Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

Yeah I'll take the opinion of the vast majority of scientists to the opinion of the fringe.

1640346485852.jpeg

There is a NEGATIVE vaccine efficacy with Omicron. Do you understand what this means?

So this is just a 13 yo mean girl snit fit. You got all your shots and it was COUNTER productive and you're mad that some of us didn't get sucked into it.

And yet there is no scientific basis for your claim that the vaccine ruins immune systems.

Johns Hopkins' research not mine

I think I'll trust a world reknowned medical school over you

Omicron and NEGATIVE vaccine efficacy, not only scientific study but anecdotal evidence:

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
James Clyburn

All TRIPLE vaxxed, all came down with Covid.

So really, any excuse of the vaccine reducing transmission is a JOKE. At this point, keep the vaccinated away from ME!!!

The efficacy then goes NEGATIVE after 90 days. See the paper I just posted for you out of Denmark, because God only knows we're not going to get any information out of Pfizer-USA
I didn't link to anything from Pfizer.

Like I said I'll trust the people at Johns Hopkins and other respected medical schools, hospitals and universities before you

Johns Hopkins' research not mine

I think I'll trust a world reknowned medical school over you
I think I'll trust the studies from India and other countries who aren't bought and paid for like ours here.

We have the worst stats on the planet..........so sorry........I'm not listening to losers.

Omicron and NEGATIVE vaccine efficacy, not only scientific study but anecdotal evidence:

Cory Booker
Elizabeth Warren
James Clyburn

All TRIPLE vaxxed, all came down with Covid.

So really, any excuse of the vaccine reducing transmission is a JOKE. At this point, keep the vaccinated away from ME!!!
So what?

All a positive test indicates is a detectable viral load. It does not mean these people will get seriously ill or die

I think I'll trust the studies from India and other countries who aren't bought and paid for like ours here.

We have the worst stats on the planet..........so sorry........I'm not listening to losers.
India

Yeah OK

Maybe we have such bad stats because people like you are afraid of a shot

And yet there is no scientific basis for your claim that the vaccine ruins immune systems.
And yet there is no long term human studies on mRNA vaccines to know the possible adverse effects from the jab.

There. Fixed it for you.

India

Yeah OK

Maybe we have such bad stats because people like you are afraid of a shot
Maybe we have bad stats because we sent positives home with no meds ......and waited until they couldn't breath.......then stuck them on a ventilator that wouldn't allow them to expel the fluids and die.

Or maybe we put covid patients in nursing homes who are the most likely to die from the virus.

Or maybe we used a leaky vaccine that caused more variants and turned this into a Wack A Mole game forever.

Maybe we have bad stats because we sent positives home with no meds ......and waited until they couldn't breath.......then stuck them on a ventilator that wouldn't allow them to expel the fluids and die.

Or maybe we put covid patients in nursing homes who are the most likely to die from the virus.

Or maybe we used a leaky vaccine that caused more variants and turned this into a Wack A Mole game forever.
uh huh.

there has never been any vaccine in the inhibitory if vaccines that is 100% effective

uh huh.

there has never been any vaccine in the inhibitory if vaccines that is 100% effective
How about 0% effective..........oops........OMICRON.......You are chasing your own tail.........It's like prescribing a Flu shot from 3 years ago for a current virus.

You are a MOONBAT for believing that.

Forum List

Back