Dems Biggest Screw Up: Kavanaugh Hearings

Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016 was their adoption of the "Women Must Be Believed" mantra embraced by all. I can't help but enjoy the backlash unfolding before our very eyes!

It is incredible what a short-sighted and patently stupid thing to say.

Reade is telling 2 stories. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. She maintained that story until Biden secured the nomination. Then she made it more lurid. Which one should we believe. I believe her first story. That is not sexual assault.
Oh that is rich... so a man - in her description you speak of - in April 2019, she said "he use to put his hands on my shoulders and run his fingers on my neck".... seriously? You are saying this is not sexual?
You also realize, in 2019 - Biden not only did not deny this allegation, but admitted it. And said - (quote) - "I will be more mindful of personal space".

It is not sexual assaul nor is it necessarily sexual. Biden has always been a gregarious politician so I see nothing wrong with that.
HAhahaha!!!
"I'm cool with old guys in position of power laying their hands on young interns and volunteers... including running fingers along intimate areas... it's all good!!"

Yeah... right.
:rolleyes:

Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016 was their adoption of the "Women Must Be Believed" mantra embraced by all. I can't help but enjoy the backlash unfolding before our very eyes!

Maybe not. You guys were doing much better at ginning up unfavorability for Joe Biden back in January, according to RealClear Politics Biden favorable/unfavorable polling. The new attack may not have anymore legs than when the idiots tried to attack him for his son getting a cushy position due to family relations, while Donald put the whole family on our Federal executive payroll with no experience. Not sure an accusation from 30 years ago going to have much weight balanced against a known, admitted pussy grabber, adulterer and incessant liar.
So you approve of what Biden did (slut was probably asking for it), or you don't believe women?
At my age, there is absolutely no representative group, using identity politics to get their way where I automatically believe their latest accuser, especially in election years. Yes, that includes women, so sue me. Really though, do you really have reason to call this woman a slut. I do not try to counter claims, I am not sure of by labeling the female accuser a slut. That ain't right, but maybe that's because I was raised in the south of conservative christian parents.
I was giving you the option of calling her a slut. so, is she a slut or a liar?
Beats me. Never met her or the woman that claims she kept a dress, cum stained by Don The Pussy Grabber for thirty years to prove he raped her. Do you automatically believe both these women? How does your mind work?

Reade is telling 2 stories. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. She maintained that story until Biden secured the nomination. Then she made it more lurid. Which one should we believe. I believe her first story. That is not sexual assault.
Well you believed Fords story when she didn't know where, when, and all of her witnesses said. It didn't happen, all women need to be heard! You're such a hypocrite, you really don't care about women getting sexually assaulted. As long as your side stays in power.

Ford did not tell multiple stories. Also she knew that Judge was with Kavanaugh at the time. Kavanaugh's own calendar proves this. Also Kavanaugh may have lied under oath. The FBI also was not given time to conduct a proper investigation. Clearly that was deliberate.

As to Reade, which story should we believe. Her first story which she repeated a year ago that Biden touched her on the shoulder or neck. Or the second one she stated after Biden received the nomination. I actually believe her first story not her second story.

Oh that is rich... so a man - in her description you speak of - in April 2019, she said "he use to put his hands on my shoulders and run his fingers on my neck".... seriously? You are saying this is not sexual?
You also realize, in 2019 - Biden not only did not deny this allegation, but admitted it. And said - (quote) - "I will be more mindful of personal space".

It is not sexual assaul nor is it necessarily sexual. Biden has always been a gregarious politician so I see nothing wrong with that.
Fingering a woman against her will is not a sexual assault?!

Is this a prediction that Tara Reade will be the thing that takes Biden out?
They are grasping at straws

How about we do this
Let’s hold an independent hearing of Tara Reades accusations right after we finish the twelve hearings from Trumps accusers

"They are grasping at straws"

Not at all.
This is NOT about Biden being a sexual predator. It's ALL about the left's hypocrisy.

