Dems Biggest Screw Up: Kavanaugh Hearings

"BELIEVE WOMEN"

#MeToo

Tara Reade:
“His hands were on me and underneath my clothes. And then, he went, he went down my skirt and then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers … and um … He was kissing me at the same time and he was saying something to me,” she also told Halper.

“He got finished doing what he was doing and I, how I was pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’ And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might have said. And I can’t remember exactly if he said ‘I thought’ or if ‘I heard.’ It’s like he implied that I had done this.”

Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016 was their adoption of the "Women Must Be Believed" mantra embraced by all. I can't help but enjoy the backlash unfolding before our very eyes!

It is incredible what a short-sighted and patently stupid thing to say.

Reade is telling 2 stories. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. She maintained that story until Biden secured the nomination. Then she made it more lurid. Which one should we believe. I believe her first story. That is not sexual assault.

Dems Biggest Screw Up: Kavanaugh Hearings
Meat, that's a TALL ORDER to say anyone can quantify ONE Dem screw up as most likely to bitch slap them the worst! But you may be right: If we allow this Reade girl HALF the attention and credibility afforded her as DEMANDED by the Democrats for Blasey-Ford, then I think Uncle Milty's shorts are going to be SMOKIN'!

Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016 was their adoption of the "Women Must Be Believed" mantra embraced by all. I can't help but enjoy the backlash unfolding before our very eyes!

Reade is telling 2 stories. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. She maintained that story until Biden secured the nomination. Then she made it more lurid. Which one should we believe. I believe her first story. That is not sexual assault.
Well you believed Fords story when she didn't know where, when, and all of her witnesses said. It didn't happen, all women need to be heard! You're such a hypocrite, you really don't care about women getting sexually assaulted. As long as your side stays in power.

Is this a prediction that Tara Reade will be the thing that takes Biden out?
I hope she don't, Trump will win in a landslide against him.

My guess is Biden will win.
People have had enough of Trump. 60K+ dead on his watch.
It was predicted over 2 million. Thank you president Trump, you do realize just about everyone dying is considered corona related?

No they're not considered that. The model was wrong. Happens. But you can thank governors, mayors, and business leaders for that fact. They acted in the best interests of the people of their state. Trump golfed, tweeted, held his pep rallies, watched Fox News, and hung out at Mar-A-Lago while downplaying, diverting, and denying the virus. It was just the Democrats latest hoax.

Seeya, Donald.

Democrat Senator Kirsten Gillibrand in 2018: "Amid the Kavanaugh hearings, Gillibrand tweeted, "The fundamental question we must answer right now: Do we value women? Do we believe women? Do we give them the opportunity to tell their story? To be heard? Will we ensure they get the justice they deserve? We must fight to be a country that answers, 'Yes,' every time

Oh that is rich... so a man - in her description you speak of - in April 2019, she said "he use to put his hands on my shoulders and run his fingers on my neck".... seriously? You are saying this is not sexual?
You also realize, in 2019 - Biden not only did not deny this allegation, but admitted it. And said - (quote) - "I will be more mindful of personal space".

Democrat Senator Kirsten Gillibrand in 2018: "Amid the Kavanaugh hearings, Gillibrand tweeted, "The fundamental question we must answer right now: Do we value women? Do we believe women? Do we give them the opportunity to tell their story? To be heard? Will we ensure they get the justice they deserve? We must fight to be a country that answers, 'Yes,' every time
Yeah, but Tara Reade is lying now I guess.

This is too funny!

Stacey Abrams 2018:

Stacey Abrams
@staceyabrams

After the courageous and compelling testimony from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford yesterday, it is shameful that Kavanaugh's nomination is being rushed forward.

I believe women, and I believe survivors of violence always deserve to be supported and to have their voices heard. https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1045736193365876737 …

Stacey Abrams 2020:

“I believe Joe Biden,” she said on CNN. “I believe that he is a person who has demonstrated that his love of family, his love of our community, has been made perfectly clear through his work as a congressional leader and as an American leader. I know Joe Biden and I think that he is telling the truth and that this did not happen.”

Forum List

Back