🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats to Attend Prayer Service at Radical Mosque

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
While France closes down their radical mosques. the liberals attend services at those mosques in our country

Former home of terror leader who mentored 9/11 hijackers

Dar-Al-Hijrah-mosque.jpg

Dar al-Hijrah has come “under numerous investigations for financing and providing aid and comfort” to extremist groups, according to these records compiled by the Investigative Project

Dar al-Hijrah Mosque :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

Democratic lawmakers are planning to attend prayer services at a Washington-area mosque that has been accused of acting as a front for Hamas and that served as the home of terrorist spiritual leader Anwar al-Awlaki, who reportedly mentored two of the 9/11 hijackers.

On the heels of a deadly mass shooting by two Muslim individuals in San Bernardino, California, a group of Democratic lawmakers said they would attend Friday prayer services at the Dar al-Hijrah Mosque in Virginia, which has been linked to the financing of terrorists and where al-Awlaki served as the spiritual leader.

The Democrats set to attend include Reps. Don Beyer (D., Va.), Joseph Crowley (D., N.Y.), Betty McCollum (D., Minn.), Eleanor Holmes Norton (D., D.C.), and several Virginia state lawmakers,according to the New York Times.

Beyer told the Times that the visit could help diffuse tensions with the Muslim community in the wake of the San Bernardino attack and the recent terrorist massacre in Paris.

The FBI indicted a former board member at the mosque, Abdulhaleem al-Ashqar, in 2004 for his alleged participation in a financing scheme meant to provide money to Hamas.

Last edited:
While France closes down their radical mosques. the liberals attend services at those mosques in our country

Former home of terror leader who mentored 9/11 hijackers

Dar-Al-Hijrah-mosque.jpg

Dar al-Hijrah has come “under numerous investigations for financing and providing aid and comfort” to extremist groups, according to these records compiled by the Investigative Project

Dar al-Hijrah Mosque :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

Democratic lawmakers are planning to attend prayer services at a Washington-area mosque that has been accused of acting as a front for Hamas and that served as the home of terrorist spiritual leader Anwar al-Awlaki, who reportedly mentored two of the 9/11 hijackers.

On the heels of a deadly mass shooting by two Muslim individuals in San Bernardino, California, a group of Democratic lawmakers said they would attend Friday prayer services at the Dar al-Hijrah Mosque in Virginia, which has been linked to the financing of terrorists and where al-Awlaki served as the spiritual leader.

The Democrats set to attend include Reps. Don Beyer (D., Va.), Joseph Crowley (D., N.Y.), Betty McCollum (D., Minn.), Eleanor Holmes Norton (D., D.C.), and several Virginia state lawmakers,according to the New York Times.

Beyer told the Times that the visit could help diffuse tensions with the Muslim community in the wake of the San Bernardino attack and the recent terrorist massacre in Paris.

The FBI indicted a former board member at the mosque, Abdulhaleem al-Ashqar, in 2004 for his alleged participation in a financing scheme meant to provide money to Hamas.

Just down the road a ways from me. I'm a bit surprised it hasn't gone airborne yet.

and oddly, you haven't been able to prove anything.
It proves something when we just underwent a terrorist attack, and the mosque in question has terrorists ties...

And you defend them....

As a matter of fact, didn't you state that you left the Army because you wouldn't answer your country's call and fight Muslims????

Want a serving of ham to go with your plate of bullshit???

Republicans won't attend a gay wedding...why should they attend a mosque?

It proves something when we just underwent a terrorist attack, and the mosque in question has terrorists ties...

And you defend them....

Someone makes an unfounded accusation, darn right I'll defend them. Or anyone else.

As a matter of fact, didn't you state that you left the Army because you wouldn't answer your country's call and fight Muslims????

My Country didn't have an issue with "Muslims", and neither did I.

The corrupt cabal of Zionists, the Bush Crime Family and the Oil companies did.

And you defend them....

Someone makes an unfounded accusation, darn right I'll defend them. Or anyone else.

My Country didn't have an issue with "Muslims", and neither did I.

The corrupt cabal of Zionists, the Bush Crime Family and the Oil companies did.

The accusations are founded...

So, since you refused to fight the Muslims, when are you going to join them???

With your cavalier attitude toward classified information being passed around like candy, you could really help US by passing their shit around on an unsecured server.

Forum List

Back