Where's #MeToo ?
Where's The Women's March ?
Where's the feminists protesting in DC ?
Where's the Democrat lawmakers saying "Believe Women" ?
You cool with it?

We hear all the women testify?
One against Biden and twelve against Trump

Yes.

One moment of unusual candor, and makes me suspicious honestly, was in the Morning Joe interview.
When she asked " are you prepping the media for her complaint that will be in the archives? Do you know it is there?"
And that is exactly what I believe his campaign is doing.
The already KNOW her complaint is there. AND they know it is different than what she is saying now. And if there was something else there, his companions in the Senate removed it.
Anyone with an IQ of 85 can figure his minions already poured over it... and found it... and based on what they saw, and perhaps what was removed, they want the media to get it, or what is left of it.
In April 2019 - Biden did not deny what she said then - that he often placed his hands on her, and ran his fingers along her neck. He admitted it by saying - "I will be more aware of personal space".... that is an admission.

I think it certainly goes to show how insane, and out-of-touch with reality, the Democraps have become.

They are, after all, the party of Bill Clinton, a notorious sexual abuser of women, and his wife, Hilary, who knowingly and willingly enabled that abuse and helped to cover for it, and who was their most recent Presidential nominee.

If the Democraps had any vestige of sanity, then it would have been obvious that this was a very, very poor choice of a glass house from which to try to throw stones at anyone else, especially how dubious any evidence was to support that stone-throwing.

Having just lost a Presidential election, with a candidate who was infamous for her role in enabling the violent sexual abuse perpetrated by the degenerate subhuman piece of shit to whom she is married, I don't suppose they could have anticipated that the next candidate that they ran for President would also turn out, if not proven to be a sexual abuser, to at least be much more credibly accused of it than anything that they had against Mr. Kavanaugh.

One thing is for sure, Biden's alleged finger RAPING of a Dem staffer is dominating the news media taking the heat off Trump. Its a bigger BOMBSHELL than Hillary's 11th hour email investigation. :muahaha:

Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016
Yet, Repubs nominated a despicable fraud in 2016.

As for Schlitz Kavanaugh, the prudent, responsible thing to do would have been to nominate someone without a history of drunkenly yanking his johnson out in the faces of young women. But Kavanaugh's opinions on an imperial presidency selfishly took priority over doing the right thing for the country.

And in a dank dark cavern somewhere beneath her mansion Hillary smirks.

Here time is coming.....count on it.
It will be like an Ed Wood movie. ...Plan 3 from Hell's space! Starring the late Tor Johnson as Hillary! Please Mrs. Clinton, you had your time and chances. The nation needs to move on. We need to calm down a bit.

Well you believed Fords story when she didn't know where, when, and all of her witnesses said. It didn't happen, all women need to be heard! You're such a hypocrite, you really don't care about women getting sexually assaulted. As long as your side stays in power.

Ford did not tell multiple stories. Also she knew that Judge was with Kavanaugh at the time. Kavanaugh's own calendar proves this. Also Kavanaugh may have lied under oath. The FBI also was not given time to conduct a proper investigation. Clearly that was deliberate.

As to Reade, which story should we believe. Her first story which she repeated a year ago that Biden touched her on the shoulder or neck. Or the second one she stated after Biden received the nomination. I actually believe her first story not her second story.
I see as long as a woman says it's against a democrat, they can't be heard. Biden could clear his name and release the documents. He says he won't though. Also it seems fishy that the cnn clips of her mothers phone call to Larry King are all a sudden missing. Fords witnesses said she was full of shit, while Reades witnesses remember her accusations. Go ahead and keep proving how much a hypocrite you are.

Fingering a woman against her will is not a sexual assault?!
If a democrat does it, nothing wrong at all.

Is this a prediction that Tara Reade will be the thing that takes Biden out?
I hope she don't, Trump will win in a landslide against him.

My guess is Biden will win.
People have had enough of Trump. 60K+ dead on his watch.

