Dems Biggest Screw Up: Kavanaugh Hearings

Kavanaugh went for Senate confirmation and was asked questions about his past.

Trump was accused of molesting a dozen women and never testified.

Why should Biden?
Are you saying it's OK to molest women? Or are you saying we don't believe women anymore?

Of course not
Let then speak their peace and let the voters decide

That is how Trump got elected
Trumps accusers got no hearing, neither should Biden’s
Who said Tara should have a hearing? If she wants to take it to court in a private lawsuit, she has that right.
And we can laugh at your hypocrisy, that is our right.

Anyway, nothing can change the total Dem fuck up at the Kavanaugh hearing.

Kavanaugh went for Senate confirmation and was asked questions about his past.

Trump was accused of molesting a dozen women and never testified.

Why should Biden?
Are you saying it's OK to molest women? Or are you saying we don't believe women anymore?

Of course not
Let then speak their peace and let the voters decide

That is how Trump got elected
Trumps accusers got no hearing, neither should Biden’s
Who said Tara should have a hearing? If she wants to take it to court in a private lawsuit, she has that right.
And we can laugh at your hypocrisy, that is our right.

Anyway, nothing can change the total Dem fuck up at the Kavanaugh hearing.
Nobody says she can’t take it to court

But the decades of delay and changing the story will make it difficult to win

I guess the 270,000 across the world that died are also Trump's fault.

The US has 5% of the worlds population and 27% of the world's deaths...

That is failure especially when it had the most time to prepare at federal level. Trump spent that time telling everyone there is nothing to worry about.

Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016 was their adoption of the "Women Must Be Believed" mantra embraced by all. I can't help but enjoy the backlash unfolding before our very eyes!

It is incredible what a short-sighted and patently stupid thing to say.

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's accusations against Kavanaugh were never investigated. Republicans nipped that in the bud.

Given that sexual misconduct to use the polite term is common in both parties it was a pretty dumb thing to do. How could you not know as soon as a high profile Democrat got accused of something those words were not going to come back and bite you in the ass.

Yes folks, even bigger than nominating a disgusting woman in 2016 was their adoption of the "Women Must Be Believed" mantra embraced by all. I can't help but enjoy the backlash unfolding before our very eyes!

Reade is telling 2 stories. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. She maintained that story until Biden secured the nomination. Then she made it more lurid. Which one should we believe. I believe her first story. That is not sexual assault.
Oh that is rich... so a man - in her description you speak of - in April 2019, she said "he use to put his hands on my shoulders and run his fingers on my neck".... seriously? You are saying this is not sexual?
You also realize, in 2019 - Biden not only did not deny this allegation, but admitted it. And said - (quote) - "I will be more mindful of personal space".

It is not sexual assaul nor is it necessarily sexual. Biden has always been a gregarious politician so I see nothing wrong with that.
HAhahaha!!!
"I'm cool with old guys in position of power laying their hands on young interns and volunteers... including running fingers along intimate areas... it's all good!!"

Yeah... right.
:rolleyes:

She was not a volunteer. I don't consider the shoulder and neck intimate areas.

Reade is telling 2 stories. The first was that Biden touched her on the neck and shoulder. She maintained that story until Biden secured the nomination. Then she made it more lurid. Which one should we believe. I believe her first story. That is not sexual assault.
Well you believed Fords story when she didn't know where, when, and all of her witnesses said. It didn't happen, all women need to be heard! You're such a hypocrite, you really don't care about women getting sexually assaulted. As long as your side stays in power.

Ford did not tell multiple stories. Also she knew that Judge was with Kavanaugh at the time. Kavanaugh's own calendar proves this. Also Kavanaugh may have lied under oath. The FBI also was not given time to conduct a proper investigation. Clearly that was deliberate.

As to Reade, which story should we believe. Her first story which she repeated a year ago that Biden touched her on the shoulder or neck. Or the second one she stated after Biden received the nomination. I actually believe her first story not her second story.

Oh that is rich... so a man - in her description you speak of - in April 2019, she said "he use to put his hands on my shoulders and run his fingers on my neck".... seriously? You are saying this is not sexual?
You also realize, in 2019 - Biden not only did not deny this allegation, but admitted it. And said - (quote) - "I will be more mindful of personal space".

It is not sexual assaul nor is it necessarily sexual. Biden has always been a gregarious politician so I see nothing wrong with that.
Fingering a woman against her will is not a sexual assault?!

It is not sexual assault. Take your shit and go home.

The Dims are so feckless and just fucking dumb. They wanted the nuclear option.... lol.. they got it right in the ass (thanks Hairy!). They wanted #BelieveHer!!.... they're taking it right in the ass again. They wanted a fake impeachment..... they have no fucking idea what kind of wrath that will incur. They shit all over the country just KNOWING their Criminal C*NT was going to win and it would never be exposed..... ooops....

ruh roh... :abgg2q.jpg:

I think it certainly goes to show how insane, and out-of-touch with reality, the Democraps have become.

They are, after all, the party of Bill Clinton, a notorious sexual abuser of women, and his wife, Hilary, who knowingly and willingly enabled that abuse and helped to cover for it, and who was their most recent Presidential nominee.

If the Democraps had any vestige of sanity, then it would have been obvious that this was a very, very poor choice of a glass house from which to try to throw stones at anyone else, especially how dubious any evidence was to support that stone-throwing.

