Dems abandoned Trannies due to backlash..will they abandon illegal Mexicans next?

Democrats quickly realized how fuckin crazy they were being by getting behind the men shitting next to little girls thing and gender choice...Will they realize the same and start to distance themselves from the “Mexico First” position?

That's deep man. If you are talking about me, I'm not soo interested in what you do with your sticks and holes, small government, ya know. Don't hurt other people and I don't care.

You know my opinions on us needing a working population and unemployment being too low. For readers who haven't heard somehow I want a 21st Century Homestead Act, make the illegals legal and give them a house the city owns in St Louis or Cleveland. They stay clean and work for a decade its theirs and they're a citizen free to sell it and move wherever.

You have great ideas to pitch in Mexifornia...the cockroaches will eat that shit up...You cant sell good, REAL Americans that bunch of bullshit...We understand we are a nation of law and order, borders and sovereignty.
Sorry bud....try again.

Are you saying the Homestead Act was a failure?

It might have been a tool to conquer a continent but I think it worked pretty well.

What's your take on the Homestead Act and the colonization programs of that century in general? Did those big government programs work?
The homestead act worked well because white people were the homesteaders.
No black homesteaders? Really? You sure about that?

What the loonybin liberals don't think about is that the invaders already lived in their own homes, in their own villages on their own land. It's not like they were renters in a London tenement. The invaders already fucked up their country. Now they want to fuck up this one.

Democrats quickly realized how fuckin crazy they were being by getting behind the men shitting next to little girls thing and gender choice...Will they realize the same and start to distance themselves from the “Mexico First” position?

That's deep man. If you are talking about me, I'm not soo interested in what you do with your sticks and holes, small government, ya know. Don't hurt other people and I don't care.

You know my opinions on us needing a working population and unemployment being too low. For readers who haven't heard somehow I want a 21st Century Homestead Act, make the illegals legal and give them a house the city owns in St Louis or Cleveland. They stay clean and work for a decade its theirs and they're a citizen free to sell it and move wherever.

You have great ideas to pitch in Mexifornia...the cockroaches will eat that shit up...You cant sell good, REAL Americans that bunch of bullshit...We understand we are a nation of law and order, borders and sovereignty.
Sorry bud....try again.

It might have been a tool to conquer a continent but I think it worked pretty well.

What's your take on the Homestead Act and the colonization programs of that century in general? Did those big government programs work?
Well, the failures. Sure. After all that was the idea behind sharecropping.

Can you see these Hondurans sharecropping? They would be doing what they do at home, robbing one another.

make the illegals legal and give them a house the city owns in St Louis or Cleveland. They stay clean and work for a decade its theirs and they're a citizen free to sell it and move wherever.
Why can't they do that for homeless folks? Veterans? Oh. Wait.

Yeah, giving away free shit works well. We spend a trillion a year on free shit for others. Absolute failure.

What you call "giving away free shit to others" is referred to in other more successful countries than the USA, as ":investing in our people" and our infrastructure. It's what we do with our tax dollars instead of buying bombs, starting wars, and blowing up millions of dollars creating weapons of mass destruction.

When our manufacturing jobs got offshored, we spent money retraining our workers for the kinds of jobs people do in the 21st Century, instead of trying to revive dying industries. like coal mining. When our people get sick, we believe they have a right to quality medical treatment. And all of the children in our country deserve the best education we can give them, so that our work force is well educated and ready for the challenges of the future.

Yeah, giving away free shit works well. We spend a trillion a year on free shit for others. Absolute failure.

What you call "giving away free shit to others" is referred to in other more successful countries than the USA, as ":investing in our people" and our infrastructure. It's what we do with our tax dollars instead of buying bombs, starting wars, and blowing up millions of dollars creating weapons of mass destruction.

When our manufacturing jobs got offshored, we spent money retraining our workers for the kinds of jobs people do in the 21st Century, instead of trying to revive dying industries. like coal mining. When our people get sick, we believe they have a right to quality medical treatment. And all of the children in our country deserve the best education we can give them, so that our work force is well educated and ready for the challenges of the future.

Haha...that’s weird, that’s how all the takers / beggars frame it....haha...the ole “I’m not taking free shit from you, you’re investing in me.” Bunch of bullshit.
Look, you can call it whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside...all sane people call it “giving you free shit”.
Do you force you best citizens to “invest” in Mexico?
Do you have 29 million illegal Mexicans and tens of millions of their anchor babies you’re investing in now?
Anyhoo...keep this shit on topic...you’ve wondered way out there.

Was the Homestead Act a failure?

