Democrats... Your party doesn't trust you to pick a nominee...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Weird how the report came out in February that Biden was in mental decline...and the GARLAND DOJ had the recorded testimony.

You know...the recording they refused under threat of contempt of congress to release.

The report they got all of you to support hiding...from you...

So everyone knew FOR SURE in February...and I mean all of us...the DNC knew long before that.

The first real Primary for Democrats was February 3rd.

Plenty of time to democratically choose a new candidate.

But they covered it up instead.

Hid it from us...but more importantly, HID IT FROM DEMOCRAT VOTERS!

Cuz they, the Establishment Democrats, they don't trust their voters to choose the candidate the ESTABLISHMENT wants.

So... they covered it up.

Can't have a Bernie, or a Tulsi or RFK Jr getting the nomination in a free and fair primary!

Then they'd have the same problem as the REPUBLICAN Establishment...A nominee that isn't under their direct control.

So... They schedule the earliest debate in history...before the nomination. And this was the DNC's idea...

... and create a panic that only the DNC can save the party from at the convention.

Just wait..."We all have to coalesce around 'our' candidate" will be the marching orders.

Sound like a conspiracy theory?

I'm sure it's just coincidence. :wink_2:

I wonder if Biden thought it was HIS idea to challenge Trump to debate a month and a half before the nomination was finalized?

I wonder if Biden thought he was getting the drugs they used for the State of the Union on the night of the debate?

(I wrote this for a different thread but believe it deserved it's own, if you've read it already, my apologies. :imsorry3:)

Last edited:
Weird how the report came out in February that Biden was in mental decline...and the GARLAND DOJ had the recorded testimony.

You know...the recording they refused under threat of contempt of congress to release.

The report they got all of you to support hiding...from you...

So everyone knew FOR SURE in February...and I mean all of us...the DNC knew long before that.

The first real Primary for Democrats was February 3rd.

Plenty of time to democratically choose a new candidate.

But they covered it up instead.

Hid it from us...but more importantly, HID IT FROM DEMOCRAT VOTERS!

Cuz they, the Establishment Democrats, they don't trust their voters to choose the candidate the ESTABLISHMENT wants.

So... they covered it up.

Can't have a Bernie, or a Tulsi or RFK Jr getting the nomination in a free and fair primary!

Then they'd have the same problem as the REPUBLICAN Establishment...A nominee that isn't under their direct control.

So... They schedule the earliest debate in history...before the nomination. And this was the DNC's idea...

... and create a panic that only the DNC can save the party from at the convention.

Just wait..."We all have to coalesce around 'our' candidate" will be the marching orders.

Sound like a conspiracy theory?

I'm sure it's just coincidence. :wink_2:

I wonder if Biden thought it was HIS idea to challenge Trump to debate a month and a half before the nomination was finalized?

I wonder if Biden thought he was getting the drugs they used for the State of the Union on the night of the debate?
It happened in 2008 and 2016 and 2020 as well. Democrat voters have no sway over what globalist Soros demands.

Trump is insane and you guys are taking about Democrats. Trump is controlling the republican party but yu guys are talking about democrats.

Pathetic.

Trump is insane and you guys are taking about Democrats. Trump is controlling the republican party but yu guys are talking about democrats.

Pathetic.
1719790884818.png

Forum List

Back