Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

The only thing you can crow about is that the rich are getting richer.
That doesn't mean that Biden hasn't caused chaos in this country from the day he first walked into the Oval Orifice as POTUS.
So, a rising tide doesn't lift all boats?

BTW each and everyone that I posted about is true.

So, you can eat shit donny.

So, a rising tide doesn't lift all boats?

BTW each and everyone that I posted about is true.

So, you can eat shit donny.
Nice metaphor.....but we both know that when the rich get richer it doesn't mean automatically that the poor are prospering.
If you look at other countries where the rich are getting richer (Mexico) it's clear your thinking isn't based in reality.

Not every nurse is a critical care/ICU/ER nurse. Those are the nurses that are overwhelmed right now. Trust me on this, I am married to one and they are short staffed and overworked, not a good combo.

By the way, the company they work for has more than 18,000 nurses, that a dozen of them can do this does not in any way speak to what the others are doing.
Oh, yeah, you and your heroic nursey wife. I remember now. :rolleyes:

Nice metaphor.....but we both know that when the rich get richer it doesn't mean automatically that the poor are prospering.
If you look at other countries where the rich are getting richer (Mexico) it's clear your thinking isn't based in reality.
Not a metaphor, it's been a republic reason for lowering taxes for decades.

And now your complaining about income distribution?

My assessment is factual.

Can you provide information which supports your assertion that it is not.
Only partially factual and totally misleading.
And I don't need to provide information that supports my assertions just because you have a narrow minded approach to this issue. Do your own homework and stop listening to Joy Reid...or some other schmuck at CNN.

And I don't need to provide information that supports my assertions just because you have a narrow minded approach to this issue. Do your own homework and stop listening to Joy Reid...or some other schmuck at CNN.
Okay muddie.

Is the current unemployment rate not 4.2%

Are new unemployment claims not at 50 year lows?

Is GDP not growing?

I Can Tell you for a Fact that my Area of Michigan is Hurting...
We Have a HUGE problem with Finding workers Right NOW
Just wait till Biden's BS 'Mandate' Horse shit starts..

There's like 120,000 people infected with COVID right now. About 1 out of 500 will die.

That's 240 dead.

Don't bring the virus home to grandma.

Blue states with the highest vaccination rates lead the way on those infections.....

New York City wouldn’t have shit if they weren’t stealing Upstate’s tax money. And getting huge handouts from the state and federal level. Cut them off and make them fend for themselves and they’ll devolve into no man’s land in short order.
Lol, talking out your ass as usual. Just pull from air horse shit like normal. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 The city people pay for the rural people. The city is where the tax base is dump fuck. I was on state planning commission for years the city pays for rural infrastructure not the other way around your an idiot.

LOL! you think i worry about *you* dumbfuck? if you didn't put those who can't get vaxxed at risk - i wouldn't care one bit if you became worm bait.... the world is over populated as it is.

Tell me shitstain, how am I putting anyone at risk if I don't have a virus?

a virus wants to live & can't really thrive in a vaxxed person - so it goes looking for a host. an unvaxxed incubator - thus allowing it to mutate to survive.

try 'n learn something

Vaxxed with the virus IS a host, moron. Vaxxed can carry it, get sick and carry it. You're already an incubator.

You shitzos are being fed by MSM that the side effect deaths of "vaccinated" are to blame on the unvaxxed, to cover up the failure of the "vaccines".

antibodies don't just materialize ... they build up & become stronger than the virus. can you get rid of a cold in a day?

If you have strong antibodies reaction, you may not even get a cold, so yes, you can get rid of it in a day.

While mRNA shots are instructing cells to produce spike protein that your body will build immunity against, they're also lowering your natural immunity against everything else. That's why you need booster shots to keep it going, so congrats, you earned your lifetime subscription to Pfizer or others.

Why would it need to mutate to get into an unvaxxed body? The unvaxxed have NO IMMUNITY RIGHT? What Horse Doctor.....lol.............told you that...........lmao

If there is no resistance to the virus ..........why would it need to mutate to open the door? Sounds like a MOONBAT STATEMENT.

:clap2:

1603112392606.gif

The leak match on the AC is postponed til after christmas. They turned the system off so they can deal with it after xmas

those breakthrus are from virus mutations & not the original covid 19 virus the vaccine is designed for. BUT they have less severe symptoms due to the protection they got with the vaccine.
You have no clue what you're talking about.

Also, you do know what meaning of the word "breakthrough" id, do ya? Breakthroughs suppose to be rare instances, and what it seams those "breakthrough cases" are most common cases.

So, at what point "breakthrough cases" should stop being called "breakthrough"?

Forum List

Back