Sorry, rational voters know the virus isn't Trumps fault. They also know keeping the economy shut down is devastating. The leftists will continue the shutdown as long as possible and they will pay the price at the pols.

The virus isn't his fault. The (lack of) response to it, is his fault. And smart, rational voters who want to see a return to normalcy in this country will remember that.
And you better hope there's no blowback from opening early. I sincerely hope not but if there is, the blame goes to the Republicans. No amount of spin will help that.
You qouted a few post back that it was the governor's and mayors did it. Which is it?

Well of the top of my head, the governors of Washington and California..but you already knew that.

Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016
Yet, Repubs nominated a despicable fraud in 2016.

As for Schlitz Kavanaugh, the prudent, responsible thing to do would have been to nominate someone without a history of drunkenly yanking his johnson out in the faces of young women. But Kavanaugh's opinions on an imperial presidency selfishly took priority over doing the right thing for the country.
And yet you want to elect a president who fingers a woman and after she fights him off says "you're nothing to me". And unlike that ditzy liar Blasey-Ford's claim, the Reade claim is a lot more believable.

You can't win this insignificant exchange and sleazy Joe can't win the election. So, 2024 is your next chance. Use it wisely if you're still around.

And in a dank dark cavern somewhere beneath her mansion Hillary smirks.

Here time is coming.....count on it.
It will be like an Ed Wood movie. ...Plan 3 from Hell's space! Starring the late Tor Johnson as Hillary! Please Mrs. Clinton, you had your time and chances. The nation needs to move on. We need to calm down a bit.
Thor Johnson was too attractive to play the Beast, but that's movies, eh?

Maybe not. You guys were doing much better at ginning up unfavorability for Joe Biden back in January, according to RealClear Politics Biden favorable/unfavorable polling. The new attack may not have anymore legs than when the idiots tried to attack him for his son getting a cushy position due to family relations, while Donald put the whole family on our Federal executive payroll with no experience. Not sure an accusation from 30 years ago going to have much weight balanced against a known, admitted pussy grabber, adulterer and incessant liar.
So you approve of what Biden did (slut was probably asking for it), or you don't believe women?
At my age, there is absolutely no representative group, using identity politics to get their way where I automatically believe their latest accuser, especially in election years. Yes, that includes women, so sue me. Really though, do you really have reason to call this woman a slut. I do not try to counter claims, I am not sure of by labeling the female accuser a slut. That ain't right, but maybe that's because I was raised in the south of conservative christian parents.
Beats me. Never met her or the woman that claims she kept a dress, cum stained by Don The Pussy Grabber for thirty years to prove he raped her. Do you automatically believe both these women? How does your mind work?
You lambast Trump for something that is part of the Prog DNA. If it moves, its phuk able or be ph uked! Even if it it doesn't!

You lambast Trump for something that is part of the Prog DNA. If it moves, its phuk able or be ph uked! Even if it it doesn't!
What gives? I am not lambasting trump. He created that nickname on tape, so he owns it. And I haven't met the woman making the claim of rape that was supposed to have happened 30 years ago, and I do think it highly suspect about the 30 year old cum stained dress. I don't claim to know the truth here. You seemed to think I should believe all women without question as all democrats were supposed to automatically believe all women's claims, all the time. Your basic mistake is, it just ain't true. They don't all blieve right off the bat every time. Nobody does. Your second mistake was thinking I was a democrat in the first place. I'm not, though I will vote for Joe Biden this years, but that is not for being a democrat. Biden is just more fit for public office the trump will ever be.

Kavanaugh went for Senate confirmation and was asked questions about his past.

Trump was accused of molesting a dozen women and never testified.

Why should Biden?

Kavanaugh went for Senate confirmation and was asked questions about his past.

Trump was accused of molesting a dozen women and never testified.

Why should Biden?
Are you saying it's OK to molest women? Or are you saying we don't believe women anymore?

Of course not
Let then speak their peace and let the voters decide

That is how Trump got elected
Trumps accusers got no hearing, neither should Biden’s

Forum List

Back