Democrats think they’re morally superior, but....

So, Obama had the option to address the issue, but couldn't be bothered. OK.

Kind of undermines Seely's blame the GOP for it point. Which was my point.
Obama did all he could with executive orders, but was totally obstructed by the scumbag racist GOP.

Really? What executive orders did he use to try to reverse these policies, and what did the GOP do to stop him?

Also, please shove your race baiting back up your ass, where you pulled it from. And double also, fuck you, you race baiting piece of cowardly shit.
Which policies exactly? At any rate they obstructed everything and he put out executive orders on everything after 6 years of waiting for the GOP to act reasonably.

The policies seely was referring to. If you didn't know what he was talking about, then what the fuck were YOU talking about, when you jumped in, and started spouting off?

Also, if you don't know what people are talking about, that seems like a very bad time to cut down the quote tree.
maybe if you quoted back to what he said, dingbat. At any rate my comment stands for everything and anything the last 50 years except for Obamacare.... You know every detail of phony scandals about Democrats are pure propaganda but you don't know that amazing, super duper
Sure as Hell happy that the Ds voted with the Rs.
when was that LOL?
During GW’s Globalism Reign of Terror.
globalism is not a conspiracy it is simply the results of the age of information transportation you name it. The American problem with it is the GOP will not give us cheap college and training for the good jobs these new markets give us. 6 million jobs going begging because we don't have trained employees.of course no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share.
Both parties imported incompetent, cheap, 24/7, compliant slaves that got virtually nothing done considering how long it took to get basic web commercial sites running.
You’re a D dick sucker.
I give up, what are you babbling about?. You talking about illegals oh, the Democrats have always suggested the only solution, an ID card to end illegal work like other modern countries have, dingbat. The wall is a joke. The GOP keeps that scam going like all the others.
The Ds talk ID cards on radio and TV but never seem to do it.

STATEMENT: "Progressive Leftists defend assholes like Omar all the time here and posters like you NEVER attack them"

RESPONSE: "Progressive Leftist"? Is that a new pejorative, or one you made up?

But, I digress.

Part One: I don't defend Omar; I admire her assertiveness along with her three other colleagues - I don't agree with their politics, but can't walk in their shoes or the residents who elected them.

Part Two: Why would I attack them. As to their criticism of Trump, I agree 100%; as to their methods, I excuse them for their youth and lack of experience.

1. I've certainly seen "progressive leftist" before this. But even if you haven't, it is just "leftist" with an adjective. Why is that worthy of comment?

2. But you can "walk in her shoes". It is called "empathy". You can use your mind to imagine what it is like in her shoes.

3. And that is his point, you agree with them and do not attack them, even when they are obviously in the wrong.

1a. Because it uses progressives as a pejorative, since "leftist' is a term used by the Right Wing as a pejorative.

2a. Duh.

3a. I didn't write they were wrong. When one has empathy they can feel what the other person feels - waking in their shoes suggests one understands the circumstances of their being.

Alt Right is alt Right. Pejorative to some but compliment to them. You’re a progressive Leftist. Embrace it. You believe biological males can identify as females.

For the record: I'm a liberal Democrat who is socially liberal and fiscally responsible. Alt. Right is authoritarian, anti democratic and 99.9% white male (BTW, I'm a white mail).

Alt Right has been abused as a term to the point that it should not be used, as it can mean almost anything.

Paleoconservatives have been defined as part of the alt-right, yet are not authoritarian, nor anti-Democratic.

For one example.
All GOP propaganda gobbledygook anyway. Much easier just to call them Fringe Nut jobs LOL

Obama did all he could with executive orders, but was totally obstructed by the scumbag racist GOP.

Really? What executive orders did he use to try to reverse these policies, and what did the GOP do to stop him?

Also, please shove your race baiting back up your ass, where you pulled it from. And double also, fuck you, you race baiting piece of cowardly shit.
Which policies exactly? At any rate they obstructed everything and he put out executive orders on everything after 6 years of waiting for the GOP to act reasonably.

The policies seely was referring to. If you didn't know what he was talking about, then what the fuck were YOU talking about, when you jumped in, and started spouting off?

Also, if you don't know what people are talking about, that seems like a very bad time to cut down the quote tree.
maybe if you quoted back to what he said, dingbat. At any rate my comment stands for everything and anything the last 50 years except for Obamacare.... You know every detail of phony scandals about Democrats are pure propaganda but you don't know that amazing, super duper
when was that LOL?
globalism is not a conspiracy it is simply the results of the age of information transportation you name it. The American problem with it is the GOP will not give us cheap college and training for the good jobs these new markets give us. 6 million jobs going begging because we don't have trained employees.of course no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share.
Both parties imported incompetent, cheap, 24/7, compliant slaves that got virtually nothing done considering how long it took to get basic web commercial sites running.
You’re a D dick sucker.
I give up, what are you babbling about?. You talking about illegals oh, the Democrats have always suggested the only solution, an ID card to end illegal work like other modern countries have, dingbat. The wall is a joke. The GOP keeps that scam going like all the others.
They have only had 60 votes for 3 weeks in the last 50 years. That's the GOP filibuster rule. it's about time to forget that crap.

