Democrats...Weiner on the Rise..

I wonder at times why Democrats would be willing to forgive and forget Weiner's 422 indiscretions on-line. Could it be many Democrats identify with his behavior because they have similar on-line experiences.

I also wonder why Weiner can't get a real job and needs to live of the public dole.

---------------------:popcorn:

Former congressman Anthony Weiner is gaining ground in the race for New York City mayor, according to two new public opinion polls.

A new Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday shows the disgraced Democrat, who resigned two years ago amid a sexting scandal, is in a virtual tie with City Council Speaker Christine Quinn and ex-city comptroller William Thompson for his party's nomination.

Quinn leads with 19% support from Democratic voters, followed by Weiner at 17% and Thompson with 16%, in the poll — all within the survey's margin of error. Quinn's support was at 25% in Quinnipiac's May 22 survey, which was released the day Weiner jumped into the race.

The results in a new Marist/NBC/Wall Street Journal poll show Weiner leading the field with 25% support from Democratic voters, followed by Quinn (20%) and Thompson (13%).

Anthony Weiner moving up in NYC mayoral polls

And republicans do not have similar on line habits?

Playing the sex scandal war never ends well, both sides have numerous scandals. Why even bother?
Especially when a former Republican governor was elected to Congress after being involved in a sex scandal. One reason why I have never understood why politicians resign over this crap.
At least the Mayor here had balls, he made them throw him out.

Please post which elected GOP official texted pictures of his manhood. We'll wait.

People are just getting too used to this kind of behavior from politicians. From BJs in the oval office to gay sex in an airport bathroom, Anthony Weiner's indiscretions are small potatoes. As a politician, you pretty much have to rape a child to surprise anybody anymore.

Interesting post but there was no gay sex in an airport bathroom, just sayin.

Just an attempt at it. And he would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that pesky cop....

You know that because?

The truth is Craig was gay.
Should I assume because Republicans elected him Republicans have no problem with married men having sex with other men whom they are not married to?

I don't know if he was or not, I do know he holds no political office or is seeking one.

Prove he had gay sex or shut the hell up. You sound like a dimwit.

I sound like a dimwit? Read your OP.

Yeah you truly sound like a dimwit. You are privy to Larry Craig's deepest thoughts and desires even though you've never seen him. And you breezily excuse a creeper like Weiner, a married man tweeting his meat to young girls.

In the OP you made a judgment about democrats due to who they voted for. Should I assume most republicans cheat on their wives, and/or are gay?

Probably 60% of married men cheat on their wives. Sanford wasn't much different. He differed from Democrats only in that he did not cheat with another man (McGreevey), he did not cheat with a subordinate (Clinton), and he didnt cheat with a hooker (all of them).

It happens on both sides, big deal. Unless they break the law or they aren't able to do the job because of it, the only person who should care is their spouse.

There are plenty of politicians who get re-elected and/or are currently in office right now who have done far worse. Issa for example.

It happens on both sides, big deal. Unless they break the law or they aren't able to do the job because of it, the only person who should care is their spouse.

There are plenty of politicians who get re-elected and/or are currently in office right now who have done far worse. Issa for example.

1) They all do it.
2) At this point what difference does it make?
3) BOOSH!
4) Sept was a long time ago.

The Left's response to any egregious wrong doing on their side.

That weiner and Sanford can be rehabilitated says something about America.

Anthony wiener is such a spoiled little shit, whose only ability is to be a dick.

The fact that people will vote for him just shows me how dispicable the democrat party really is, it's a whole party of wieners.

As is ours with Mark Sanford.

There are bunches of low information voters in both parties.

1) They all do it.
2) At this point what difference does it make?
3) BOOSH!
4) Sept was a long time ago.

The Left's response to any egregious wrong doing on their side.

And this is very typical of the right. Refuse to address the very valid point that their side has people who do the same or worse and instead try to focus on some BS about the Left's response to everything. Deflection at it's finest.

As is ours with Mark Sanford.

There are bunches of low information voters in both parties.

I used to buy into the "low information voter" meme but I don't think that's accurate.

They are informed. They believe what fits their agenda.

Even I have an agenda.

No wiener is an idiot. He needs to go work at a car wash that's about all he can handle besides his own wiener.

People are just getting too used to this kind of behavior from politicians. From BJs in the oval office to gay sex in an airport bathroom, Anthony Weiner's indiscretions are small potatoes. As a politician, you pretty much have to rape a child to surprise anybody anymore.

Sending underage GIRLS sex pics is NOT small potatoes!

Warrior, 80% of us have you on ignore for a reason. Go talk to your bff koshergrl if you want affirmation.

I wonder at times why Democrats would be willing to forgive and forget Weiner's 422 indiscretions on-line. Could it be many Democrats identify with his behavior because they have similar on-line experiences.

I also wonder why Weiner can't get a real job and needs to live of the public dole.

---------------------:popcorn:

Former congressman Anthony Weiner is gaining ground in the race for New York City mayor, according to two new public opinion polls.

A new Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday shows the disgraced Democrat, who resigned two years ago amid a sexting scandal, is in a virtual tie with City Council Speaker Christine Quinn and ex-city comptroller William Thompson for his party's nomination.

Quinn leads with 19% support from Democratic voters, followed by Weiner at 17% and Thompson with 16%, in the poll — all within the survey's margin of error. Quinn's support was at 25% in Quinnipiac's May 22 survey, which was released the day Weiner jumped into the race.

The results in a new Marist/NBC/Wall Street Journal poll show Weiner leading the field with 25% support from Democratic voters, followed by Quinn (20%) and Thompson (13%).

Anthony Weiner moving up in NYC mayoral polls

And republicans do not have similar on line habits?

Playing the sex scandal war never ends well, both sides have numerous scandals. Why even bother?
Especially when a former Republican governor was elected to Congress after being involved in a sex scandal. One reason why I have never understood why politicians resign over this crap.
At least the Mayor here had balls, he made them throw him out.

Please post which elected GOP official texted pictures of his manhood. We'll wait.

Did I say one did? No I said similar on Line habits. Does one have to send a pic of their penis for you to have a problem?
And you obviously misses my point.

Sending underage GIRLS sex pics is NOT small potatoes!

She was 17, which isn't illegal in Washington State and she lied to him about her age. He has no control over her lying.

Forum List

Back