Democrats win yet another election.

It’s a district in the Buffalo area.

It’s a huge over performance for the Dem who ran on a pro-Democracy and Abortion message.

You mean Pro-Ukraine and fuck your groceries, right? I'm sure that's a big winner with real people

Must be a bunch of smart bastards on that side, to pull of such massive fraud, right under your noses!
We know how it is done. That is why we never see any actual work they did. We just get recounts of illegal ballots.

It must suck to be up against people so much smarter than you.

Good luck!
They are not smarter they have a corrupt power structure behind them. They threaten and intimidate using government power. Those are the facts. You are the one who is not very bright.

Kennedy was widely expected to win in the district, where Democrats outnumber Republicans by a ratio of over two-to-one. He also massively outspent his GOP opponent, pouring a little over $1 million into the race compared to the $21,068 spent for Dickson.
And therein lies the rub. The GOP here has been completely emasculated to the point of running a "placeholder" rather than good candidates who would send the Democrats pqcking.

And therein lies the rub. The GOP here has been completely emasculated to the point of running a "placeholder" rather than good candidates who would send the Democrats pqcking.
But the dems are playing the same game. Lesser and lesser and lesser and lesser.

The district has been Democrat for ten years at least and it was a slim win. I’m not putting much stock in this special election.

They are not smarter they have a corrupt power structure behind them. They threaten and intimidate using government power. Those are the facts. You are the one who is not very bright.
No, you arrogantly assume the GOP won an election based on nothing but conspiracy theories the loser fed you. You don't have a pot to piss in. Not my circus.

Forum List

Back