Democrats: We Don’t Care If Hillary Clinton Is Indicted...Please explain this idiocy

there's just no way in hell that i'm going to take hillary seriously. if she's elected then misogyny will be my new hobby.

they are simply voting against trump. Unfortunately this election presents voters with the leading candidates as unstable and unlikable. If the GOP ran a decent candidate perhaps they would bring votes over.
Trump is the winning republican because he is bringing votes over

I'm not a democrat, but I would have to have a look at the indictment before making a judgement. And....an indictment does not mean guilt.

Everything I have read and heard about this email business informs me that Hillary broke no laws. She probably broke some State Department rules....and criticism of her actions is warranted.

She is more qualified and capable than Donald Trump. So, she will get my vote unless more damning chargers and evidence are brought forward.
Wow, so now you think the FBI works for the State Department????

You really are brain dead, aren't you!!!!!

Democrats: We Don't Care If Hillary Clinton Is Indicted - Breitbart

So if you do not care if Hillary is indicted and belongs in prison, would you care if Hillary picked Edward Snowden for her VP? What if Hillary picked Bernie Madoff for her VP even though he is in prison, I mean Hillary could pardon him if she got elected. Do Democrats have any morals?

Third thread on this same article.

And of course Breitbart lies to you- which is what Breitbart does.

Here is the actual question:

4* If Hillary Clinton is charged with a felony in connection with the e-mail investigation, should she immediately stop campaigning or should she continue running until a court determines her guilt or innocence?

what the poll shows is that Democrats believe in the American principle of "Innocent until proven guilty"

And you believe in 'guilty until proven innocent'

Then the Trump U lawsuit will be dismissed as well, as success is up to the individual and if the individuals are trying to get success by suing Trump they are not involved in real estate, and unless they do what was taught their failure is theirs not Trumps.

Moronic response that does NOT address the salient point.....

Legitimate universities do NOT promise either success or employment.....
Some failed business schools and Trump U. instead DID make such promises....and THAT constitutes a scam.
So is the screen door bottom boat made with flex seal not a scam as well? and how much would you pay for one, and if you took a small child on this that could not swim, and the child drowned, would flex seal boats be a scam?

Flex seal """promises""" a waterproof screen door boat, is this a scam too?

You never answered as I have beaten your idiotic scam babble.

The idiocy is the thread premise – it fails as a straw man fallacy.

A straw man fallacy occurs when a lie is contrived about one’s opponent in an effort to misrepresent the opponent’s positon on a given issue – in this case the lie that Clinton is subject to an ‘indictment.’

Those who have contrived the lie then attack that lie (straw man) and claim ‘victory’ when ‘defeated.’
The fact is that the thread hits right where it was intended and has caused you to babble about straw men.

LOL

The Fact is that the poll shows that Democrats believe in the American principle of "Innocent until proven guilty"

You don't.

DELUSIONAL !!!! Trump is "bringing over" the anti-Hillary cadre of old, white, red-neckish, misogynist, xenophobic and poorly educated nitwits .....and that contingency is (luckily) not enough to either win the popular vote or the electoral college....

But, keep on wishing and hoping..........

"Breitbart"

lol

Brietbart, LOL. What a fucking buffoon. It's a RASMUSSEN POLL he's reporting on stupid. The one that says Hillary is leading Trump. You OK with that from RASMUSSEN, you stupid fucking shiteater?

Brietbart, LOL.

What a brain-dead cocksucker.

Breitbart + Rasmussen, double lol.
Did you think of that all on your own? or did your Mommy help?

That was my reaction, you guys have the most undependable sources that you put your trust in.

So if you do not care if Hillary is indicted and belongs in prison, would you care if Hillary picked Edward Snowden for her VP? What if Hillary picked Bernie Madoff for her VP even though he is in prison, I mean Hillary could pardon him if she got elected. Do Democrats have any morals?

4* If Hillary Clinton is charged with a felony in connection with the e-mail investigation, should she immediately stop campaigning or should she continue running until a court determines her guilt or innocence?

what the poll shows is that Democrats believe in the American principle of "Innocent until proven guilty"

Hillary has already admitted guilt, this is what you do not understand.

So is the screen door bottom boat made with flex seal not a scam as well? and how much would you pay for one, and if you took a small child on this that could not swim, and the child drowned, would flex seal boats be a scam?

Hey, moron....you want me to engage your stupidity in comparing flex seal ads to Trump U.????
Go take a nap.

DELUSIONAL !!!! Trump is "bringing over" the anti-Hillary cadre of old, white, red-neckish, misogynist, xenophobic and poorly educated nitwits .....and that contingency is (luckily) not enough to either win the popular vote or the electoral college....

But, keep on wishing and hoping..........
And hillary is winning the penis texting Wienerites via her aide Huma Abedin who will not take the name Weiner.

No, nitwit, all that Hillary has admitted to is the fact that all previous Sec of state did the same exact thing...Check with Powell and Condi Rice.

Hey, moron....you want me to engage your stupidity in comparing flex seal ads to Trump U.????
Go take a nap.
Case closed as you have no answer to the truth.

Yawning

You start off with the noose, and don't understand why everyone else wants an actual charge- and conviction.

And hillary is winning the penis texting Wienerites via her aide Huma Abedin who will not take the name Weiner.

You're going to be an even MORE pissed off right winger next Nov....Start thinking of a new screen name. LOL

Forum List

Back