Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

There he is............the paid troll right on que trying to state a drug that has been used since 1975 on humans is horse dewormer.

Utter BS and the Lying BS that has cost lives.
It's been approved for human use to cure people certain types of parasitic infections, not COVID.

Nowhere has it been shown to be effective for treatment of COVID.

Yup. Cheap drugs could have saved a lot of lives........but jack asses........fitting symbol of the DNC.......were too busy kissing the Gov'ts asses..........

All those deaths are the fault of people like you and not me......

Now step your ass back and keep 6 feet away..........You are a super spreader......We need to lock you guys up for your own good and fire ya because you are a danger to us.....

:fu:
Social distancing is GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I love having a reason to demand that smelly leftists stay the fuck out of my space.

It's been approved for human use to cure people certain types of parasitic infections, not COVID.

Nowhere has it been shown to be effective for treatment of COVID.
BS. So now you are crawfishing with a full back stroke because you know the troll of yours is a LIE. You know the drill...........India......Africa......2.6 billion people.......have less deaths than us and used the EVIL CHEAP DRUGS............Oh no.....

You helped encourage the death of hundreds of thousands of Americans kissing Fau Chi's ass............

Do you condemn not using cheap drugs that have been used all over the world to save people. Or do you still call them horse dewormer?
Haven't you realized yet I don't "condemn" anything but stupidity.

Maybe you should try it

Haven't you realized yet I don't "condemn" anything but stupidity.

Maybe you should try it
I will if I need to because it's a safe and effective drug that stops replication of the Spike Protein. If you use NTZ it kills the Cytokine Storm that kills you............No problem..........go tell your boys in the FDA to approve the meds used in India.......Bangladesh......Africa...........Japan.............

Sure........That would be good.

Social distancing is GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I love having a reason to demand that smelly leftists stay the fuck out of my space.
Smell this former 1-term supporter...er sycophant.

JO5SYWUBEYI6PAX3J5I5IG65JM.jpg

I will if I need to because it's a safe and effective drug that stops replication of the Spike Protein. If you use NTZ it kills the Cytokine Storm that kills you............No problem..........go tell your boys in the FDA to approve the meds used in India.......Bangladesh......Africa...........Japan.............

Sure........That would be good.
Tell you what why don't you post all those scientific studies that prove all that and then get them all published in JAMA?

BS. So now you are crawfishing with a full back stroke because you know the troll of yours is a LIE. You know the drill...........India......Africa......2.6 billion people.......have less deaths than us and used the EVIL CHEAP DRUGS............Oh no.....

You helped encourage the death of hundreds of thousands of Americans kissing Fau Chi's ass............
Can you post the peer reviewed studies in regard to ivermectin use as treatment against COVID?

Or not.

Tell you what why don't you post all those scientific studies that prove all that and then get them all published in JAMA?
More BS.........they are posted all over these boards ........Study after study. Why should I waste my time repeating what you have already seen...........

You are just trolling now........those drugs work........the countries that used them have far less deaths and way more people.

Our gov't sucks........and you are their apologist.

Can you post the peer reviewed studies in regard to ivermectin use as treatment against COVID?

Or not.
I have posted the studies time and time again..........I have them saved......book marked......but I'm not wasting my time on a obvious troll..........You slipped up a minute ago and fell off the wagon of calling it horse dewormer...........poor thing.

Your handlers will be upset with you.

More BS.........they are posted all over these boards ........Study after study. Why should I waste my time repeating what you have already seen...........

You are just trolling now........those drugs work........the countries that used them have far less deaths and way more people.

Our gov't sucks........and you are their apologist.
Really?

Then it should be easy for you to link to them

And yes the government does suck. and both the democratic and republican parties both suck which is why I take my medical advice from places like Johns Hopkins, the Mayo Clinic and other world renowned institutions and not from politicians or morons on message boards

There he is............the paid troll right on que trying to state a drug that has been used since 1975 on humans is horse dewormer.

Utter BS and the Lying BS that has cost lives.

What's funny, Pfizer just rebranded Ivermectin into Paxlovid, and get Emergency Use Authorization for it, I guess lefties will love horse paste now.

Forum List

Back