Democrats win last two Wisconsin recall elections

Fire them all.

Ya who cares if their policies actually worked, saved jobs and saved money. What is important is that we should cow tow to Unions. Or didn't every one get the memo?

Remind me again how much Obama and the Democrats gave the Unions in the stimulus package?

Im talking about firing everyone in 2012. Obama, Boehner, everyone.

That does have a certain appeal to me also.

Fire them all.

Ya who cares if their policies actually worked, saved jobs and saved money. What is important is that we should cow tow to Unions. Or didn't every one get the memo?

Remind me again how much Obama and the Democrats gave the Unions in the stimulus package?

Im talking about firing everyone in 2012. Obama, Boehner, everyone.

And replace them with whom? Politicians are all the same. I will continue to vote for the lesser of two evils.

Why do you care? Do you live in Wisconsin

I care because it's an indicator of how people are responding to the way the newly elected radicals have chosen to govern and an indicator of what may coming nationally in 2012.

No what you care about is that someone was elected to cut spending and did what he was elected to do, now you're pissed. Because what he did might cause other govenors to do the same thing.

You should know by now that I say what I mean.

Don't expect me to answer any more questions from you if you aren't going to accept my answers. Just go with what your imagination tells you.

I care because it's an indicator of how people are responding to the way the newly elected radicals have chosen to govern and an indicator of what may coming nationally in 2012.

No what you care about is that someone was elected to cut spending and did what he was elected to do, now you're pissed. Because what he did might cause other govenors to do the same thing.

Don't expect me to answer any more questions from you if you aren't going to accept my answers. Just go with what your imagination tells you.

Can you deny that Walker has done as promised? That he has saved jobs ( or perhaps you can cite for us all the lay offs?) he is in the process of reducing the amount off money the State spends?

Can you deny that Walker has done as promised? That he has saved jobs ( or perhaps you can cite for us all the lay offs?) he is in the process of reducing the amount off money the State spends?

My point exactly.

He never promised to manufacture a budget crisis and solve it on the backs of public workers.

He never promised to strip unions of the ability to collectively bargain either.

That all came after he got elected and the mask came off.

The dude overreached and got two of his Senators kicked out of office. In January he might be next.

He never promised to manufacture a budget crisis and solve it on the backs of public workers.

He never promised to strip unions of the ability to collectively bargain either.

The dude overreached and got two of his Senators kicked out of office. In January he might be next.

My comment still stands, you are afraid other govenors wil end up doing what walker did.

On the backs of public workers? Now thats rich, asking them to pay a little of their own insureance is not doing things on their backs..

So, if Cali governor Moonbeam Brown (democrat) goes through with what he's said might have to be done, reign in unsustainable public employee benefits, and overtime pay to help get us out of this financial mess we're in, you'll be squealing like a stuck pig over that also, correct?

'cause he never promised to take on the unions either, during his campaign.

Seems kinda stupid that the voters in Wisconsin would kick a governors ass to the curb, while he's fulfilling the promises he's made to get the fiscal house in order.......Nobody has lost pay or benefits, and mass lay offs were avoided.......Seems that if what you say is true, then Wisconsin must be filled with a bunch o' petty morons.

My comment still stands, you are afraid other govenors wil end up doing what walker did.

On the backs of public workers? Now thats rich, asking them to pay a little of their own insureance is not doing things on their backs..

Your comment stands in a derptastic reality of your own creation.

Like I said, don't ask me my personal feelings about something when you aren't interested in my answer and already have your mind made up.

So, if Cali governor Moonbeam Brown (democrat) goes through with what he's said might have to be done, reign in unsustainable public employee benefits, and overtime pay to help get us out of this financial mess we're in, you'll be squealing like a stuck pig over that also, correct?

Seems kinda stupid that the voters in Wisconsin would kick a governors ass to the curb, while he's fulfilling the promises he's made to get the fiscal house in order.......Nobody has lost pay or benefits, and mass lay offs were avoided.......Seems that if what you say is true, then Wisconsin must be filled with a bunch o' petty morons.

If he strips their abililty to collectively bargain, essentially busting up the union in the process, then yes, I will take issue with it.

There's a difference between asking public workers to share in a sacrifice in order to balance a budget and creating a situation so that you can bust up a union.

