Democrats Support Anti-Semitism in United States

Leftist hate Jews and the State of Israel almost as much as leftist in 1938 Germany hated Jews. Every day we see attacks on supporters of Israel and Democrats like Cortez, Talib, and Omar supporting terrorist groups and Iranian government that provides them with the missiles to fire into Israel.

Having worked in Europe, I can tell you anti-Semitism is still rife over there too, it's not just Democrats here who hate Jews

You moron. Most US Jews are Demmocrats.

And? Self hating Jews makes Jew hating OK, Himmler?

Who the hell are YOU to call them self-hating Jews?

So what do you call people who vote for people who hate them? Sounds pretty self hating

They don't listen to dumbasses like you. Most people do NOT hate Jews.

Most Democrats hate Jews, you post it over and over across the site

Most Jews are Democrats. Have you been living under a rock?

Yes, they know your plan if they resist your Nazi Democrat party. Ask blacks who try to leave the Democrat plantation how free they are

You are disgusting and delusional.

You're a Jew hating Nazi

Nope.. I think Bibi is a monster.

Europeans spent centuries trying to assimilate specifically Ashkenazi Jews, which are the vast majority in the states. They refused living apart and with endogamy.
You are rewriting history. Christians have from the beginning of Christianity had an anti-Semitic streak. It was Christians who invented the Ghetto, periodically expelled Jews from their country, engaged in pogroms, and instituted laws that limited what Jews could own and do. Assimilation was usually left to the inquesition.

I'm not rewriting history

They have tried to assimilate Jews for centuries, they refused

They still refuse in America.

You don't just get to act like caste then be surprised when the people around you treat you like shit. They offered assimilation

Europeans spent centuries trying to assimilate specifically Ashkenazi Jews, which are the vast majority in the states. They refused living apart and with endogamy.
You are rewriting history. Christians have from the beginning of Christianity had an anti-Semitic streak. It was Christians who invented the Ghetto, periodically expelled Jews from their country, engaged in pogroms, and instituted laws that limited what Jews could own and do. Assimilation was usually left to the inquesition.

You don't just get to act like caste then be surprised when the people around you treat you like shit. They offered assimilation

Bullshit!
The Amish are thriving well.
Stop lying!

Bullshit!
The Amish are thriving well.
Stop lying!

The Amish are living totally seperate lives, and are christians

The Amish chose rural farmer life

Not the life of an urban professional class.

What could anyone possibly blame the Amish for? They have no power. And they have almost no interaction with outside society. They are not a caste

They're fucking mennonites lol

You are rewriting history. Christians have from the beginning of Christianity had an anti-Semitic streak. It was Christians who invented the Ghetto, periodically expelled Jews from their country, engaged in pogroms, and instituted laws that limited what Jews could own and do. Assimilation was usually left to the inquisition.

How have they tried to assimilate Jews? By converting them?

You are rewriting history. Christians have from the beginning of Christianity had an anti-Semitic streak. It was Christians who invented the Ghetto, periodically expelled Jews from their country, engaged in pogroms, and instituted laws that limited what Jews could own and do. Assimilation was usually left to the inquisition.

How the fuck else would you get Jews to assimilate? Your whole religion is about endogamy, like you're of caste from India. Except no one in fucking europe does things that way but Jews.

Insanity

Thinking you can make it work in India makes sense. Castes are normal in India

They have not been normal in Christian Europe for a millenia, if ever, beyond the Jews who were relentlessly persecuted for their refusal to assimilate.

Can someone explain precisely what is wrong with Jewish people to draw so much ire?
Around here they are great people.

So when a sickness would come to a village a few hundred years ago. And you notice the Jews won't share your water....They become the obvious cultprits of poison, witchcraft, etc. Rules against intermarriage. Very easy for Europeans to blame for their problems.

So while it's true the Jews have been persecuted. They wanted to live their own way in Christian nations which rarely ended well for them.

In modern times Israel is their problem. Israel's history starts only ~150 years ago not even with the first aliyah. They are like Us, Canada, NZ, and Australia are colonial settler states. The situation is not substantively different from apartheid south africa. Religion alone does not give you claim to land, blood claims matter much more. And Jews have no religious reason to create Israel anyway.
To me this is ancient history palaver rooted in revenge and having Nothing to do with the betterment of peoples lives in the here and now

Can someone explain precisely what is wrong with Jewish people to draw so much ire?

That was the question i was responding to

And the last paragraph directly addresses current problems and why israel is so hated in the states.
Fake as always. Jewish people aroundDC are loved and respected because of their conduct.
What Prince Azir and Shalomey Ginsburg argued about in 1750 over whose line in the sand was valid is irrelevant
You all don’t want peace. If it was given to you then you would not take it because of eons ago. Same affliction that blacks labor under as to 150 years ago

I am Jewish, but those who claim to be the Chosen People with illegal claims to Promised Land, are clearly arrogant and criminal.
>I am Jewish, but those who claim to be the Chosen People with illegal claims to Promised Land, are clearly arrogant and criminal.

