Democrats Want Us To Get Used To Constant Islamic Terrorist Attacks

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Ho-hum. Another bomb. Another knife-attack. Another shooting. Another day in America.

Democrats want us to get used to it. This is the price we must pay to be good people of the world.

The goal has to have been to make these attacks so frequent that we don't even worry about it anymore. This is to be the new norm. It is in the Middle East. It happens every day there. I've been saying for years that when Obama said at the Democratic debates that first responders was more important than preventing attacks, I knew what he had in mind.

He wants to kiss Islam's ass. What's a few bodies here and there. He said he would side with them. This is what happens when you do.

Ho-hum. Another bomb. Another knife-attack. Another shooting. Another day in America.

Democrats want us to get used to it. This is the price we must pay to be good people of the world.

The goal has to have been to make these attacks so frequent that we don't even worry about it anymore. This is to be the new norm. It is in the Middle East. It happens every day there. I've been saying for years that when Obama said at the Democratic debates that first responders was more important than preventing attacks, I knew what he had in mind.

He wants to kiss Islam's ass. What's a few bodies here and there. He said he would side with them. This is what happens when you do.

That's true. I can also see them using it as an excuse to curtail gun rights as well. "Well, we can't control these refugees once they're in the country so because it is sooooo easy for a citizen to get a gun, we need to ban them so that the refugees can't have access to them..."

I want to get used to peace...........or at least little or no terrorism in the US.

I've seen far too much in my life.

It is not getting better, it is getting worse............. just the death toll of 9/11 thank goodness

I want to get used to peace...........or at least little or no terrorism in the US.

It is not getting better, it is getting worse............. just the death toll of 9/11 thank goodness
Well trying to do what it takes to bring peace to this nation is racist....so forget it.

Like I've said before, maybe Osama won after all, you're right, we are as fractured, fanatical, rabidly frothy-mouthed, war like, and hateful toward each other as the middle east.

And you're exhibit A.

Well trying to do what it takes to bring peace to this nation is racist....so forget it.

Nah, just your vision is.

What some people don't seem to get is that a person can't be good or bad if they are dead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What some people don't seem to get is that a person can't be good or bad if they are dead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Also remember never to let a good crisis go to waste.

What do you mean Democrats.

It looks like Donald Trump is inviting terrorists to attack this country. Is it working?

Like I've said before, maybe Osama won after all, you're right, we are as fractured, fanatical, rabidly frothy-mouthed, war like, and hateful toward each other as the middle east.

And you're exhibit A.

look in the mirror, hypocrite.

It looks like Donald Trump is inviting terrorists to attack this country. Is it working?

Linking your own bullshit is poor form, you cheap, dime-store hack.

And you're exhibit A.

Go find any post of mine similar to this on Republicans.

And you're exhibit A.

less the partisan stuff, and more the "fractured, fanatical, and hateful" part.

And you're exhibit A.

It's all the same son, some of you just soil yourselves when you're not agreed with in who you want everyone else to hate. And you take that as hateful.

And you're exhibit A.

It's all the same son, some of you just soil yourselves when you're not agreed with in who you want everyone else to hate. And you take that as hateful.
I think you're confusing hatred with having an instinct for self-preservation.

And you're exhibit A.

LOLOLOL. I have zero issue with people disagreeing with me, it makes life interesting. And the real dangerous hate comes from the left these days, as they cover it up with talk of fairness, and equality.

At least on the Right the actual haters are easy to spot.

And you're exhibit A.

LOLOLOL. I have zero issue with people disagreeing with me, it makes life interesting. And the real dangerous hate comes from the left these days, as they cover it up with talk of fairness, and equality.

At least on the Right the actual haters are easy to spot.
Yup. Just ask any Trump supporter that found this fact out personally.

Trump-Supporters-Attacked.jpg

Trump-Supporters-Being-Attacked.jpg.cf.jpg

Your lies are not being bought into by anyone, shit4brains.

Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back