Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

what's that got to do with the OP?
It's related to the amount of bat shit crazy that has infected the Republican party. A disease that has infected the Arizona Republican Party especially.

Arizona Republicans censure Cindy McCain, Doug Ducey and Jeff Flake - CBS News
The batshit crazy is all in the Democrat party. You only have to look at the crazies in Antifa and the BLM to see that.

Cindy McCain, Doug Ducey and Jeff Flake are the ones who are batshit crazy.
Biden is the top, and the crazy is all in the democrat party.
Mike Lindell was meeting with Trump in the Oval Office pitching declarations of martial law to overturn the election.

That’s how far the crazy got with Trump.
Where did you here that, from "anonymous sources?"
From seeing Lindell’s notes as he walked into the Oval Office.

These guys are as stupid as they are crazy. Which is good for is actually. Best to have the crazy ones be idiots rather than competent.

View attachment 484103
That's Lindell. Who are "these guys?" I'm sure martial law has been "pitched" about 1000 times in the White House over the years. NAZI turds like you attack guys like Lindell, who is just a private citizen, but you have nothing to say about lunatics like AOC, the squad, Biden, Cameltoe, Adolph Schiffler, yada, yada, yada.
Why don't you go ahead and tell me the last time martial law was pitched in the White House to overturn your own electoral defeat.

I'd love to hear it.
How am I supposed to know? Do you imagine every conversion the president has is made public? How many times have someone pitched putting Republicans in a Gulag been pitched in the White House?

You really are a major fucking moron.
Thanks for admitting, as far as you know, Trump was the only one.
Thanks for admitting that you have no clue who says what to Biden. The Dim Reich if full of lunatics.
LOL

Why are you trying to pivot to Biden, fucking moron? :lol:

You already admitted as far as you know, Trump is the only president to have the idea of resorting to martial law pitched to overturn their lost election.

It's related to the amount of bat shit crazy that has infected the Republican party. A disease that has infected the Arizona Republican Party especially.

The batshit crazy is all in the Democrat party. You only have to look at the crazies in Antifa and the BLM to see that.

Jeff Flake, Doug Ducey and Cindy McCain aren't Democratic party members. They're Republicans.

So you see, you've contradicted your own statement.

Jeff Flake, Doug Ducey and Cindy McCain aren't Democratic party members. They're Republicans.

again, unclear what this has to do with the OP, but they all took money from demodudes. Once bought, one cannot decline and bid out.

What are the Dems scared of? Why are they fighting to simply do an audit? Geez...God forbid that the State of Arizona wants to ensure they have a secure and free election
How about the "audit" being performed by someone who believed there was fraud even before being hired to look for it?

How about their admission that many ballots will not be reviewed by Democrats?
Who should do the audit, Nazi Piglosi?

again, unclear what this has to do with the OP, but they all took money from demodudes. Once bought, one cannot decline and bid out.
The Republican Party establishment, especially those in charge of Arizona's Republican Party, are crazy.

They are RINOs who hate real Republicans. They have all made that abundantly clear.

What I'm really concerned about here is whether the Democrat Party is trying to suppress the vote here with their lawsuit.

That's Fascism, if you tell millions of Little Trumpsters that their votes don't count and you are refusing to investigate the election for fraud.

How do you think this will influence turnout in the future? Trumpsters will think its pointless to vote in America, that the elections are rigged.

How am I supposed to know?
You don't, so don't try to pretend like it has ever happened before.

Don't make shit up and expect not to be called out on it.
You can stop pretending that the Democrate Reich doesn't have far more than its share of lunatics. Virtually everyone in the party is a lunatic.

You're the one making shit up then attacking me if I dispute your lunatic theories.

Mike Lindell was meeting with Trump in the Oval Office pitching declarations of martial law to overturn the election.

These guys are as stupid as they are crazy. Which is good for is actually. Best to have the crazy ones be idiots rather than competent.

View attachment 484103
nice photoshop,, the picture on the left doesnt match the one on the right

he holding the cup different and its at a different angle,,

They are RINOs who hate real Republicans. They have all made that abundantly clear.
Seems they only really hate one Republican and that would be Trump, who has done a pretty good job at turning the Republican party into it's currently highly dysfunctional dumpster fire.

The Republican Party establishment, especially those in charge of Arizona's Republican Party, are crazy.
Nope. Jeff Flake is a crazy who should never have been allowed to run as a Republican because he isn't a real Republican.

View attachment 484103

True. FUAX gets nailed posting bullshit lies.

Seems they only really hate one Republican and that would be Trump, who has done a pretty good job at turning the Republican party into it's currently highly dysfunctional dumpster fire.
Sorry, turd, but the piece of shit Flake also waffled for weeks about voting for Kavanaugh's confirmation. He's a fucking SJW.

You can stop pretending that the Democrate Reich doesn't have far more than its share of lunatics. Virtually everyone in the party is a lunatic.

You're the one making shit up then attacking me if I dispute your lunatic theories.
I didn't make anything up, you tried to muddy the waters by making shit up about martial law being proposed.

I provided the photographic evidence of my accusation.

What are the Dems scared of? Why are they fighting to simply do an audit? Geez...God forbid that the State of Arizona wants to ensure they have a secure and free election
How about the "audit" being performed by someone who believed there was fraud even before being hired to look for it?

How about their admission that many ballots will not be reviewed by Democrats?
Who should do the audit, Nazi Piglosi?
A neutral, certified group, observed equally by both major parties.

That's too difficult a concept for a fucking moron like you to grasp.

View attachment 484103
That's Lindell. Who are "these guys?" I'm sure martial law has been "pitched" about 1000 times in the White House over the years. NAZI turds like you attack guys like Lindell, who is just a private citizen, but you have nothing to say about lunatics like AOC, the squad, Biden, Cameltoe, Adolph Schiffler, yada, yada, yada.
Why don't you go ahead and tell me the last time martial law was pitched in the White House to overturn your own electoral defeat.

I'd love to hear it.
How am I supposed to know? Do you imagine every conversion the president has is made public? How many times have someone pitched putting Republicans in a Gulag been pitched in the White House?

You really are a major fucking moron.
Thanks for admitting, as far as you know, Trump was the only one.
Thanks for admitting that you have no clue who says what to Biden. The Dim Reich if full of lunatics.
LOL

Why are you trying to pivot to Biden, fucking moron? :lol:

You already admitted as far as you know, Trump is the only president to have the idea of resorting to martial law pitched to overturn their lost election.
Your pic is photoshopped, you lying weasel. You have been caught.

I didn't make anything up, you tried to muddy the waters by making shit up about martial law being proposed.

I provided the photographic evidence of my accusation.
You're a fucking idiot who can't follow an argument.

We're done.

View attachment 484103

Because the photo was rotated to make it easier to read you idiot.

Forum List

Back