Democrats win last two Wisconsin recall elections

what part of *minority* eludes you?

must be tough going through life pegged to the left side of the bell curve.

:eusa_shhh:

what part of "gained two seats in the senate" eludes you? It's called a victory. I guess denial is the best medicine. It must be nice being a delusional asshole.

what part of *the two seats mean nothing* can't you grasp, buckwheat?

What part of "you're clinically delusional" can't you grasp, douche dastardly? You lost. Your crying only makes you look desperate and not able to deal with reality. Time for bed.

CRUSHING DEFEAT FOR REPUBLICANS!

DEMOCRATS HOLD 14 OF 14 SEATS IN RECALL!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Really? The Democrat Party spent $45 million in an attempt to retake the state Senate. Which party still hold the governorship and the entire state legislature. Oh yeah crushing defeat :eusa_eh:
If I remember correctly, the Republicans intiated this "political war" by making salary cuts from the government workers and the public shool teachers and using it to provide tax cuts for the wealthy!
Nobody's salary was cut. Nobody's benefits were cut.........NOBODY'S!

Christ, why can't these damn liberal loons get that through their lil' pinheads?:cuckoo:

you were certain the Dems would win all the recalls this time. They won 2, and still are the minority party in WI.

I was certain? No, I wasn't. Please show me a quote where I said they would win control in the recalls.

Now, you're certain that the Dems will win all the recalls (if there are any) next year, and will again regain the majority and governorship in WI.

Your track record for picking winners appears to suck.

Again, I'm certain? Where do you come up with this?

I said that you are cheering prematurely, that the battle isn't over yet, that Walker and several other Senators will be eligible for recall in January, and that the Dems just need to defeat Walker or flip one seat .... all which happen to be the true.

At no point did I say that anybody was going to win anything with any kind of certainty.

You are cordially invited to read post #86

There's something you should know about me then....I speak for myself, and only myself.

what part of "gained two seats in the senate" eludes you? It's called a victory. I guess denial is the best medicine. It must be nice being a delusional asshole.

What part of "you're clinically delusional" can't you grasp, douche dastardly? You lost. Your crying only makes you look desperate and not able to deal with reality. Time for bed.

oh, don't run away, sweetie!

we need you to run the projector!

Yeah, keep whistling past the grave yard, buddy. Their goal was to win as many seats as possible. The GOP goal was to not lose any seats. Dems won two seats from the GOP. Therefore, Dems won, GOP lost. Do you understand how that works? Typically, the winner of an election is called a "winner", not a "loser". I know it's inconvenient for you at the moment, but that's just the way it works. Better luck next time.
The goal was to stop Scott Walker...Period.

The dems still control nothing, even though they spent well in excess of $30 million to usurp the 3/3 repub control of the political structure.

Y'all just lost to Cliff Lee by a score of 4-2, and are claiming the Pyhrric "moral victory" because ya didn't get skunked.

Talk about whistling past the graveyard. :lol:

I was telling you that it's your bedtime. Get some sleep, gramps. maybe you'll be able to deal with reality in the morning.

Yeah, keep whistling past the grave yard, buddy. Their goal was to win as many seats as possible. The GOP goal was to not lose any seats. Dems won two seats from the GOP. Therefore, Dems won, GOP lost. Do you understand how that works? Typically, the winner of an election is called a "winner", not a "loser". I know it's inconvenient for you at the moment, but that's just the way it works. Better luck next time.

The dems still control nothing, even though they spent well in excess of $30 million to usurp the 3/3 repub control of the political structure.

Y'all just lost to Cliff Lee by a score of 4-2, and are claiming the Pyhrric "moral victory" because ya didn't get skunked.

Talk about sheer delusion. You lost two seats. We gained two seats. It's called a victory. Look it up.

You just took game one and think you won the World Series.

And you wanna talk about whistling past the graveyard?

Hilarious.

I was telling you that it's your bedtime. Get some sleep, gramps. maybe you'll be able to deal with reality in the morning.

i'm fine, sonny.

maybe you should put on your pullups and hop up into your big-boy bed- you might make it through the night without an accident.

:eusa_shhh:

Hilarious.

fail

there was only one game. there'll be no recall in WI in january.

Hilarious.

fail

there was only one game. there'll be no recall in WI in january.

I wouldn't bet on it. Walker and all the Senators elected in 2010 are eligible then.

Hilarious.
Um, no I don't.

I'm not the one who went way the hell out of the way to get a do-over after losing, only to get pasted again.

This after the slapdown from the WSC election in the spring.

In my scorebook, that reads as the Madison-Milwaukee axis batting a big fat 0-fer.

This, mind you, is in Wisconsin.

Last edited:

Talk about sheer delusion. You lost two seats. We gained two seats. It's called a victory. Look it up.
The true victory is for the people of Wisconsin.......Now Walker and the repub's can get back to getting Wisconsin's fiscal house in order, without having to put up with the recall nonsense. And, his policies are working. And that's a very good thing for the people of the state of Wisconsin.

And just think......Nobody's pay or benefits were cut, and mass layoffs were avoided......Good job Walker and the 'pub's!

No wonder Governors like the Moonbeam (democrat) here in Cali, and others across the nation are considering similar proposals in their own states, to help get their fiscal houses in order.

Last edited:

can the democrats in WI get anything past the legislature now? No, they are STILL the minority party.

FAIL. Didn't your mommy teach you the meaning of that word?

Hilarious.
Um, no I don't.

I'm not the one who went way the hell out of the way to get a do-over after losing, only to get pasted again.

This after the slapdown from the WSC election in the spring.

In my scorebook, that reads as the Madison-Milwaukee axis batting a big fat 0-fer.

This, mind you, is in Wisconsin.

In my scorebook the lead has been cut down to one. It ain't over yet.

can the democrats in WI get anything past the legislature now? No, they are STILL the minority party.

FAIL. Didn't your mommy teach you the meaning of that word?

he's living it

for joey

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4]Monty Python-The Black Knight - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back