Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

YEah OK all of a sudden modern reseaech is invalid.

FYI the mRNA vaccine research is decades old

CNN research is valid ?
One more time...WHAT IS THE ACTUAL DEATH RATE FROM COVID 19? (Not the x10000 numbers you get from your sources)
It's LESS THAN 1% fatal. THAT IS THE REGULAR SEASONAL FLU
That said, please be sure YOU take every singe dose and booster they conjure up.

You do realize that you have been vaccinated for all kinds of stuff right?
No shit Sherlock. Got 7 jabs in about 3 minutes in Boot Camp. I'm aware of it............those vaccines actually worked.......Not so much for this experimental BS mRNA jabs.

But you be the man being their Lab Rat. A vaccine so great they have to threaten you to take it.......and offer it for free. If it was worth a damn people would be lined up paying for it......Imagine that.

Bottom line is that most have already had the commie Flu and don't know it...and the survival rate is very high except for elderly with comorbid conditions.

Anyway........the definition keeps changing..........to more and more jabs.......Have fun with that.

And the unvaccinated are not a protected class.

So you do approve of people being forced to employ or provide services to people right?

You can't have it both ways.

If it's OK to say your religion says it's a sin to bake a cake then if a person says he thinks it's a sin not to get vaccinated you should have no problem
Tell me where anyone is forced to inject cake into their arm and you might actually have a point.

Who did this to you......and what kind of cake was it.?

Not old enough. It messed up your immune system.

The response of innate immune cells to TLR4 and TLR7/8 ligands was lower after BNT162b2 vaccination, while fungi-induced cytokine responses were stronger. In conclusion, the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine induces complex functional reprogramming of innate immune responses, which should be considered in the development and use of this new class of vaccines.

CNN research is valid ?
One more time...WHAT IS THE ACTUAL DEATH RATE FROM COVID 19? (Not the x10000 numbers you get from your sources)
It's LESS THAN 1% fatal. THAT IS THE REGULAR SEASONAL FLU
That said, please be sure YOU take every singe dose and booster they conjure up.
I don't get my info from CNN or Fox

Not old enough. It messed up your immune system.

The response of innate immune cells to TLR4 and TLR7/8 ligands was lower after BNT162b2 vaccination, while fungi-induced cytokine responses were stronger. In conclusion, the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine induces complex functional reprogramming of innate immune responses, which should be considered in the development and use of this new class of vaccines.

No it didn't.

Human testing is new........Only a few were done with MERs........So you ARE THE LAB RAT.

rmcn7l.jpg

How anti-science of you.

Yeah I'll take the opinion of the vast majority of scientists to the opinion of the fringe.

And the unvaccinated are not a protected class.

So you do approve of people being forced to employ or provide services to people right?

You can't have it both ways.

If it's OK to say your religion says it's a sin to bake a cake then if a person says he thinks it's a sin not to get vaccinated you should have no problem

I'm not asking to have it both ways. Are you a dullard? What are you not getting here?

The Christian baker is not refusing ALL services to the gay customer BECAUSE HE IS GAY. It is not based on immutable or medical or sexual characteristics. It is based on an EVENT which he finds offensive. He would sell the gay customer birthday, retirement, holiday, or just any baked goods for everyday. He will not make cakes for GAY WEDDINGS. Not even if the heterosexual mother of the gay man requested it.

Why do all liberals have such a difficult time understanding this?

Answer that first. Then tell me, given that the vaccines now cause NEGATIVE efficacy (meaning they make you MORE susceptible to getting Covid after 90 days), why in the WORLD anyone would require them for anything?

I don't get my info from CNN or Fox

And it failed time and time again over those years. It was actually found in the 80s.......And that is another story your side rejects........Because you trash Dr. Malone who invented the tech used today in 1989 ............

He is against it and got 2 jabs of it.......but he has warned about it and that it was rushed to use for profit. So the media trashes him.............He started a Treatment protocol over the jab..........A treatment used all over the world but not allowed here.........Because there is no money in it.

Yeah I'll take the opinion of the vast majority of scientists to the opinion of the fringe.

Are you aware of the well-noted immune suppression that takes place two weeks after each dose?

Why do you think scientists only count you are "fully vaccinated" AFTER that time? Because they know about this.

I'm not asking to have it both ways. Are you a dullard? What are you not getting here?

The Christian baker is not refusing ALL services to the gay customer BECAUSE HE IS GAY. It is not based on immutable or medical or sexual characteristics. It is based on an EVENT which he finds offensive. He would sell the gay customer birthday, retirement, holiday, or just any baked goods for everyday. He will not make cakes for GAY WEDDINGS. Not even if the heterosexual mother of the gay man requested it.

Why do all liberals have such a difficult time understanding this?

Answer that first. Then tell me, given that the vaccines now cause NEGATIVE efficacy (meaning they make you MORE susceptible to getting Covid after 90 days), why in the WORLD anyone would require them for anything?

So a business owner can say it's offensive that unvaccinated people put his employees at risk and might cause a shut down of his business.

Dilemma solved

10 out of 10 scientists who work for Pfizer agree with your research........I wonder why?

Are you aware of the well-noted immune suppression that takes place two weeks after each dose?

Why do you think scientists only count you are "fully vaccinated" AFTER that time? Because they know about this.

Oh so 2 weeks now and not permanently?

And how is that different from any other vaccine?

So you think you are immoderately safe from measles, mumps, rubella or smallpox one second after your vaccine for those?

So a business owner can say it's offensive that unvaccinated people put his employees at risk and might cause a shut down of his business.

Dilemma solved

There is a NEGATIVE vaccine efficacy with Omicron. Do you understand what this means?

So this is just a 13 yo mean girl snit fit. You got all your shots and it was COUNTER productive and you're mad that some of us didn't get sucked into it.

Oh so 2 weeks now and not permanently?

And how is that different from any other vaccine?

So you think you are immoderately safe from measles, mumps, rubella or smallpox one second after your vaccine for those?

The efficacy then goes NEGATIVE after 90 days. See the paper I just posted for you out of Denmark, because God only knows we're not going to get any information out of Pfizer-USA

Forum List

Back