Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

My employer doesn't agree with you either. They think it's BS too.........IMAGINE THAT.

You are A FASCIST. You are saying do as I say OR ELSE........I'll make you lose your job........Can't shop here........Show me your papers.......Basically Communism or Fascism............whichever you chose to call yourself.

Anyways...........not gonna happen......If you keep pushing then we will be forced to settle this the old fashioned way.
And that's your employer's right.

So who the fuck are you to tell other employers they can't require vaccines or testing?

OH and I see we have another internet Badass here.

Your playground taunts make you look even more childish and idiotic than you already do.

Another moron who doesn't understand the actual horrors perpetrated by the Nazis.

If you think putting a Q tip up your nose once a week is the same as a concentration camp then you are do delusional that you should be in assisted living
I suggest you come here and administer that Q tip personally Don't worry I'll be gentle with my response.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And that's your employer's right.

So who the fuck are you to tell other employers they can't require vaccines or testing?

OH and I see we have another internet Badass here.

Your playground taunts make you look even more childish and idiotic than you already do.
Well. Who the Fuck are you to tell me to take a jab or have a Q tip stuffed up my nose Weeky.

All because you are a Pussy Fear Mongering leftist. Anyways.......I hope one day you will not need your depends over Kung Flu.....so you will not wet yourself in Fear of a virus with a 99.7% survival rate.

th

Well. Who the Fuck are you to tell me to take a jab or have a Q tip stuffed up my nose Weeky.

All because you are a Pussy Fear Mongering leftist. Anyways.......I hope one day you will not need your depends over Kung Flu.....so you will not wet yourself in Fear of a virus with a 99.7% survival rate.

th
I'm not telling you to you MORON.

I said employers have the right to require it as terms of employment and all your whining and childish posturing ain't gonna change that FACT

I'm not telling you to you MORON.

I said employers have the right to require it as terms of employment and all your whining and childish posturing ain't gonna change that FACT
aka You are afraid of me giving you the Kung Flu when vaccinated............Nice vaccine you taking there Mr. Lab Rat

Nope. I'm not afraid of getting it.

You are afraid of a shot though
I will not get the jab. It's experimental BS. Sorry ......I'm allergic to BS. Not taking it because people like you would like to ORDER everyone to take the jab. We don't do well with OR ELSE in Red States.

And your opinion means .......to me........ You are a sock......not quite sure which one yet......but you are reminding me of another poster on iggy.........hmmm
Nope the only place I post is here.

Try again tough guy

And your opinion means .......to me........ You are a sock......not quite sure which one yet......but you are reminding me of another poster on iggy.........hmmm
And your fears mean nothing to me
I will not get the jab. It's experimental BS. Sorry ......I'm allergic to BS. Not taking it because people like you would like to ORDER everyone to take the jab. We don't do well with OR ELSE in Red States.
OOOH or else what, Mr Internet BAdass?

Forum List

Back