You haven't gotten used to the concept of Israel yet? That's weird. Israel was admitted to the UN in 1949 (72 years ago).

Israel is the only Democracy in the Middle East.

Israel respect the rights of all people to practice whatever religion they want.

Israel does not stone LGBT folks or lock them up for 10 years like the Palestinians do...

Israel guarantees equal rights for women. Think about that in the context of the Middle East.

Israel is (was recently) one of our strongest allies, and provides critical intelligence that is helpful to ensuring the safety of countless Americans.

God bless Israel.

What Middle Eastern country do you prefer?

Regards,
Jim

How the fuck else would you get Jews to assimilate? Your whole religion is about endogamy, like you're of caste from India. Except no one in fucking europe does things that way but Jews.

Insanity

They have not been normal in Christian Europe for a millenia, if ever, beyond the Jews who were relentlessly persecuted for their refusal to assimilate.
Thanks now I understand. Christianity wants to destroy Judaism and eliminate all Jews. Too bad the holocaust failed, you'd have gotten your wish.

Leftist hate Jews and the State of Israel almost as much as leftist in 1938 Germany hated Jews. Every day we see attacks on supporters of Israel and Democrats like Cortez, Talib, and Omar supporting terrorist groups and Iranian government that provides them with the missiles to fire into Israel.

Ah yes, your latest racist screed against the Squad.

Decent people around the world have condemned the Israeli attacks on Gazza. Of course they’re killing Muslims so the Party of Racist hate is all for killing them.

Who cares if the Israelis have killed hundreds of women and children. They have an excuse. HAMAS fired rockets. They can murder as many innocent people as they want in self defence.

Your first response to anything is to shoot first and ask questions later. Not this time.

This time Netanyahu provoked the Palestinians to cling to power. Allowing evictions during Ramadan. He knew what would happen and he made sure it did. He’d be out of office now if not for this.

Only the American Republican Party, the party of war and death thinks Israel isn’t to blame for murdering innocents. Of course white European Israelis are murdering non-whites so what is the problem?

You’re the outlier. You’re the radical haters and death merchants. Netanyahu should be in jail. Going into Gazza every few years and brutalizing the Palestinians and killing children destroying lives makes Israel no better than the Germans in 1945.

Racist Jews steal Palestinian homes, businesses, and farms while calling for "death to all Arabs" and you respond by blaming the victims.
1953655757.jpg

'Death to Arabs': Palestinians need international protection from Israel's racist Jewish thugs | Opinion

"The images of hundreds of religious Zionist activists in occupied East Jerusalem chanting 'Death to Arabs' come as no surprise to Palestinians. In fact, they are commonplace, daily occurrences, the result of decades of racist policies, laws and hateful anti-Palestinian incitement."

Having worked in Europe, I can tell you anti-Semitism is still rife over there too, it's not just Democrats here who hate Jews

Which is why they are dumber than dog shit.

Not by a long shot.. Have some integrity.

Do as you say, not as you do ...

I see Jewish friends every day. In fact, my gardenig buddy is the son of a Rabbi. I had cocktails with three Jewish women that I am very fond of just night before last. You must have a really small life. Not everyone supports Bibi

You have a Jewish friend, every hate filled bigot starts with that bull shit lie, Himmler

I have more than a few Jewish friends that I see every day. In fact, one just showed up an hour ago with three beautiful Asparagus crowns for my Asparagus patch.

You seem so prejudiced and backward. Whats your story? How did you get that way?

Yes, how can you hate Jews when you have Jewish friends? Actually that you hate Jews is the part of that which is not in question

I hate the killing and theft in Palestine. .. have since I was little and listened to news broadcasts about the massacres in Lebanon.. But, most Jews are not like that. Most don't support Bibi or the Likkud.

Exactly, those damned Jews, you hate them. They should just die like the dogs they are when terrorists are shooting missiles into Jewish neighborhoods. You already made completely clear that is your position, Himmler. Death to Jews. Fuck you, bigot

I see Jewish friends every day. In fact, my gardenig buddy is the son of a Rabbi. I had cocktails with three Jewish women that I am very fond of just night before last. You must have a really small life. Not everyone supports Bibi

You have a Jewish friend, every hate filled bigot starts with that bull shit lie, Himmler

I have more than a few Jewish friends that I see every day. In fact, one just showed up an hour ago with three beautiful Asparagus crowns for my Asparagus patch.

You seem so prejudiced and backward. Whats your story? How did you get that way?

Yes, how can you hate Jews when you have Jewish friends? Actually that you hate Jews is the part of that which is not in question

I hate the killing and theft in Palestine. .. have since I was little and listened to news broadcasts about the massacres in Lebanon.. But, most Jews are not like that. Most don't support Bibi or the Likkud.

