Dems 0 for 3 today.

Wow, that is a pretty wide definition of 'working.'

As long as you are not rounded up in death camps everything is working?

As long as the death camps aren't built, yes. I didn't say it was working well. It is not. But it is still working.

No fed take over of elections and no change to fillibuster.

lq0f7dj8i2d81.jpg

Post-2020 is also part of U.S. history and that development. And nobody is arguing harder that Americans are being denied the vote right now than the GOP, I'd like to remind you. The claim is that all elections are fraudulent unless the GOP wins.

But that's neither here nor there, because you're still missing the point. You're a dancing monkey, just like all the Democrat voters you hate are. We're all getting fucked and most of us are loving it.
Not true at all-I've seen several dems (3 black female groupies of Obama) cheat in SC for Obama in his first run that he "won"....they were going county to county to multi-vote (Richland and Lexington that I know of) on 3 different occasions. They were fucking bragging of doing it thinking that they did a good thing. Yes, they were turned in and nothing was done to them other than possibly taking away their extra voter id cards for the extra counties. They use friends "addresses" to vote in various counties. AUDITING the ballots isn't the key, AUDITING the voters are which is why you should be allowed to vote in the state/precinct that you pay your federal taxes in. Those not paying in should not be allowed to vote--

Dems cheat---every election.

Not true at all-I've seen several dems (3 black female groupies of Obama) cheat in SC for Obama in his first run that he "won"....they were going county to county to multi-vote (Richland and Lexington that I know of) on 3 different occasions. They were fucking bragging of doing it thinking that they did a good thing. Yes, they were turned in and nothing was done to them other than possibly taking away their extra voter id cards for the extra counties. They use friends "addresses" to vote in various counties. AUDITING the ballots isn't the key, AUDITING the voters are which is why you should be allowed to vote in the state/precinct that you pay your federal taxes in. Those not paying in should not be allowed to vote--

Dems cheat---every election.
AMEN

An empire in decline. May China continue our policy of not using nuclear warfare when their time comes.
China understands the difference between men and women. They understand that men need to be more masculine than less. China understands that wokism is a disease. China sucks and is our biggest enemy and we are too big of pussies to call them out for spreading a deadly disease worldwide. People like you are why our country is falling apart.

China understands the difference between men and women. They understand that men need to be more masculine than less. China understands that wokism is a disease. China sucks and is our biggest enemy and we are too big of pussies to call them out for spreading a deadly disease worldwide. People like you are why our country is falling apart.
CBS had a anti Biden morning. First time in my memory of that ever happening

That fucking guy born in Pakistan, comes to the US for his education and then shits on our country. What a dick.

Well he's too stupid to know neither of the commies steal the vote bills were voted on and the vote he quoted was for a senate rule change and it failed. And he attempted to draw a false equivalence between the 2006 bill and the commies bills that nationalized elections.

Forum List

Back