Democrats want access to Trump's phone calls with Russia's Putin, others: Schiff

Well, there it is people! I said it just a little earlier today right in here on these boards, and viola! That snotty little basterd Schiff comes out and brings it to pass....What a traitor to this country...

No longer can ANY President have a confidential call with another world leader...NO longer is ANY President afforded the latitude to have any privacy in running this country....We are done....No longer will we be anything resembling what was founded in 1776....

This is just the begining of how a nation gives over its freedom to tyranny!
Congress should have access to all of that, no matter who is in office.

Particularly if the officeholder is taking great pains to keep.them a secret by doing things like confiscating translator's notes and transferring transcripts to servers meant for ultra.secret documents.

So, a President doesn't have the lattitude to conduct policy anymore without congressional approval? Is that what you are saying?

The fact that in the early days of this Presidency, transcripts of calls with other foreign leaders was leaked to the press is justification that these calls be locked down...Now, seeing as that NOW you liberals are so concerned with secret servers, does that mean that now you admit that what Hillary Clinton did with her own private server was a crime?
No, that's not what I'm saying. Go back and read my post again.

That's exactly what you Communists are saying....
What communists?

Communists like you.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The chairman of the U.S. House Intelligence Committee said on Sunday Congress is determined to get access to President Donald Trump’s calls with Russian President Vladimir Putin and other world leaders, citing concerns he may have jeopardized national security.

“I think the paramount need here is to protect the national security of the United States and see whether in the conversations with other world leaders and in particular with Putin that the president was also undermining our security in a way that he thought would personally benefit his campaign,” Democrat Adam Schiff said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

“If there’s an effort to hide those and cover those up, yes we’re determined to find out.”

Democrats want access to Trump's phone calls with Russia's Putin, others: Schiff

Well, there it is people! I said it just a little earlier today right in here on these boards, and viola! That snotty little basterd Schiff comes out and brings it to pass....What a traitor to this country...

No longer can ANY President have a confidential call with another world leader...NO longer is ANY President afforded the latitude to have any privacy in running this country....We are done....No longer will we be anything resembling what was founded in 1776....

It makes me think that perhaps the administration should be able to monitor all the calls members of congress make and be copied all of their emails and have their mail censored by the courts and administration as well.
Either we have three branches of government that are seperate but equal per the constitution or we don't. Either we have a supreme law of the land in our constitution or we've become no more than a banana repubic that's due to fail all of us at any moment.

I'd say that liberal progressives want what you describe in your final sentence.

Isn't hiding information from the people the beginning of tyranny? Shouldn't the government be transparent so the people know what our elected officials are doing?

And what did the Trump administration do? Hide? or release the Transcripts and WB complaint? I tell ya, if this is a cover up, it is the worst one in history....

Congress should have access to all of that, no matter who is in office.

Particularly if the officeholder is taking great pains to keep.them a secret by doing things like confiscating translator's notes and transferring transcripts to servers meant for ultra.secret documents.

So, a President doesn't have the lattitude to conduct policy anymore without congressional approval? Is that what you are saying?

The fact that in the early days of this Presidency, transcripts of calls with other foreign leaders was leaked to the press is justification that these calls be locked down...Now, seeing as that NOW you liberals are so concerned with secret servers, does that mean that now you admit that what Hillary Clinton did with her own private server was a crime?
No, that's not what I'm saying. Go back and read my post again.

That's exactly what you Communists are saying....
What communists?

Communists like you.
I'm a communist?

That's interesting.

I don't think you know what that word means.

Forum List

Back