Democrats Will Waste No Time in Exploiting Virginia Deaths

I see the Nazi defense team is in full force today. Defending the Nazis white slamming those speaking out against the hate.

You don't "see" shit. You're parroting leftist drivel.

The real hate is owned by parasites like you.

The rest of us wanted to be left alone. Leftists promoted everything that offended the sensibilities, virtues, and morality of the majority of the nation. As far as I'm concerned the asshole white nationalists have acted with great restraint. That may be coming to an end now and I personally don't care if a few million of you collectivist parasites die in a civil war. I went overseas to protect you assholes from jihadist sociopaths. Now I would hold fire until AFTER they've severed your empty atheist skulls from your soulless and malignant bodies.
You're kissing Nazi ass.

Exactly! These people think their slick but it is so obvious they are white supremacist sympathizers. They hide behind the argument of the counter protesters are stirring up all the trouble and the Nazis are just standing there doing nothing.

I see the Nazi defense team is in full force today. Defending the Nazis white slamming those speaking out against the hate.
Yet, you really have no idea what has actually transpired, You just parrot the biased media. I have yet to see a media story that didn't call them white supremacists or alt-right or racist whites, etc. people are getting tired of this bullhsit.

Yet, you really have no idea what has actually transpired, You just parrot the biased media. I have yet to see a media story that didn't call them white supremacists or alt-right or racist whites, etc. people are getting tired of this bullhsit.

The WHITE SUPREMACIST are chanting nonsense about not wanting to be replaced by Jews. What is the media supposed to call them? And to be honest many of the media outlets call them either alt right or white nationalist. Only Huffington post had the balls to call them what they are. White supremacist.

The real tragedy here is our political elite have used racism to their benefit. Now anyone who opposes the DNC is labeled a bigoted racist by the NACCP.

You have political figures like Obama who won't even utter the words "Islamic terrorism" because he does not want to feed any hatred towards other Muslims, but he has no qualms with hinting that the entire legal system and police force is racist while white police officers continue to be assassinated.

Make not mistake, those innocent police officer's blood are on his hands. They were sacrificed for political gain.

So since I dont know shit, tell me why the protesters are there? If they're not white supremacist, what are they?

The WHITE SUPREMACIST are chanting nonsense about not wanting to be replaced by Jews. What is the media supposed to call them? And to be honest many of the media outlets call them either alt right or white nationalist. Only Huffington post had the balls to call them what they are. White supremacist.
They are supposed to call them protesters, the same as they call blacks when they riot and loot and burn and pillage.

So since I dont know shit, tell me why the protesters are there? If they're not white supremacist, what are they?
As you already know, they are protesting the removal of a statue.

You don't brings guns and wear armor to protest a statue being taken down. Thats looking to stir up some shit.

You don't brings guns and wear armor to protest a statue being taken down. Thats looking to stir up some shit.

Obviously you missed the protests at Berkley, when far left wear such things!

Exercising your right to keep and bear arms is not stirring anything.

Forum List

Back