You’re a D dick sucker.
They have only had 60 votes for 3 weeks in the last 50 years. That's the GOP filibuster rule. That's it's about time to forget that crap.
I’m referring to both sides achieving the same goal whilst putting on a Dog and Pony show for the media.
You have a soft Liberal degree and are stupid enough to expose such.

You’re a D dick sucker.
They have only had 60 votes for 3 weeks in the last 50 years. That's the GOP filibuster rule. it's about time to forget that crap.
and they have the GOP reconciliation law so the GOP can cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else with only 51 votes. Quite a scam.

1. I've certainly seen "progressive leftist" before this. But even if you haven't, it is just "leftist" with an adjective. Why is that worthy of comment?

2. But you can "walk in her shoes". It is called "empathy". You can use your mind to imagine what it is like in her shoes.

3. And that is his point, you agree with them and do not attack them, even when they are obviously in the wrong.

1a. Because it uses progressives as a pejorative, since "leftist' is a term used by the Right Wing as a pejorative.

2a. Duh.

3a. I didn't write they were wrong. When one has empathy they can feel what the other person feels - waking in their shoes suggests one understands the circumstances of their being.

Alt Right is alt Right. Pejorative to some but compliment to them. You’re a progressive Leftist. Embrace it. You believe biological males can identify as females.

For the record: I'm a liberal Democrat who is socially liberal and fiscally responsible. Alt. Right is authoritarian, anti democratic and 99.9% white male (BTW, I'm a white mail).

Alt Right has been abused as a term to the point that it should not be used, as it can mean almost anything.

Paleoconservatives have been defined as part of the alt-right, yet are not authoritarian, nor anti-Democratic.

For one example.
All GOP propaganda gobbledygook anyway. Much easier just to call them Fringe Nut jobs LOL
Is this Bob Mueller?

You’re a D dick sucker.
They have only had 60 votes for 3 weeks in the last 50 years. That's the GOP filibuster rule. That's it's about time to forget that crap.
I’m referring to both sides achieving the same goal whilst putting on a Dog and Pony show for the media.
Liberal meaning educated I suppose.the GOP has blocked everything the Democrats want for 50 years. Accept aCA. Time to ignore these GOP rules and go nuclear with actual reform.

2a. Duh.

For one example.

Neither the Alt Right nor Paleoconservativse are GOP propaganda.

So, your comment was just garbage.

You’re a D dick sucker.
Liberal meaning educated I suppose.the GOP has blocked everything the Democrats want for 50 years. Accept aCA. Time to ignore these GOP rules and go nuclear with actual reform.
Because Al Gore didn’t make millions from Globalization...

The Bible condemns everything the Democrat pigs support: Infanticide, homosexuality, and state control over peoples' lives.
In case you didn't notice, its democrat faggots who attack Christian bakers and business owners you stupid piece of shit.
Does this type of verbiage strike anyone as being from a Christian?

The Bible condemns everything the Democrat pigs support: Infanticide, homosexuality, and state control over peoples' lives.
In case you didn't notice, its democrat faggots who attack Christian bakers and business owners you stupid piece of shit.

Yes, a Christian that's had to listen to friggen liberals for way too long.

He seems to be failing at the "turning of the other cheek".

But, with you people, that is just a way to get both cheeks slapped.

I really LOL most of his money is from selling current TV to Al Jazeera and other green investments

STATEMENT: "Progressive Leftists defend assholes like Omar all the time here and posters like you NEVER attack them"

RESPONSE: "Progressive Leftist"? Is that a new pejorative, or one you made up?

But, I digress.

Part One: I don't defend Omar; I admire her assertiveness along with her three other colleagues - I don't agree with their politics, but can't walk in their shoes or the residents who elected them.

Part Two: Why would I attack them. As to their criticism of Trump, I agree 100%; as to their methods, I excuse them for their youth and lack of experience.

2a. Duh.

For one example.

Paleoconservatives are like Libertarians, neither have a pragmatic bone in their head.

2a. Duh.

For one example.

Paleoconservatives are like Libertarians, neither have a pragmatic bone in their head.

I think I am pragmatic. I think people like you have lost touch with reality. Now what?

Then why do libs hate everyone?
They love the blacks, hispanics, jews, and Muslims who are ruining America.

It's only the whites they hate.

The white guilt sheltered progressive nazi suburbanites barley know any

And they avoid them when theyre introduced into much more cosmopolitan surroundings

Left wing nazis are mostly scared little pussys

I really LOL most of his money is from selling current TV to Al Jazeera and other green investments
Yep..And preaching that you should be replaced by an Indian Business Visa.

2a. Duh.

For one example.

I think I am pragmatic. I think people like you have lost touch with reality. Now what?

You think you're pragmatic? What makes you think you are?

Forum List

Back