Last edited:

If he strips their abililty to collectively bargain, essentially busting up the union in the process, then yes, I will take issue with it.

There's a difference between asking public workers to share in a sacrifice in order to balance a budget and creating a situation so that you can bust up a union.
So, show where the union was busted up......Seems like they're pretty damn strong to be able to throw that much money around during their whiney lil' hissy fit called the "recall".

I keep hearing this "they're busted", but have seen no one offer up the evidence to prove it.......Same as we keep hearing that pay and benefits were lost, when that never happened.

So, show where the union was busted up......Seems like they're pretty damn strong to be able to throw that much money around during their whiney lil' hissy fit called the "recall".

I keep hearing this "they're busted", but have seen no one offer up the evidence to prove it.......Same as we keep hearing that pay and benefits were lost, when that never happened.

A union that cannot collectively bargain anymore has been busted, dude.

No it hasn't , dude.........They can still fight for everything else. They just can't aid in helping to bankrupt school districts, cities, or states by making unsustainable demands by threat of whatever. And that's a good thing.

No it hasn't , dude.........They can still fight for everything else. They just can't aid in helping to bankrupt school districts, cities, or states by making unsustainable demands by threat of whatever. And that's a good thing.

What is this "everything else" you speak of?

Firings, working conditions, etc.

That's all they need to fight for......The employees can get paid what the school districts can afford....If they don't like it, they can beat feet.......The days of unions making outrageous pay and benefit demands on the taxpayers backs, whether or not the taxpayers can afford it are coming to an end. and rightfully so.

That's all they need to fight for......The employees can get paid what the school districts can afford....If they don't like it, they can beat feet.......The days of unions making outrageous pay and benefit demands on the taxpayers backs, whether or not the taxpayers can afford it are coming to an end. and rightfully so.

Ok, so you agree their ability to collectively bargain was stripped which is not what Walker and co. campaigned on. In fact, the unions had already agreed to the financial concessions before they unveiled their plan to strip them of the collective bargaining power.

You just don't agree that it amounts to busting up the union. I, and many other do.

Last edited:
Even with the money Republicans, including the Koch brothers, poured into the state recall elections, Democrats kept all three of their seats, won two Republican seats and barely lost in three out of four of the other races.

It's pretty clear what Democrats are fighting for.

What are Republicans fighting for?

Yes, it is clear what the Democrats are fighting for, Keeping the UNION ATM machine dispensing money, even if it crushes the taxpayers.

The unions blew a bunch of money on these recalls and came up short.

The Republicans are fighting for the taxpayers, making sure that they aren't impoverished keeping these golden goose benefits for inept government workers while they bust their asses working two jobs to meet their tax burden.

Ok, so you agree their ability to collectively bargain was stripped which is not what Walker and co. campaigned on. In fact, the unions had already agreed to the financial concessions before they unveiled their plan to strip them of the collective bargaining power.

You just don't agree that it amounts to busting up the union. I, and many other do.
Walker did what he promised to do, get the fiscal house in order, and it's working.

The concessions weren't enough, and doing away with future attempts to help aid in trashing a states future economy, had to be done. It's like cutting yourself, putting a band aide on it, and then turning around and cutting yourself all over again.

Look, those teachers didn't lose any pay or benefits. They didn't get laid off. And they damn sure are being paid what they are worth (well, except for the crappy ones. But thats for another time). Gone are the days of raping the taxpayers through union threats and intimidation. Let 'em be paid based on merit and performance alone. And like I said, if they don't like it, too damned bad.

Last edited:
The goal was to stop Scott Walker...Period.

The dems still control nothing, even though they spent well in excess of $30 million to usurp the 3/3 repub control of the political structure.

Y'all just lost to Cliff Lee by a score of 4-2, and are claiming the Pyhrric "moral victory" because ya didn't get skunked.

Talk about whistling past the graveyard. :lol:

Talk about sheer delusion. You lost two seats. We gained two seats. It's called a victory. Look it up.

can the democrats in WI get anything past the legislature now? No, they are STILL the minority party.

FAIL. Didn't your mommy teach you the meaning of that word?

It depends. Can they get the one Republican senator to vote against Walker's budget to vite with them again? Didn't your mommy teach you not to open your mouth if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

Forum List

Back