Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

I don;t give a single fuck if you get a shot or not.

You just don;t like being called out on your hypocrisy

if you think a business owner can refuse service to anyone then you should have no problem with a business owner refusing service to you for any reason.

If you think an employer has the right to fire anyone for any reason then you should have no problem with an employer firing an employee who doesn't comply.

Seems to me you are the only one here in favor of businesses refusing service or employment to a CLASS or CATEGORY of people: ie, "the unvaccinated".

This is not even the same as not allowing smoking in your facility. We are disallowing the behavior (no smoking here) not the PEOPLE (we do not serve smokers here).

You have to live with the fact that you are discriminatory. We are not.

Seems to me you are the only one here in favor of businesses refusing service or employment to a CLASS or CATEGORY of people: ie, "the unvaccinated".

This is not even the same as not allowing smoking in your facility. You are disallowing the behavior (no smoking here) not the PEOPLE (we do not serve smokers here).

You have to live with the fact that you are discriminatory. We are not.

I think a business owner can refuse service.

But I can do that and disagree with refusing service for bigotry.

If you think a business owner can refuse service then you should have no problem if you are refused service.

But you are a hypocrite because you just don;t want to be the one who is refused

I happen to think an employer has the right to fire anyone at any time for any reason and you don't

Don't really care.

You have no leg to stand on if an employer in your state decides to require vaccines or testing as it has been legal since before COVID.
LOL The shipyards were military contracts down here.......They pulled the mandate after they all threatened to walk.....Same happened in No Fuck Vagina........Well Norfolk to those who don't know what the military called it..lmao

They all said LET'S GO BRANDON.........poor thing.........They didn't enforce his attempted Fascism......awe.

LOL The shipyards were military contracts down here.......They pulled the mandate after they all threatened to walk.....Same happened in No Fuck Vagina........Well Norfolk to those who don't know what the military called it..lmao

They all said LET'S GO BRANDON.........poor thing.........They didn't enforce his attempted Fascism......awe.

WHatever.

That has nothing to do with the legality of it

If you think a business owner can refuse service then you should have no problem if you are refused service.

But you are a hypocrite because you just don;t want to be the one who is refused

I happen to think an employer has the right to fire anyone at any time for any reason and you don't
And I think he should be sued if people are forced to take the jab by the owner and they get sick or die from it. They CAN BE SUED......Vaccine manufacturers.........can't......That would be KARMA.

that-moment-when-you-witness-karma-in-its-full-glorious-5751388.png

And I think he should be sued if people are forced to take the jab by the owner and they get sick or die from it. They CAN BE SUED......Vaccine manufacturers.........can't......That would be KARMA.

that-moment-when-you-witness-karma-in-its-full-glorious-5751388.png
For the fucking love of god how many times do you have to be told that no one is requiring you get a shot?

It has everything to do with PUSH BACK against Fascist mandates over a stinking virus with a high survival rate..........To a vaccine that allows you to get the virus and spread it.

Utter BS.

You do realize that you have been vaccinated for all kinds of stuff right?

Anyone surprised that DELTA (Commie Airlines) and United both have suddenly cancelled hundreds of flights for people trying to get home for CHRISTmas, blaming on the imaginary crisis ?

Rest assured, if the holiday for Xi's birthday they'd be more than happy to forget the crisis.

Anyone surprised that DELTA (Commie Airlines) and United both have suddenly cancelled hundreds of flights for people trying to get home for CHRISTmas, blaming on the imaginary crisis ?

Rest assured, if the holiday for Xi's birthday they'd be more than happy to forget the crisis.
My daughter had to get a one way here on Delta and had her first flight cancelled.....She is still trying to get a flight back. So that is very true...........She usually has no problems getting the flight.

You are making up what I think either because you don't listen, can't understand, or are just being stubborn.

So try very hard to read.

I think it's wrong to refuse service to a CLASS or CATEGORY of humans based on that class or category. I also think it's wrong for customers to force business owners to create goods for them that they KNOW are offensive: ie, Christian bakers making wedding cakes for gay weddings; black bakers making cakes for White Pride events. As I have mentioned.

I think it's wrong for business owners to fire employees for their CLASS OR CATEGORY, as above.

I think you're the one being hypocritical because you're in a snit about the gay wedding cake. In reality, you really, really want that Christian baker to be forced to make that cake. That's what it is.

My daughter had to get a one way here on Delta and had her first flight cancelled.....She is still trying to get a flight back. So that is very true...........She usually has no problems getting the flight.

Americans who care for the country avoid Delta since they seem to hate America and freedom

You are making up what I think either because you don't listen, can't understand, or are just being stubborn.

So try very hard to read.

I think it's wrong to refuse service to a CLASS or CATEGORY of humans based on that class or category. I also think it's wrong for customers to force business owners to create goods for them that they KNOW are offensive: ie, Christian bakers making wedding cakes for gay weddings; black bakers making cakes for White Pride events. As I have mentioned.

I think it's wrong for business owners to fire employees for their CLASS OR CATEGORY, as above.

I think you're the one being hypocritical because you're in a snit about the gay wedding cake. In reality, you really, really want that Christian baker to be forced to make that cake. That's what it is.

And the unvaccinated are not a protected class.

So you do approve of people being forced to employ or provide services to people right?

You can't have it both ways.

If it's OK to say your religion says it's a sin to bake a cake then if a person says he thinks it's a sin not to get vaccinated you should have no problem

Forum List

Back