Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

Does the gay baker have the right to refuse to make a cake for the Focus on the Family event? I say he does, actually, even though I disagree with him. But if YOU are going to be consistent, you better say that gay baker should be forced to bake that cake.
Nope I have always said that a business owner has the right to refuse service.

I don;t have to agree with their reasons though.

YOU are the one who compared forcing people to serve customers to slavery not me and yet here you go saying it's OK to force people to serve you

Then it is best not to worry about such things. I have been accused of being a sock account as well, such accusations are just silly and make the accuser look dumb
I don't care..........They are both preaching the same sermon with almost the same style..........So I asked............Don't care if you think it's dumb or not. Doesn't matter at all.

No you didn't. I asked you to clarify it with the Cities going Full Nazi........You are either for it in those places or against it.
And I said I'm not a fan of governments doing it.

Maybe you need to slow down when you read my posts and if you have to follow along with your finger and move your lips as you read it's OK

Nope I have always said that a business owner has the right to refuse service.

I don;t have to agree with their reasons though.

YOU are the one who compared forcing people to serve customers to slavery not me and yet here you go saying it's OK to force people to serve you

What a weasely crap poster you are. Now that you are caught you are trying to weasel out of what you've said for the last however many pages.

Basically you hate Christians so much you'd love to see them forced into baking cakes that deeply offend them, but not gays. Or blacks.

And yes, I believe any business owner should be free to turn down any specific REQUEST. Not based on class or category of people, but specific requests. I have been consistent about that.

Now I leave the conversation to the record and the judgment of other posters, but I think it's crystal clear that you love some forced services for Christians, just not anyone else.

Ok.........offtopic...........any AC guys here......I gotta go check for an Acetone smell at my sisters house. What other things can cause it as she had the AC guys look for a leak and said there wasn't one.

I'm taking my 10 g over there.

What a weasely crap poster you are. Now that you are caught you are trying to weasel out of what you've said for the last however many pages.

Basically you hate Christians so much you'd love to see them forced into baking cakes that deeply offend them, but not gays. Or blacks.

And yes, I believe any business owner should be free to turn down any specific REQUEST. Not based on class or category of people, but specific requests. I have been consistent about that.

Now I leave the conversation to the record and the judgment of other posters, but I think it's crystal clear that you love some forced services for Christians, just not anyone else.
I never said anyone should be forced to serve anyone.

That's you making assumptions.

All I said was I disagree with the so called Christain bakers excuse to refuse service. And I don;t hate anyone I would have to care about them to invest that kind of emotional collateral.

I never said he should be forced to do anything and if you think I did the quote the post

I never said anyone should be forced to serve anyone.

That's you making assumptions.

All I said was I disagree with the so called Christain bakers excuse to refuse service. And I don;t hate anyone I would have to care about them to invest that kind of emotional collateral.

I never said he should be forced to do anything and if you think I did the quote the post

Here:

He did not say they should be forced to do to it, just that he does not think there is a reason for them not to. I actually agree with his view on this. I am 100% behind their right to say no, but I also do not agree with their reason for saying no.
And he said he was fine if they were fired for it..............Do you?

For one the Supreme Court in Jacobson v. Massachusetts ruled that states can do it.

Which I already told you.
Rulings can be overturned..............And in this case it can be proven that you get the jab and can still transmit and get covid............Big difference to sell a product for public safety that doesn't perform the advertised objective.

Rulings can be overturned..............And in this case it can be proven that you get the jab and can still transmit and get covid............Big difference to sell a product for public safety that doesn't perform the advertised objective.
OK so when it's overturned let me know

And you're still being willfully ignorant on the issue.

NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO GET A SHOT.

Forum List

Back