Having just lost a Presidential election, with a candidate who was infamous for her role in enabling the violent sexual abuse perpetrated by the degenerate subhuman piece of shit to whom she is married, I don't suppose they could have anticipated that the next candidate that they ran for President would also turn out, if not proven to be a sexual abuser, to at least be much more credibly accused of it than anything that they had against Mr. Kavanaugh.

Donald Trump has a dozen or so complaints against him. QA Supreme Court Justice who sexually assaulted a woman. The Republican Party is the party of sexual assault. The woman accusing Biden has no credibility.

Well you believed Fords story when she didn't know where, when, and all of her witnesses said. It didn't happen, all women need to be heard! You're such a hypocrite, you really don't care about women getting sexually assaulted. As long as your side stays in power.

Ford did not tell multiple stories. Also she knew that Judge was with Kavanaugh at the time. Kavanaugh's own calendar proves this. Also Kavanaugh may have lied under oath. The FBI also was not given time to conduct a proper investigation. Clearly that was deliberate.

As to Reade, which story should we believe. Her first story which she repeated a year ago that Biden touched her on the shoulder or neck. Or the second one she stated after Biden received the nomination. I actually believe her first story not her second story.
I see as long as a woman says it's against a democrat, they can't be heard. Biden could clear his name and release the documents. He says he won't though. Also it seems fishy that the cnn clips of her mothers phone call to Larry King are all a sudden missing. Fords witnesses said she was full of shit, while Reades witnesses remember her accusations. Go ahead and keep proving how much a hypocrite you are.

He doesn't have any documents. Reade is telling 2 different stories. The clip of Larry King does not help her case. Reade witnesses say different things. One says that she was told it was a sexual assault while the other said he touched her on the neck and shoulder. You are the hypocrite.

I see as long as a woman says it's against a democrat, they can't be heard. Biden could clear his name and release the documents. He says he won't though. Also it seems fishy that the cnn clips of her mothers phone call to Larry King are all a sudden missing. Fords witnesses said she was full of shit, while Reades witnesses remember her accusations. Go ahead and keep proving how much a hypocrite you are.

He doesn't have any documents. Reade is telling 2 different stories. The clip of Larry King does not help her case. Reade witnesses say different things. One says that she was told it was a sexual assault while the other said he touched her on the neck and shoulder. You are the hypocrite.
Thrash around all you want. It's not going to change the fact that the Kavanaugh hearings were a colossal fuck up and colossal is the cost of the resulting hypocrisy.

I'm enjoying this immensely. :)

Thrash around all you want. It's not going to change the fact that the Kavanaugh hearings were a colossal fuck up and colossal is the cost of the resulting hypocrisy.

Republicans were trying to steamroll confirmation without hearing what Ford had to say.
Then they said they believed her but confirmed Kavanaugh anyway

Republicans were trying to steamroll confirmation without hearing what Ford had to say.
Hey, losing a SCOTUS justice in a divided court sucks. We get that. But the Dems really fucked up on this and it's come back to bite them in their fat asses. HA HA!

It's like the GOP winning twice.

Hey, losing a SCOTUS justice in a divided court sucks. We get that. But the Dems really fucked up on this and it's come back to bite them in their fat asses. HA HA!

Not really

Trump went through the same thing except for there were twelve. The voters didn’t care

Not really

Trump went through the same thing except for there were twelve. The voters didn’t care
Oh Yeah, Karma's a bitch, eh? :)

I could care less if Biden wins or loses because of the Tara Reade accusations. They to point out here is how full of shit the Left is given how they got all fired up about Trump’s affairs and wanting to grab pussy or that women need to be heard and believed no matter what during Kavanaugh hearings.

And yet you want to elect a president who fingers a woman and after she fights him off says "you're nothing to me". And unlike that ditzy liar Blasey-Ford's claim, the Reade claim is a lot more believable.
Odd that you should make that claim since there were people who said they witnessed Schlitz Kavanaugh pull out his junk and wave it in a girl's face. No one witnessed the alleged incident between Reade and Biden.
Generally speaking, it is incredibly disingenuous for anyone who voted for the Groper-in-Chief to be saying anything at all about Biden's alleged actions.
BTW, I'm not aware of any of Trump's 25 accusers having changed their account of what happened to them after making an original complaint. Perhaps Reade didn't feel her first report of the incident was making a big enough splash so she ramped it up to include penetration of her vajayjay.

Fingering a woman against her will is not a sexual assault?!

It is not sexual assault. Take your shit and go home.
So if a dude walks up to you, shoves his hand down your pants and puts his finger in your piehole against your will. You're saying he isn't sexually assaulting you?

95367344_10158339895398588_6757957794160181248_n.jpg

We know how perverted you are.

And yet you want to elect a president who fingers a woman and after she fights him off says "you're nothing to me". And unlike that ditzy liar Blasey-Ford's claim, the Reade claim is a lot more believable.
Odd that you should make that claim since there were people who said they witnessed Schlitz Kavanaugh pull out his junk and wave it in a girl's face. No one witnessed the alleged incident between Reade and Biden.
Generally speaking, it is incredibly disingenuous for anyone who voted for the Groper-in-Chief to be saying anything at all about Biden's alleged actions.
BTW, I'm not aware of any of Trump's 25 accusers having changed their account of what happened to them after making an original complaint. Perhaps Reade didn't feel her first report of the incident was making a big enough splash so she ramped it up to include penetration of her vajayjay.
As I told the other guy, karma's a bitch. No one believed Ford's story, Kavanaugh passed, and now Sleazy Joe's paying for it.

Just plain fucking stupid!!

Forum List

Back