Democrats: We Don’t Care If Hillary Clinton Is Indicted...Please explain this idiocy

Hillary has already admitted guilt, this is what you do not understand.

No, nitwit, all that Hillary has admitted to is the fact that all previous Sec of state did the same exact thing...Check with Powell and Condi Rice.

I sure would have liked to have seen Powell's emails that he saved Unlike Clinton we have zero, zilch, zip of them.

No, nitwit, all that Hillary has admitted to is the fact that all previous Sec of state did the same exact thing...Check with Powell and Condi Rice.

I sure would have liked to have seen Powell's emails that he saved Unlike Clinton we have zero, zilch, zip of them.
Powells emails are in the National Archives, hillies emails are deleted, except for the ones stored in the KGB archives.

Powells emails are in the National Archives, hillies emails are deleted, except for the ones stored in the KGB archives.

Nope, Powell depended on keeping his emails the same way Clinton did, by sending them internally into the State Dept. Unlike Clinton, Powell saved nothing of his own emails. He turned over exactly zero emails.

Powell says he doesn't have any of his State emails

“I don’t have any to turn over. I did not keep a cache of them. I did not print them off. I do not have thousands of pages somewhere in my personal files,” Powell said. “A lot of the emails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and state.gov domain, but I don’t know if the servers in the State Department captured those or not. “

Hillary is a sinking ship. She has already lost California in that the delegates will almost certainly be evenly split which will be a big boost for Sanders heading into the convention. Even if she squeaks out a "win" by a percent or two, her campaign has no momentum, and she is a dull candidate supported by mainly older hardcore Liberals.

Then the Trump U lawsuit will be dismissed as well, as success is up to the individual and if the individuals are trying to get success by suing Trump they are not involved in real estate, and unless they do what was taught their failure is theirs not Trumps.

Moronic response that does NOT address the salient point.....

Legitimate universities do NOT promise either success or employment.....
Some failed business schools and Trump U. instead DID make such promises....and THAT constitutes a scam.

Never heard of a legit college - neither public nor private - actively encouraging their students to max out their credit cards, either.

Hillary is a sinking ship. She has already lost California in that the delegates will almost certainly be evenly split which will be a big boost for Sanders heading into the convention. Even if she squeaks out a "win" by a percent or two, her campaign has no momentum, and she is a dull candidate supported by mainly older hardcore Liberals.

If your other half brain were functioning, you too would know that Clinton (not my favorite candidate) will be clinching the nomination with the delegates from New Jersey next Tuesday....and that will be hours before California even closes that state's polls.

You're a moron, sir.

:)

After this weekend she will need less than 65 delegates to have enough to take the nomination. California has 548 up for grabs. Clinton was closer to Obama in 2008 than Sanders is to Clinton now. It's practically a done deal. And I have to say, that speech Clinton gave on Thursday isn't doing her any harm.

After this weekend she will need less than 65 delegates to have enough to take the nomination. California has 548 up for grabs. Clinton was closer to Obama in 2008 than Sanders is to Clinton now. It's practically a done deal. And I have to say, that speech Clinton gave on Thursday isn't doing her any harm.
Was the FBI investigating Obama for espionage and racketeering?

Nope, Powell depended on keeping his emails the same way Clinton did, by sending them internally into the State Dept. Unlike Clinton, Powell saved nothing of his own emails. He turned over exactly zero emails.

Powell says he doesn't have any of his State emails

“I don’t have any to turn over. I did not keep a cache of them. I did not print them off. I do not have thousands of pages somewhere in my personal files,” Powell said. “A lot of the emails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and state.gov domain, but I don’t know if the servers in the State Department captured those or not. “

Colin Powel did not have his own server, managed by idiots with no top secret clearance. You are living in la la land. Powel also was not hacked by Guccifer nor are his hacked emails part of the KGB archives.

In other words, Clinton is not sinking has a clear path to the nomination and my post stands. Thanks for attempting to change the subject and fail.

In other words, Clinton is not sinking has a clear path to the nomination and my post stands. Thanks for attempting to change the subject and fail.

You post stands in the delusion where u live, this is true. Obama was never under investigation for espionage or racketeering like Hillypoo is, so get over it kiddy

You post stands in the delusion where u live, this is true. Obama was never under investigation for espionage or racketeering like Hillypoo is, so get over it kiddy

Trump has been sued over 3,500 times, I'm not concerned when Hillary ends up being not indicted.

Trump has been sued over 3,500 times, I'm not concerned when Hillary ends up being not indicted.
The FBI has to indict hilly, as they will look pretty silly if they do not when Vlad sends over her emails.

LOL

shhhhhhhhh ah the quiet

Last edited:

The FBI has to indict hilly, as they will look pretty silly if they do not when Vlad sends over her emails.

LOL

Vlad doesn't have the emails and the FBI will be just fine

LOL

You have no basis to know what the KGB has or does not have, unless you are a KGB employee with inside knowledge of their organization. So are you really KGB, or r u full of shit as usual, u choose

lol lol lol

Keep in mind, my friend, that Brassless...as a masochist....is just here for his/her daily share of abuse....and rather thrives on it. LOL

Forum List

Back