Democrats...Weiner on the Rise..

I'm getting the impression Democrat have no standards for their politicians. They just expect the worst and can't be disappointed.

Why can't you accept that politicians on Both sides are not perfect? You act like this is only an issue for liberals.
Your OP clearly demonstrated this.

To the partisan mind only one side can do any wrong. :cuckoo:

Should I make a generalization like you are doing?
That Republicans have no moral standard and keep electing gay republicans.
Republicans elected Mark Foley, Larry Craig, and I think everyone knows Lindsey Graham is gay.

I'm getting the impression Democrat have no standards for their politicians. They just expect the worst and can't be disappointed.

Why can't you accept that politicians on Both sides are not perfect? You act like this is only an issue for liberals.

I can accept that but shouldn't we demand better representation and not just bend over and take it. You seem to revel in that.

Interesting post but there was no gay sex in an airport bathroom, just sayin.

Just an attempt at it. And he would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that pesky cop....

19653.gif

I believe truth is down to preferred opinion....mmkay

The truth is Craig was gay.
Should I assume because Republicans elected him Republicans have no problem with married men having sex with other men whom they are not married to?

I can accept that but shouldn't we demand better representation and not just bend over and take it. You seem to revel in that.

I don't care what someone does in the their bedroom. If Americans held that standard someone like Thomas Jefferson would have never been elected.
The only person who should care is their wife.
And what do I revel in exactly?

Just an attempt at it. And he would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that pesky cop....

19653.gif

Should I assume because Republicans elected him Republicans have no problem with married men having sex with other men whom they are not married to?

I don't know if he was or not, I do know he holds no political office or is seeking one.

Prove he had gay sex or shut the hell up. You sound like a dimwit.

I don't know if he was or not, I do know he holds no political office or is seeking one.

I sound like a dimwit? Read your OP.

I don't care what someone does in the their bedroom. If Americans held that standard someone like Thomas Jefferson would have never been elected.

taking it..from politicians...what did you think I meant?

I sound like a dimwit? Read your OP.

Yup.....:lol:

Never know with you. How many times have you called me a slut etc?

As for politicians. I am not the one who posted the OP that makes it very clear that they live in a fantasy world.

In the OP you made a judgment about democrats due to who they voted for. Should I assume most republicans cheat on their wives, and/or are gay?

As for politicians. I am not the one who posted the OP that makes it very clear that they live in a fantasy world.

I've never called you a slut, I've called you a loving Mom but still nincompoop comes to mind.

I can't help it if you missed the point of the OP...sheesh

I've never called you a slut, I've called you a loving Mom but still nincompoop comes to mind.

Don't lie to make friends.

In the OP you made a judgment about democrats due to who they voted for. Should I assume most republicans cheat on their wives, and/or are gay?

You're free to assume anything you desire, who could stop you?

Don't lie to make friends.

You think nincompoop is a term of endearment, I did mean it.

I wonder at times why Democrats would be willing to forgive and forget Weiner's 422 indiscretions on-line. Could it be many Democrats identify with his behavior because they have similar on-line experiences.

I also wonder why Weiner can't get a real job and needs to live off the public dole.

---------------------:popcorn:

]

Hey, we can do a whole lot of double entrendes on Weiner.

"Weiner faces Stiff Oppossition"
"Weiner Poll Up"

Frankly, if your name is "Weiner", the last thing you should be doing is sending people pictures of your junk on twitter....

That said, Republicans had no problem sending David Vitter back to the Senate when it was found out he likes to have hookers dress him up in diapers. NOthing as alliterative as "Weiner", mind you.

I wonder at times why Democrats would be willing to forgive and forget Weiner's 422 indiscretions on-line. Could it be many Democrats identify with his behavior because they have similar on-line experiences.

I also wonder why Weiner can't get a real job and needs to live off the public dole.

---------------------:popcorn:

Former congressman Anthony Weiner is gaining ground in the race for New York City mayor, according to two new public opinion polls.

A new Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday shows the disgraced Democrat, who resigned two years ago amid a sexting scandal, is in a virtual tie with City Council Speaker Christine Quinn and ex-city comptroller William Thompson for his party's nomination.

Quinn leads with 19% support from Democratic voters, followed by Weiner at 17% and Thompson with 16%, in the poll — all within the survey's margin of error. Quinn's support was at 25% in Quinnipiac's May 22 survey, which was released the day Weiner jumped into the race.

The results in a new Marist/NBC/Wall Street Journal poll show Weiner leading the field with 25% support from Democratic voters, followed by Quinn (20%) and Thompson (13%).

Anthony Weiner moving up in NYC mayoral polls

The bigger the piece of shit you are - the more you are admired by Democraps.
Case in point - Bill Clinton

Hey you right wing whack jobs. Seems like you all are getting down on the Weiner. Don't choke.

Forum List

Back