Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

3ce718bf4faea43659b2126ee03e2bfc.jpg

LMAO. Does that actually work in on your minions from the leftist insane asylums..............They are weak ass..........fitting symbol of the dnc........fucks.......

oh well sucks to be the Lab Rat.......tell us how the experiment goes for ya.

blah blah blah.gif

There is no reason to bar anyone from any business if they are LESS contagious than vaccinated people. Other than you're just in a teenage snit over it.
There's no reason not to make a cake for anyone just because you disagree with their lifestyle either

How about 0% effective..........oops........OMICRON.......You are chasing your own tail.........It's like prescribing a Flu shot from 3 years ago for a current virus.

You are a MOONBAT for believing that.

OK tough guy whatever you say.

I really don;t give a single fuck if you get a shot but you certainly seem to be upset that I did

You are Welcome but I have a test .......I need you and Blue man to post at the exact same time.....Then I'll withdraw the sock post......same time now.

That would not prove a thing, two screens, two accounts open and boom.

OK tough guy whatever you say.

I really don;t give a single fuck if you get a shot but you certainly seem to be upset that I did
And again........You just don't get it.............You refused to answer the questions about the Cities forcing it..............Because you would admit you are a Fascist Prick.

You KNOW IT.

There's no reason not to make a cake for anyone just because you disagree with their lifestyle either

Does the gay baker have the right to refuse to make a cake for the Focus on the Family event? I say he does, actually, even though I disagree with him. But if YOU are going to be consistent, you better say that gay baker should be forced to bake that cake.

And again........You just don't get it.............You refused to answer the questions about the Cities forcing it..............Because you would admit you are a Fascist Prick.

You KNOW IT.
I did answer it you're just too stupid to realize it

Does the gay baker have the right to refuse to make a cake for the Focus on the Family event? I say he does, actually, even though I disagree with him. But if YOU are going to be consistent, you better say that gay baker should be forced to bake that cake.
Forced to eat the cake would be the same with an injection. They are spinning apples to Beef scenarios..........They are not the same.

One has to be taken into the body the other is not. Completely different.

Maybe............that is possible they post on a computer and then phone same time........True.

Then it is best not to worry about such things. I have been accused of being a sock account as well, such accusations are just silly and make the accuser look dumb

Forum List

Back