Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

Nope........not at all pussy......I know the game you play.......Try to tick me off to say something to turn me in over......

So you can fuck off.
You think I give enough fucks about you to try to get you kicked off a stupid message board?

FYI you're the one who started the internet tough guy shit not me

You think I give enough fucks about you to try to get you kicked off a stupid message board?

FYI you're the one who started the internet tough guy shit not me
You are the ones who push a BS jab on the nation trying to justify the firing of people. How's that working out in cities who fired police and fire fighters over the jab............Nice crime wave........poor things getting Karma

I stand by my points you are a bunch of Fascist pricks. It's not gonna happen here. Only in your Blue shit hole states where everyone is running from them.

You are the ones who push a BS jab on the nation trying to justify the firing of people. How's that working out in cities who fired police and fire fighters over the jab............Nice crime wave........poor things getting Karma

I stand by my points you are a bunch of Fascist pricks. It's not gonna happen here. Only in your Blue shit hole states where everyone is running from them.
Once again Mr Internet Badass all I said was than en employer has the right to require vaccines as terms of employment.

And this was true before COVID.

And if you think a business owner can refuse service to anyone then you should have no problem with a business owner refusing service to you for any reason.

If you think an employer has the right to fire anyone for any reason then you should have no problem with an employer firing an employee who doesn't comply.

So stop being an emotional whining idiot

No one is forcing you to be a disingenuous authoritarian fuck. It's a choice.

I don;t give a single fuck if you get a shot or not.

You just don;t like being called out on your hypocrisy

if you think a business owner can refuse service to anyone then you should have no problem with a business owner refusing service to you for any reason.

If you think an employer has the right to fire anyone for any reason then you should have no problem with an employer firing an employee who doesn't comply.

Once again Mr Internet Badass all I said was than en employer has the right to require vaccines as terms of employment.

And this was true before COVID.

And if you think a business owner can refuse service to anyone then you should have no problem with a business owner refusing service to you for any reason.

So stop being an emotional whining idiot

STFU you are pushing the jab and getting people fired over a jab that doesn't work. I bet you like what you see in Europe and Canada right now. Going full Nazi over the jab.

STFU you are pushing the jab and getting people fired over a jab that doesn't work. I bet you like what you see in Europe and Canada right now. Going full Nazi over the jab.
No I'm not but you're too stupid to understand that

No I'm not but you're too stupid to understand that
So you condemn the mandates in New York , Los Angeles and Chicago. So you condemn the firing of health care workers who treated covid for 2 years.....most with natural immunity and still get fired over the jab....

Well DO YOU.

Amen! My new home, South Dakota, is a haven for Blue State Refugees. There's plenty of room here, but you need to leave your fascist ideology behind in the cesspool from which you are escaping.

So you condemn the mandates in New York , Los Angeles and Chicago. So you condemn the firing of health care workers who treated covid for 2 years.....most with natural immunity and still get fired over the jab....

Well DO YOU.

Business owners can set their own standards as far as I'm concerned.

There is nothing illegal about employers requiring vaccines and this has been true since BEFORE Covid.

And once again EVERYONE has the option NOT TO GET THE VACCINE all they have to do is get tested regularly.

BIG FUCKIN DEAL

Amen! My new home, South Dakota, is a haven for Blue State Refugees. There's plenty of room here, but you need to leave your fascist ideology behind in the cesspool from which you are escaping.
Alabama doesn't put up with the leftist BS. I'm just trashing the ones who are pushing this nonsense.......they are going full Fascist in the leftist states.......and they will attempt to push it everywhere.

There is nothing illegal about employers requiring vaccines and this has been true since BEFORE Covid.

And once again EVERYONE has the option NOT TO GET THE VACCINE all they have to do is get tested regularly.

BIG FUCKIN DEAL
Sieg heil.

1640344337099.jpeg

BIG FUCKIN DEAL
That was not the question. Cities have imposed this mandate and I asked your position on it.

I love that companies like Boeing are starting to back down and I can't wait until the lawsuits start really flying!

Forum List

Back