Exactly, those damned Jews, you hate them. They should just die like the dogs they are when terrorists are shooting missiles into Jewish neighborhoods. You already made completely clear that is your position, Himmler. Death to Jews. Fuck you, bigot

As crazy as it seems, we seem to be doing exactly as Santayana predicted. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Maybe, just maybe, some Dems are starting to fear that some Jewish Democrats may finally decide to defect.

Just saw a headline today that AOC has spoken out against anti-Jewish violence in this country.

(Maybe Senator Schumer, who is scared to death of AOC, will now find the guts to finally condemn anti-Jewish attacks in his state.)

And? Self hating Jews makes Jew hating OK, Himmler?

Who the hell are YOU to call them self-hating Jews?

So what do you call people who vote for people who hate them? Sounds pretty self hating

They don't listen to dumbasses like you. Most people do NOT hate Jews.

Most Democrats hate Jews, you post it over and over across the site

Most Jews are Democrats. Have you been living under a rock?

Yes, they know your plan if they resist your Nazi Democrat party. Ask blacks who try to leave the Democrat plantation how free they are

You are disgusting and delusional.

You're a Jew hating Nazi

Nope.. I think Bibi is a monster.

Yes, Bibi is keeping Jews from being murdered. Of course you think he's a monster, Himmler

As crazy as it seems, we seem to be doing exactly as Santayana predicted. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

That's true, but in this case surada remembers the past just fine and is just trying to finish the job the Nazis started. No one supports terrorists shooting rockets into Jewish neighborhoods and supports that like surada and doesn't grasp what they are supporting

Insanity

Thanks now I understand. Christianity wants to destroy Judaism and eliminate all Jews. Too bad the holocaust failed, you'd have gotten your wish.

They want all Europeans to be Christians

There is a difference

Even hitler was not trying to kill all the jews

Hitler was a fucking zionist.

No one cares about your petty little insignifcant religion. They just don't like you as a people

So when a sickness would come to a village a few hundred years ago. And you notice the Jews won't share your water....They become the obvious cultprits of poison, witchcraft, etc. Rules against intermarriage. Very easy for Europeans to blame for their problems.

So while it's true the Jews have been persecuted. They wanted to live their own way in Christian nations which rarely ended well for them.

In modern times Israel is their problem. Israel's history starts only ~150 years ago not even with the first aliyah. They are like Us, Canada, NZ, and Australia are colonial settler states. The situation is not substantively different from apartheid south africa. Religion alone does not give you claim to land, blood claims matter much more. And Jews have no religious reason to create Israel anyway.
To me this is ancient history palaver rooted in revenge and having Nothing to do with the betterment of peoples lives in the here and now

And the last paragraph directly addresses current problems and why israel is so hated in the states.
Fake as always. Jewish people aroundDC are loved and respected because of their conduct.
What Prince Azir and Shalomey Ginsburg argued about in 1750 over whose line in the sand was valid is irrelevant
You all don’t want peace. If it was given to you then you would not take it because of eons ago. Same affliction that blacks labor under as to 150 years ago

You go ask the non whites what they think about zionists in fucking DC lol

Apartheid is a bright red line for anyone non white with sense in America.
Don’t have to ask. I know because we all live here just fine
You are operating from a feelings theory and live in another area.

You are a white guy who clearly doesn't know much about anything unrelated to your personal life

So i'm gonna go with a big /doubt

You go talk to some black israelites then come back, hah. You should be able to find em pretty easily in DC

Do you ahve any idea what elite black America thinks about the Jews? I just don't like Zionists. They have a whole other set of shit going on that is vaguely related to Zionism.

I live just outside chicago. We're talking about very very very similar communities

You know who Louis Farrakhan is?
Thank you for confirming my assessment and as always your ilk does not know what it’s talking about. The rest of your ages old incoherent chatter is what the problem is about

"incoherent" uh huh

They gave you tests when you were a boy. We both know you don't read well
The assumption close never works on thinkers .
“We both know....” is Fake but it’s all you got.

Last edited:

You go ask the non whites what they think about zionists in fucking DC lol

Apartheid is a bright red line for anyone non white with sense in America.
Don’t have to ask. I know because we all live here just fine
You are operating from a feelings theory and live in another area.

You are a white guy who clearly doesn't know much about anything unrelated to your personal life

So i'm gonna go with a big /doubt

You go talk to some black israelites then come back, hah. You should be able to find em pretty easily in DC

Do you ahve any idea what elite black America thinks about the Jews? I just don't like Zionists. They have a whole other set of shit going on that is vaguely related to Zionism.

I live just outside chicago. We're talking about very very very similar communities

You know who Louis Farrakhan is?
Thank you for confirming my assessment and as always your ilk does not know what it’s talking about. The rest of your ages old incoherent chatter is what the problem is about

"incoherent" uh huh

They gave you tests when you were a boy. We both know you don't read well
The assumption close never works on thinkers .
“We both know....” is Fake but it’s all you got.

You know

You remember your education

Do you really think people who score highly on standardized tests can't sniff out those who don't in about half a second?

"incoherent" hahaha

I read and write at the highest levels we measure.

Forum List

Back