Dems abandoned Trannies due to backlash..will they abandon illegal Mexicans next?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Democrats quickly realized how fuckin crazy they were being by getting behind the men shitting next to little girls thing and gender choice...Will they realize the same and start to distance themselves from the “Mexico First” position?

Democrats quickly realized how fuckin crazy they were being by getting behind the men shitting next to little girls thing and gender choice...Will they realize the same and start to distance themselves from the “Mexico First” position?

They sure managed to distance themselves from DACA.

That's deep man. If you are talking about me, I'm not soo interested in what you do with your sticks and holes, small government, ya know. Don't hurt other people and I don't care.

You know my opinions on us needing a working population and unemployment being too low. For readers who haven't heard somehow I want a 21st Century Homestead Act, make the illegals legal and give them a house the city owns in St Louis or Cleveland. They stay clean and work for a decade its theirs and they're a citizen free to sell it and move wherever.

That's deep man. If you are talking about me, I'm not soo interested in what you do with your sticks and holes, small government, ya know. Don't hurt other people and I don't care.

You know my opinions on us needing a working population and unemployment being too low. For readers who haven't heard somehow I want a 21st Century Homestead Act, make the illegals legal and give them a house the city owns in St Louis or Cleveland. They stay clean and work for a decade its theirs and they're a citizen free to sell it and move wherever.

You have great ideas to pitch in Mexifornia...the cockroaches will eat that shit up...You cant sell good, REAL Americans that bunch of bullshit...We understand we are a nation of law and order, borders and sovereignty.
Sorry bud....try again.

Yeah, giving away free shit works well. We spend a trillion a year on free shit for others. Absolute failure.

Yeah, giving away free shit works well. We spend a trillion a year on free shit for others. Absolute failure.

Was the Homestead Act a failure?

You have great ideas to pitch in Mexifornia...the cockroaches will eat that shit up...You cant sell good, REAL Americans that bunch of bullshit...We understand we are a nation of law and order, borders and sovereignty.
Sorry bud....try again.

Are you saying the Homestead Act was a failure?

It might have been a tool to conquer a continent but I think it worked pretty well.

What's your take on the Homestead Act and the colonization programs of that century in general? Did those big government programs work?

hmmm

maybe I should sell my house, fly to Mexico, join one of the caravans, sneak back across the border, and get a free house...

It's not 1862. Things change. Illegal/legal immigrants should never have voting rights or access to tax payer funded programs except K-12 education. People say the US can not police the world. That same rationale says we can not finance anyone that wonders in.

It's not 1862. Things change. Illegal/legal immigrants should never have voting rights or access to tax payer funded programs except K-12 education. People say the US can not police the world. That same rationale says we can not finance anyone that wonders in.

ok, so the Homestead Act worked, but it won't work now because? Just 25 years back something similar worked with the Bosnians on the St Louis south side.

Who is talking about financing them? If St Louis can get some Mexicans to mow lawns on city owned property and feed themselves its a win. Just St Louis city proper used to have 500,000 more people in it. Now the 300,000 remaining "tax payers" pay to maintain empty streets and houses. Some folks willing to walk across Mexico to get here would do St Louis, Cleveland, Detroit or a number of other rust belt cities a favor.

ok, so the Homestead Act worked, but it won't work now because? Just 25 years back something similar worked with the Bosnians on the St Louis south side.

Who is talking about financing them? If St Louis can get some Mexicans to mow lawns on city owned property and feed themselves its a win. Just St Louis city proper used to have 500,000 more people in it. Now the 300,000 remaining "tax payers" pay to maintain empty streets and houses. Some folks willing to walk across Mexico to get here would do St Louis, Cleveland, Detroit or a number of other rust belt cities a favor.
I believe I clearly explained my objection to citizenship. We cannot continue to pay for everyone. If they want to stay and earn their own way, that is a discussion we can gave. Voting rights are off the table for me. So are any form of tax payer subsidies beyond basic K-12 education.

I believe I clearly explained my objection to citizenship. We cannot continue to pay for everyone. If they want to stay and earn their own way, that is a discussion we can gave. Voting rights are off the table for me. So are any form of tax payer subsidies beyond basic K-12 education.

I think we can work on that.

Understand these city owned properties I'm talking about giving them are the ones which don't even sell at tax auctions. They're soo cheap sometimes they do sell so folks can "recycle" the bricks and abandon the land afterwards. These are not even the $10,000 asbestos siding houses from the inner suburbs, they're worthless. I find these properties to be much like the land in empty Kansas Uncle Sam gave away in the 1800's.

These folks will be registered.

I would make them have jobs, pay their utilities.

If they get convicted of a felony you can have your choice of booting, executing or jailing them then booting them as you see fit.

If they own the house for a decade and just function its theirs. MAYBE if a bunch of other new citizens did well on their block these free houses will sell for $10,000. If somehow ghetto Detroit is revitalized by this and they can sell their old brick house for $50,000 god bless them, my glass isn't that full though.

I think we can work on that.

Understand these city owned properties I'm talking about giving them are the ones which don't even sell at tax auctions. They're soo cheap sometimes they do sell so folks can "recycle" the bricks and abandon the land afterwards. These are not even the $10,000 asbestos siding houses from the inner suburbs, they're worthless. I find these properties to be much like the land in empty Kansas Uncle Sam gave away in the 1800's.

These folks will be registered.

I would make them have jobs, pay their utilities.

If they get convicted of a felony you can have your choice of booting, executing or jailing them then booting them as you see fit.

If they own the house for a decade and just function its theirs. MAYBE if a bunch of other new citizens did well on their block these free houses will sell for $10,000. If somehow ghetto Detroit is revitalized by this and they can sell their old brick house for $50,000 god bless them, my glass isn't that full though.
I love the creativity. It is needed. Again, I am not against anyone trying to establish a better life for their families. I would be open to some form of that plan for US citizens and illegals. But no voting rights ever and no tax payer funded assistance for illegals.

Oh c'mon man... are you telling me the mongrel dems aren't loving them some trannies anymore? Then why are they having them sit in libraries around the country reading their perverted sex shit to little kids? Here's the lovely faggot devil tranny... isn't he cute? I bet everyone wants this demon looking pervert reading his shit to their little kid...

freak.jpg

SUED! Drag Queen Story Hour - WND

Full disclosure-
I can’t believe I’m about to engage in such retardation.
First, in case you didn’t know, we already have 29 million cockroaches here...plenty of lawn mowers / slaves.
The original Homestead Act was rolled out pre welfare era...it was for Americans and immigrants who applied for citizenship only. There was an application process. We were in our building phase and population was necessary for growth. THE END

Oh c'mon man... are you telling me the mongrel dems aren't loving them some trannies anymore? Then why are they having them sit in libraries around the country reading their perverted sex shit to little kids? Here's the lovely faggot devil tranny... isn't he cute? I bet everyone wants this demon looking pervert reading his shit to their little kid...

freak.jpg

WTF?
I thought loony shit like that only happened in Mexifornia and Loon York?

Sorry bud....try again.

Are you saying the Homestead Act was a failure?

It might have been a tool to conquer a continent but I think it worked pretty well.

What's your take on the Homestead Act and the colonization programs of that century in general? Did those big government programs work?
The homestead act worked well because white people were the homesteaders.

freak.jpg

Sigh... is this real?

Forum List

Back