Dems are losing no time blaming the voters

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
6nmlkm8_jpeg-2592001.JPG

Tears are getting salty already.

tears-licked.gif

Democrats are nasty lying bastards. No one exactly knows the number of democrat elections won because dead people voted.
Your 'talking points' are NOT valid.

Dead People don't Vote, ya moron.

That's true, but remind me, who was crying fraud and conspiracy to steal an election from 2017-2019? I don't think it was coming from the alt-right.
Really^^^^^^^^, even in Victory, trump screamed FRAUD.

Yes, some (D) cried fraud.
(R) made it their thing.

It was on the nightly news for almost three years. Some did? The democrats made it their thing as well. You don't want to see that your side is just as guilty as you point the finger at Republicans is because you're a partisan hack. No big deal to me, but at least keep it 100.

It was on the nightly news for almost three years. Some did? The democrats made it their thing as well. You don't want to see that your side is just as guilty as you point the finger at Republicans is because you're a partisan hack. No big deal to me, but at least keep it 100.
I don't have 'a side'

ALL politicians are crooks.
Biden needs to retire, and I'll NEVER vote for POS trump.

I don't have 'a side'

ALL politicians are crooks.
Biden needs to retire, and I'll NEVER vote for POS trump.

But, yet again, you refuse to acknowledge that the democrats, from Congress on down, for three years tried to convince people that Trump was illegitimate and only won because of help from Putin. You don't have a side? I don't either. The difference in this thread is that I called out those who say now it's fraud. You can't seem to do that. Interesting behavior from a supposed independent. Or maybe the better word for you is Pretendependent.

Forum List

Back