Dems are blasting Special Counsel Hur for claiming Biden’s memory is too poor to stand trial with plenty of evidence

I do not understand why the Dems, including Jill Biden are so upset with Hur?

Hur claimed there is enough evidence to go to trial, but a jury would not convict because Biden is a poor witness.

Why aren't the Dems happy that Biden will have zero accountability for his handling of classified documents?

It seems like the Dems want him charged.

I don't get it.

He is not being charged because he is in poor cognitive health. If he was in good cognitive health, he would be charged.

I do not understand what Dems want. Is it as simple as they wanted Hur to lie?
Actually, the report says the exact opposite, Trump trained seal.

Hahaha what a stupid question. I've never had any personal interaction with the man. How the fuck would I know? Wouldn't that be up to the defense attorney and phycologists to prove that he was incompetent to stand trial, if that was their defense, after being charged with a crime? Not the role of an investigator discerning and reporting the facts of the matter.
Maybe I should look through your history, just to make sure you had no interaction with Trump?

exceptionally.
D
Hur essentially stated the Biden would be declared MENTALLY INCOMPETENT to stand trial. Wow the Democrats have really painted themselves into a corner.

They haven't
They will twist and turn and tie themselves into a pretzel.
It will always be someone else's fault.

If Biden had done something wrong he would get charged, like Trump. It's that simple.
Nope. What is "simple' is Tater's mind............or what is left of it.
Hur clearly laid out evidence of multiple felonies by Tater, then stated he wouldn't charge him because Tater wouldn't know WTF was going on in a trial against him.

I think the fix was in and the Dems planned for Hur to do this to Biden.

RELEASE THE TAPES AND TRANSCRIPTS OF THE HUR INTERVIEWS OF BIDEN.

Let the American public determine context and cognition for themselves, not through Hur.

Seems to me the DEMS want Biden to go to trial? WHY?

86% of Americans claim Biden is too old to run.
Biden sat down for a 5 hour interview .Then we have gutless Trump who refused to meet with Mueller.

So, who had something to hide?

Hur had no case
They know that. So they run their mouth about Hur's hatchet job on Biden's memory. What are Hur's qualifications to judge anyone's cognitive abilities after one interview conducted? He has none.

So what do they do? Parrot the propoganda spoonfed to them by Trump's lackeys in in his party & Fox hacks like Hannity who lie to them on a daily basis.

Hur can say whatever he wants. The bottom line is no charges for for our Joe.
/----/ Dementia Joe sends his bots a Valentine.
1707832054025.png

I do not understand why the Dems, including Jill Biden are so upset with Hur?

Hur claimed there is enough evidence to go to trial, but a jury would not convict because Biden is a poor witness.

Why aren't the Dems happy that Biden will have zero accountability for his handling of classified documents?

It seems like the Dems want him charged.

I don't get it.

He is not being charged because he is in poor cognitive health. If he was in good cognitive health, he would be charged.

I do not understand what Dems want. Is it as simple as they wanted Hur to lie?
/----/
1707832147230.png

Link?
-------------------------------------------

Now, admittedly, this is just my avatar's personal opinion, but......but we can all savor and appreciate the contributions from the prolific poster 'Nostra'.

For one thing, his stuff makes the rest of us feel lucky.....if not superior.
I mean by that, 'lucky'......in that, thank gods, that we ain't like that. We dodged a bullet when the gods decided one Nostra is plenty.

And 'superior'...... in that, by his example we are reassured that we've got more horsepower and common sense than that.

So, in the end, we can be thankful for the example Nostra sets as a bad example. He is a wonderful bad example.

Other than that, we kinda think the poster is fun, in a Soupy Sales snicker sorta way.
Personal attacks are par for the course with Leftist Biden supporters. It's all you have since you can't deny Biden's mental and physical deterioration and obvious unfitness for office.

Personal attacks are par for the course with Leftist Biden supporters. It's all you have since you can't deny Biden's mental and physical deterioration and obvious unfitness for office.
/——/ When leftists can’t refute the message, they attack the messenger.

Hahaha what a stupid question. I've never had any personal interaction with the man. How the fuck would I know? Wouldn't that be up to the defense attorney and phycologists to prove that he was incompetent to stand trial, if that was their defense, after being charged with a crime? Not the role of an investigator discerning and reporting the facts of the matter.
yup. That's the valid criticism of Hur. He clearly laid out that Potatohead is unquestionably guilty of the crime. Then put on his defense attorney hat and absolved him because of his dementia

yup. That's the valid criticism of Hur. He clearly laid out that Potatohead is unquestionably guilty of the crime. Then put on his defense attorney hat and absolved him because of his dementia

According to Hur:

"It is not our role to assess the criminal charges pending against Mr. Trump, but several material distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts. Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite. According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it. In contrast, Mr. Biden turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview and in other ways cooperated with the investigation."

According to Hur:

"It is not our role to assess the criminal charges pending against Mr. Trump, but several material distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts. Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite. According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it. In contrast, Mr. Biden turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview and in other ways cooperated with the investigation."

/——/ A senator or VP has no ability to possess classified documents the way a president does.

According to Hur:

Again, you guys have decide whether Hur is a corrupt, lying scumbag as Potatohead claims, or is he a brave truth teller?

Forum List

Back