🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats take the lead with by 0.004% in Georgia

They found just enough votes to win Georgia.

Goodnight!

I called this on election night when they stopped counting for the night/

Let's see how well the old Establishment does. China was on your heels to replace your economy, it was going so obviously well that the B.R.I.C nations of Brazil, Russia, India and China were going to form their own currency, designed to replace the U.S dollar as the international standard.

It may not happen soon, but leadership and the world changes, within 10-20 year if they revisit such an idea again, it's certain to happen. China may just go it alone and make the Yuan the global standard.

There is plenty to dislike about Trumps demeanor, but his policies on trade, your border and reigning in China were vital to the future of the West. Western leadership has been abysmal for 30 years. The sell off is going to accelerate because leaders have abandoned their nations and their principles. From patriotism to economic clout, it's been a massive decline.

If Biden wins it will be because of VOTER FRAUD.
Biden, if he wins, would be an illegitimate occupant of the WH who deserves zero respect.
if trump wins arizona, that will prove that the system works, eh?

If he doesn't win it, it still means the system works...

Very hard to call fraud when Biden is 4 million votes ahead on popular votes...

Biden, if he wins, would be an illegitimate occupant of the WH who deserves zero respect.

If he doesn't win it, it still means the system works...

Very hard to call fraud when Biden is 4 million votes ahead on popular votes...
absolutely no problem for trump and his tard herd.

FB_IMG_1604662156197.jpg

Goodnight!

Let's see how well the old Establishment does. China was on your heels to replace your economy, it was going so obviously well that the B.R.I.C nations of Brazil, Russia, India and China were going to form their own currency, designed to replace the U.S dollar as the international standard.

It may not happen soon, but leadership and the world changes, within 10-20 year if they revisit such an idea again, it's certain to happen. China may just go it alone and make the Yuan the global standard.

There is plenty to dislike about Trumps demeanor, but his policies on trade, your border and reigning in China were vital to the future of the West. Western leadership has been abysmal for 30 years. The sell off is going to accelerate because leaders have abandoned their nations and their principles. From patriotism to economic clout, it's been a massive decline.

I am sick of trying to saying this....

Trump pulled out of TPP on Day 3 of his Presidency... That was the best gift he could have given China... It was a huge boost for them...

Everything after that is just peanuts in comparison...

He's taken the lead because Fullton County, Atlanta area, is heavily Dem. They still have a lot of the rural areas to process and those areas are heavily Trump. Should be interesting.

Last edited:

He will probably take it the Supreme Court.

It won't matter, it was never going to matter after they started the mass mailout voting, as many said would create problems.

I'd pray for the West, but after seeing Western leadership the last 25 years, it would be a wasted prayer. We have abdicated our future to a global leader, that is China. It's amazing just how quickly it happened.

There are going to be some serious questions going forward about just where the West will stand over the next decade. I can't see many scenarios where there isn't further decline in human rights, liberty and capitalism. These isn't a simple "evolution", these are revolutions, massive shifts of what the West represents.

I will be keeping my eye on the new buffer to communist control. Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan. I just don't see a bullish future for the West, the trajectory of success has been too one sided.

Goodnight!

I am sick of trying to saying this....

Trump pulled out of TPP on Day 3 of his Presidency... That was the best gift he could have given China... It was a huge boost for them...

Everything after that is just peanuts in comparison...

Yes, I believed it may have benefited the West somewhat as a buffer, but, the U.S already has trade deals with most of those nations. Such as Japan and Canada. It was always going to be to the U.S advantage to have one on one agreements, it allowed you a better deal from a position of strength.

Malaysia and Vietnam were odd decisions to be added. It was just further exporting of industries. Otherwise, the other trade deals were more reasonable and allow domestic interests to matter, not, some foreign corporation deciding.

Ultimately, we are entering the post-nation world, as our PM said he supported some years ago. Only for the West however. China, Russia, Iran, N Korea, they will remain large homogenous, self-interest minded, and, have patriotism in their nation. This will reap benefits for them economically on down to the passion and fight worthiness of it's military. There is no substitute fro patriotism

When people aren't patriotic, they tend to not fight for their nations interests. People aren't stupid, the military isn't made up of millionaires.

Last edited:
There are thousands of provisional ballots not being evaluated, the courts or legislatures need to order them evaluated.
AZ is not Philadelphia, who has a proven record of voter fraud.

There are thousands of provisional ballots not being evaluated, the courts or legislatures need to order them evaluated.
AZ is not Philadelphia, who has a proven record of voter fraud.
^that does not even qualify as pretzel logic. LOL

Forum List

Back