This is huge!!!!!!!!!!

lol

No kidding, what a bunch of idiots those on the radical right are. Though after getting their asses handed to them last year, they will grasp at straws with anything they possibly can. Quite pathetic.

yea because having one party rule is so good.....all the examples from the past of the results of this kinda shit and you fuckers still think its a good thing.....haven't you guys learned anything?.....

Is that supposed to be a plus? It just proves you're on the same level as the Marxists, i.e. you've adopted a philosophy that would require a basic change in human nature in order to work!!! :lol:

I disagree, and it's probably worth a new thread to discuss the issue so I'll start one.

Forum List

Back