Yes, it was. Few people took the govt. up on it, since the railroads got all the good land and mineral rights, and the Act was manipulated for the benefit of big corporations and land speculators. Same for all the other scams foisted on the public by Lincoln and the Republicans. the govt. gave away trillions in future revenues and mineral rights to crooked scum, raising taxes on the public in the process, which was the whole point of the scam.

Well, that probably counts as a 'success' to Democrats.

Dems abandoned Trannies due to backlash

well, then I take it the trannies can always count on you huh.

Yes, it was. Few people took the govt. up on it, since the railroads got all the good land and mineral rights, and the Act was manipulated for the benefit of big corporations and land speculators. Same for all the other scams foisted on the public by Lincoln and the Republicans. the govt. gave away trillions in future revenues and mineral rights to crooked scum, raising taxes on the public in the process, which was the whole point of the scam.

That's not what the History Chanel said:

Most homesteaders were experienced farmers from the crowded east or Europe. By 1900, 600,000 claims had been made for some 80 million acres of public land.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-homestead-act

Oh c'mon man... are you telling me the mongrel dems aren't loving them some trannies anymore? Then why are they having them sit in libraries around the country reading their perverted sex shit to little kids? Here's the lovely faggot devil tranny... isn't he cute? I bet everyone wants this demon looking pervert reading his shit to their little kid...

freak.jpg

SUED! Drag Queen Story Hour - WND
Sigh... is this real?
Unfortunately... yes. Don't you love those democrats that coddle the trannies? What lovely people.

Hell no, that's a fresh supply of votes for them. They will abandon the black community first when that group realizes the Democrats don't give a shit about them.
36188206_973691462800966_3149467344556785664_n.jpg

What toilets do you use where you shit next to someone without a wall between you and the next person.

That's not what the History Chanel said:

Most homesteaders were experienced farmers from the crowded east or Europe. By 1900, 600,000 claims had been made for some 80 million acres of public land.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-homestead-act

No kidding? 'The History Channel'? lol lol lol

So what percentage of the acreage was actually settled, and how many abandoned the scam before their claims were good? How many acres were just mining companies paying people to file claims and then taking them over via wash sales? I know you have no idea, since you saw a TV show n stuff, written and produced by other ignorant asses babbling grade school rubbish.

One famous scam was in Nevada, where Air Force personnel were given the option of buying land for $5 an acre. Land speculators put up the $5/acre on condition the airmen sign it over to them for $2 an acre, a good deal for doing nothing, since most airmen had no intentions of hanging around Las Vegas or anywhere near Nevada. The speculators made out like bandits. You count such schemes as that 'successful homesteading'?

The same scams operated in the Cripple Creek and other silver and gold fields, and the railroads also ran the scams on coal lands, it was run on oil and timber lands, anywhere where the lands was actually valuable.

Sorry bud....try again.

Well, the failures. Sure. After all that was the idea behind sharecropping.

Can you see these Hondurans sharecropping? They would be doing what they do at home, robbing one another.
And this makes them different from white folks that killed people to take their home?

Sooner or later, two pine trees in a stand of one hundred disappear into the background.

For readers who haven't heard somehow I want a 21st Century Homestead Act, make the illegals legal and give them a house the city owns in St Louis or Cleveland. They stay clean and work for a decade its theirs and they're a citizen free to sell it and move wherever
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

BITCH, I'VE BEEN WORKING FOR OVER 3 DECADES...
GIVE ME A FUCKING HOUSE!

AND A CAR, PAY FOR THE DENTAL WORK I NEED,
BUY MY FOOD, PAY MY BILLS...HELP ME OUT!

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WILL CAUSE ME TO GO ON MEDS!

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

re you saying the Homestead Act was a failure?

Besides the fact that the homesteaders weren't give a home, they had to build their own?

bachelor-sod-house-not.jpg

And if we're really going authentic, we're going to have to dispossess a few million Native Americans to accommodate them

I hope you're cool with that.

make the illegals legal and give them a house the city owns in St Louis or Cleveland. They stay clean and work for a decade its theirs and they're a citizen free to sell it and move wherever.
Why can't they do that for homeless folks? Veterans? Oh. Wait.

I didn't say we can't do that. You really don't understand bow little I am "giving away" here. Veterans can show up and own these houses for a grand or sometimes less already.

My "catch" for the immigrants was they had to live in the Detroit ghetto and be functional for a decade to be given the property and citizenship. I'd give the property to any citizen of they promise to live there for five years.

Homeless folks probably already live next door to be honest.

Forum List

Back