Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

Isn't that great. Stop worrying about us, take another jab and shut up.
"Don't worry about you?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: We aren't worried about you. You can go straight to hell as far as we are concerned. We are worried about you clogging up our hospitals that should be used for real illnesses you dumb ass;

i don't hafta prove nuthin'. damn you are paranoid!

Of course you don't, you're fucking leftist and you answer to no one, right?

1639855988035.gif

Biden's idea of Christmas cheer....nurses in blue smocks lip-sinking in facemasks.
Note that the only people not wearing masks are white.

1640280379934.png

"Don't worry about you?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: We aren't worried about you. You can go straight to hell as far as we are concerned. We are worried about you clogging up our hospitals that should be used for real illnesses you dumb ass;

Hospitals are always "struggling". Every year the same story. And so what if I occupy bed, that bed is not exclusively yours.

Stupidity is more lethal than any disease
Yup. Cheap drugs could have saved a lot of lives........but jack asses........fitting symbol of the DNC.......were too busy kissing the Gov'ts asses..........

All those deaths are the fault of people like you and not me......

Now step your ass back and keep 6 feet away..........You are a super spreader......We need to lock you guys up for your own good and fire ya because you are a danger to us.....

:fu:

Yup. Cheap drugs could have saved a lot of lives........but jack asses........fitting symbol of the DNC.......were too busy kissing the Gov'ts asses..........

Now step your ass back and keep 6 feet away..........You are a super spreader......We need to lock you guys up for your own good and fire ya because you are a danger to us.....

No COVID deaths are my fault.

Your stupidity though is your own fault

Still on the horsey paste are ya.

Forum List

Back