Demographic changes is why Hidden Biden wins

Look at Pennsylvania!!
Huge new immigrants and a guarantee Biden victory now

Are only path is FL,Ohio ( mich or Wis) plus we need NC
Even Arizona is looking bad

Mod Edit: Moved comment into OP

GOP won’t exist very soon with the influx of tens of millions of 5th world peasants every election cycle

This theory has been floating since Reagan ran,
Yes but now it’s surpassed the “ tipping point “
Then Hillary would have won.
She only lost by a few thousand votes , but since then , there has been millions of more new immigrants signed up
What makes you think immigrants vote D?
Every study says so In bulk numbers
I hope you avoid the cities and be safe
Studies! Endorsed by Big Tech!
For instance, Hispanics in Florida vote R.
They are hard workers and have businesses.

GOP won’t exist very soon with the influx of tens of millions of 5th world peasants every election cycle

Then perhaps you should try reaching out to these minority communities and explain to them why the Republican Party's policies are better for their families and their small businesses instead of being xenophobic dickwads erecting walls because you don't want more brown people moving here.
I think those people will eventually figure out that liberal policies lead to countries turning into places nobody wants to live...the question is...how much of America will be left by the time that happens?

She only lost by a few thousand votes , but since then , there has been millions of more new immigrants signed up
I am going to have to pick Wyoming over Israel

I am going to have to pick Wyoming over Israel
I know zip about Wyoming.
By the what, what activity is Wyoming?

Y’all also realize that illegal voting happens, right?

Car theft happens too.

yes, and we do everything we can to prevent it.
So why are voting rules so lax, and why do democrats fight against everything tried to prevent it, like voterID?

You know why.
Mbecause voter fraud makes up a large part of the democrats votes.
I’m fairly convinced that if we implemented strict rules and safeguards, the following election would see Dems getting blown out all over the place.
People would then wise up that the reason many seats of power are controlled by democrats has been due to fraud.
Can’t have that now, can we?

Forum List

Back